CHAPTER - 174

Chuck sighed, the day before yesterday he clearly vowed to buy a car for Yvette today, but he slept too late last night, resulting in a night of sleep until now at two in the afternoon.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services and to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

But what's the use of going back? Even if Chuck went back now, he wouldn't be able to buy it today.

Looking at his own phone, there was not a single missed call, Yvette's character was like this, she would put her grievances in her heart, Chuck sighed, "Senior Zelda, I'll make a call first..."

"Good," Zelda nodded.

She opened the door and walked out, outside was her own mother Manny, she saw her daughter's hair was messy and she looked good, was the last night very intense?

She'd been there, of course, she knew what made a woman look good after a night.

She smiled, "Did you sleep well last night, daughter?"

"Well, good." Zelda sat down and took a sip of the milk on the table.

"Daughter, marry or not Mom won't rush you, but when are you going to give Mom a little one to hug? It's acceptable for an unmarried mother to be pregnant." Manny smiled and said.

Zelda's face was unnatural, having a child? This also requires Chuck to touch herself, a child can only be born after Chuck agrees, right?

Now in this situation, how could Chuck touch herself? Even if he touched her, she wasn't going to get pregnant overnight ah.

She didn't want to blackmail Chuck with the baby, there was no point in doing that.

Alas, her own mother was so worried about her own affairs.

"Mom, is it appropriate for you to say this? Chuck is still a college student." That was all Zelda could say.

"What's wrong with college students? How many college students get pregnant while they're studying? Times are different now, daughter, you need to follow up on the times." Manny was bitterly disappointed.

Zelda is helpless.

Manny sighed, "Daughter, you'll be thirty-one in a few days, have you ever thought about your age? It's time to have a baby, that's what a woman should be doing in her life."

"Mom." Zelda's heart sighed, her eyes looked inside the room, he should be calling Yvette.

Manny was at her wits' end, she said, "Daughter, you have to work hard, Chuck is young, you two have been together for so long, you should be Pregnant, try harder!"

Zelda smiled bitterly, Chuck wouldn't even touch herself, what's the use of trying?

The room.

Chuck got through to Yvette, and Chuck was relieved, "Honey, I'm sorry, I said I'd accompany you to look at the car today, but..."

"Honey, it's fine."

Chuck felt even more guilty in his heart, he could hear that Yvette's voice was weak, the reason was definitely that she was very disappointed.