CHAPTER - 106

"Are you blind? This is the car you ordered?" The bodyguard scolded, and stopped Chuck.

Her mother is a bodyguard, even the car will admit mistakes?

Do you want to do it yourself?

"Yes, did you kid do it on purpose? It doesn't have to be like chasing stars! It's so shameless."

"Oh, fuck, does this kid like Zabrina too much? So he chases stars this way?"

"Sure, how red Zabrina is recent?"

"I will do the same next time."

People who were onlookers in the vicinity were talking, and there were envy and contempt.

Zabrina frowned, she saw more of this way of chasing stars.

When she was on the plane just now, she just thought that Chuck was someone who had never done a plane. She was not disgusted, but just thought it was fun, so she took the video especially, but now Chuck came over and said that the car was his order, Zabrina is a little angry.

She cooperates with a hotel all the year-round. As long as she comes to the capital, the hotel will send Mercedes-Benz to greet her. She all knows this driver. How could he decide?

"Mr., if you make trouble so unreasonably, you will be at your own risk!" Zabrina said. She was too tired today and just wanted to sleep, but this person actually blocked herself!

"This car is really mine, I have a phone." Chuck is ready to ask Betty for sure.

Zabrina interrupted Chuck in irritation, "Don't be so troublesome. You insist that you decide it. Okay, I ask this driver brother, he always knows who he will pick up?"

"Well, you ask," Chuck didn't care.

"Big driver, who are you coming to pick up?" Zabrina looked at the driver in the car.

"Of course, I came to pick you up," the driver gave Chuck a contemptuous look. He just wanted to speak. Their hotel is one of the top ten hotels in Beijing, but it is not affordable for ordinary people.

"Have you heard?" Zabrina was even more angry, wasting so much time with this person?

"I warn you! Go away a little!" The bodyguard yelled and immediately escorted Zabrina to sit in.

Several bodyguards also sat in.

"Drive!" Zabrina said coldly.

The driver's eldest brother started driving Zabrina to the hotel. Zabrina looked at the somewhat awkward Chuck through the rearview mirror and snorted!

Chuck touched his nose, so Zabrina was in the same hotel as himself?

"Did I? This kid just pretended to be talking to Zabrina, really shameless!"

"That is, the key is to be shameless and you can get in touch with Zabrina so close. I really envy you!"

"He didn't look at it either. The hotel Zabrina stayed in was tens of thousands a night. How could it be affordable for ordinary people?"