CHAPTER - 175

"Wife..."

Chuck called out, he was going to buy a Mercedes for Yvette, but what was Yvette doing with his eyes on the Volkswagen store? Want to buy a VW?

Yvette came back to her senses, "En, honey."

"Don't look at the Volkswagen, let's go see the Mercedes Benz," said Chuck.

"Mercedes Benz?" Yvette was frightened, the cheapest Mercedes Benz is around 300,000, it's too expensive.

She just got into the car and kept thinking about what happened yesterday, and in a trance, she didn't even realize that Chuck had actually brought her here.

"No honey, don't buy it, no more, okay?" Yvette shook her head.

"No, I must buy it today!" Chuck is serious, seeing Yvette's temperament, he definitely wants to buy a Mercedes!

"But, honey, Mercedes is too expensive." Yvette was moved and worried, how can she buy such an expensive car!

"Don't worry, wife, I've already told you that I'm rich," Chuck smiled.

Although the last time, his own mother told her not to tell her about her coming back, for the time being, she would take the initiative to meet with Yvette after his mother saw her clearly.

But in order not to worry Yvette, Chuck would not say anything about his old mother, but he could say that he was a rich second generation, so that Yvette would not save money for him.

Yvette was especially touched but shook her head, she knew clearly that Chuck was not a rich second generation, he said that just to comfort herself.

"Let's go, wife, let's go in first." Chuck smiled and got off the car.

Yvette hesitated, too expensive, she didn't want to put Chuck in such a difficult position, what if he used all the money he had recently earned?

But Chuck said so, Yvette can not refuse, can only go in first to see, and she thinks to buy a domestic car is good enough.

There is a decision in mind, Yvette got off, but yesterday she came over to the Volkswagen shop and Mercedes-Benz shop is next door, so Yvette is a little worried about being seen by the woman yesterday, she walked beside Chuck, Chuck was happy as his wife so close to him.

"Honey, you smell good," said Chuck.

Yvette blushed, "Honey, stop it,"

What's he thinking? How embarrassing is it to be overheard?

Chuck smiled, the two walked in, Yvette was surprised, Chuck entered this kind of place, actually without a little stage fright, he really changed too much.

Yvette's heart settled, she knew, Chuck really wanted to buy her a Mercedes Benz, she was touched, but it was too expensive, Chuck was younger than her, how could he buy her such an expensive thing?...

.....

"Hey, did you see that, honey? Why did that faggoty woman from yesterday come over again?" The saleswoman standing in the doorway chatting with her husband saw Yvette unexpectedly.