CHAPTER - 173

Yvette reached out and wiped away the tears, she can't cry in front of these people, absolutely not, she bit her lip and endured.

Climbing up, she was kicked a few times, feeling pain, this woman said her belly was pregnant, this situation, Yvette felt sure can't stay any longer, leave this place well, she didn't speak, just feel the wind blowing around her face are painful.

She was slapped twice in a row, her face was red and numb.

She had just come over to check on the car, how could she have thought this would happen?

At this moment, when Yvette saw that the woman had an angry husband backing her up, she thought of Chuck and muttered to herself, "Husband," she said. "You didn't come over today because you were busy? Well, you're busy, I'll wait for you..."

"Get out of here now! If you hurt my baby, I'll find someone to fix you!" The salesperson scolded with a cold face.

Such a woman, all over the ground, looking at the car or looking at the cheapest, she does not believe that Yvette will have any background, maybe just come over to rub the air conditioner.

"Get out of here, you didn't even come over to look at the car, how can you look at the car, annoyed and want to hit someone?"

"That's right, fortunately, Baby Flower is fine, if anything happens, we'll call the police right away!"

Other salespeople have spoken up, it's really just unheard of a customer to beat up a pregnant woman, how vicious is that?

Yvette looked down at her shoes, the heel was broken, she took off her shoes and left there barefoot, there were too many people present there, she couldn't do much by herself.

She walked out onto the street, there was a stream of traffic in front of her, people passing nearby, seeing a beautiful woman in such a mess, they looked sideways, some pointing, some laughing, some despising, and more surprised....

At this moment, Yvette, who was alone beside her, couldn't stop the tears from flowing out, she took out her phone and found out Chuck's number, she was surrounded by tears so much that her eyes kept looking at it, she didn't dial it, she just looked at it.

"Beauty, what's wrong with you? Do you need help?" A handsome man came over with concern.

"No, I have a husband."

Yvette shook her head, she walked with her shoes in hand.

"Honey, you didn't come over today, it must be because of something, you forgot, or you might be very busy, it's okay if you're busy then..." Yvette muddled, her clothes are torn, her shoes are broken, how can she go back to work in this state? She started going back....

"Ugh, a husband, how could he let his wife be like this?" This handsome man sighed.

"Hmph, finally gone." The sales clerk snorted lightly, she was already particularly looking down on Yvette, she just tried to beat herself up, and when she was found out, she said that her skirt had a Something, something nimble.

"Honey, is everything okay? Do you want to go to the hospital for a check-up?" The manager came over and touched her belly with his hand as if he was feeling the movement of the baby inside.