CHAPTER - 121

Chuck didn't pay any attention. He came here to cast the cast. With so many people on the scene, he could let them go all in one sentence.

It's just not necessary. Chuck, the script given by Aunt Logan, has already seen it. The time is about to start shooting was next month, so make time to prepare.

Chuck took a general look. There were still a lot of beautiful women who came to the scene. Some were wearing tight jeans and some were wearing short skirts. Anyway, they were revealing all kinds of beautiful thighs.

The female lead hasn't been chosen yet, but he can choose among them. Chuck thought so secretly, but these actresses basically didn't take a look at Chuck. There were even a few beautiful women with famous brands. Taunting and talking about what they think about Chuck. Several beautiful women laughed presumptuously and even looked at Chuck with disdain.

Chuck felt helpless. "Will you treat me in this way if you know that I can decide who the female lead will be?" He thought.

"I'm afraid all of you will fawn over me!"

Chuck also began to watch these male actors.

They are all very handsome and stylish. The male lead has already been selected. They still needed five more actors for other roles among these people. For the others, they can go to the studio to find high-quality extras.

However, these actors are basically hostile to Chuck.

Chuck didn't want to waste time. He had to hurry up to see Yvette after casting the corner. He wanted to stay alone with Yvette, and he didn't want to do anything. Anyway, he can just appreciate Yvette's figure and her appearance is enough.

Chuck looked around the crowd and did not see the director.

"Where is Director Erica Yannic?" Chuck walked over and asked.

He had seen the director on TV, and she was also a very talented beauty director. Naturally, he didn't see it.

No one cares about Chuck, and more people frown and show impatience.

"Is the director Erica Yannic coming?" Chuck could only ask again.

"Ask the director for what? You are a relative of the director. Ask the director when she comes?"

"Don't look at what you look like, do you think you are the number one male? Let the director come out to see you in advance? Are you qualified?"

"That is, you don't look at your position. Just like us, you can't wait. You want to jump in the line? If you can't act, you will be eliminated if you jump in the line."

"Why are you still talking to him? You're wasting your time! He just wants to get close to the director because she's a beautiful lady. Well, I guess the director will not even bother to look at him even if he kneels down in front of her!"

These people tweeted, their voices were all angry and disdainful, Chuck frowned after hearing this, these people!

Chuck didn't bother to pay attention to them and walked inside.

A handsome boy stopped Chuck.

This person Chuck knows. He has exposed his face in a recent TV series, but it is more than twenty males, but the arrogant expression on his face seems to be the male lead who has made many movies and TV series.