CHAPTER - 155

"Huh, do you need me to tell you why I said you two to leave?"

The monitor sneered, "Poor, because the two of you are poor!"

"Yes, how could the two poor ratios be KTV gold cardholder? Don't you hurry? Don't delay our time!" The other students were impatient.

Finally, there is a powerful classmate in the class, they can quickly find this classmate! After all, the exam is over today. Shouldn't they relax and relax for free? They really want to go.

Find out the gold card holder, sing, drink and eat for free, and play all night!

Queenie's face turned red all of a sudden. She was very angry. Should she be said like this if she had no money? She is still a student, and she has no money to choose from.

Waiting for work, let's talk about these things.

"Don't go too far," Queenie was particularly angry.

"Excessive? Who doesn't know that the two of you have the worst conditions in the class? Her mother goes to the cafeteria to eat, and the one who is not willing to beat the meat, will be the gold cardholder? Are you kidding?" The class leader disdain.

"You!" Queenie was flushed with rage!

"Nothing to say! Are you two going fast?" Guo Zifan snorted softly.

The other classmates are also very impatient. They will urge Chuck and Quennie out of here in one sentence at a time and say not to waste their time.

The classmate's mocking voice made Quennie, who was under great pressure these days, almost cry. Her tears twirled in her eyes. She felt too wronged. She and Chuck were ready to go out.

"So who do you think the gold card holder will be?" Chuck asked lightly.

"Anyway, it's impossible for you two to compare!" The squad leader mocked.

The other students mocked them more politely.

"Go away! What are you doing here?"

"People want to sing and drink too, of course, it's here."

"Huh, KTV is considered a high-consumption place. Don't go if you have no money. What if you become addicted?"

"If you go addicted then you can go in as a waiter, then you can go every day."

"Haha!"

The ridicule of the classmates made Quennie's eyes red and felt too wrong. Everyone is classmates, so how can they look down on people like that?

"Unfortunately, the gold card is mine." Chuck said.

Quennie's eyes widened, what? Is the gold cardholder Chuck?

Lara, who was still in the classroom, also froze.

"Your? Haha!" The squad leader laughed haha.

"It's forced, and her mother is forced to borrow a car and let the counterfeit leaf Zab come to you, even now, he still says that he is a gold cardholder? Why don't you say that you are the boss? Why are you? Don't say that the entire KTV is yours? Why don't you say that the city square is yours!" Guo Zifan sneered.