CHAPTER - 152

Chuck shook his head and said that it was not bought, but borrowed. After all, if he said it was bought, Yvette wouldn't believe it either.

What's more, he said yesterday that he has a BMW. Why would he suddenly buy this car again?

Yvette was stunned and immediately disappointed in her heart. She was not disappointed that this car was not Chuck's but borrowed from the one she doesn't like. So is this Zelda's?

It should be. This is indeed a woman's car. It is very easy to see. It is very clean, and there are traces and fragrances left by the woman after driving for a long time. Yvette has a car, how can it not be seen?

"Well, then drive. Today is your exam. You have to go early," Yvette fastened her seat belt.

Chuck nodded naturally and drove to school. He didn't expect much from the exam this time. It seems that he still had to make up for himself during the summer vacation.

Chuck thought this way, and his heart blossomed. Isn't this a plot of island movies?

"Hello, husband, what are you thinking?" Yvette whispered, feeling scalp numb, how could Chuck laugh so lasciviously? Are you thinking about that kind of thing again?

Queenie, who was sitting behind, saw Chuck's expression through the rearview mirror. She understood it instantly. Chuck was thinking wildly. Who is this imagining?

Queenie was thinking about was it Yvette who actually to help him that night?

"It's nothing." Chuck didn't want to do it quickly, but he was excited when he thought about it. If his wife wore a uniform or something, she would make up for herself, then...

However, Chuck also saw Queenie through the rearview mirror, and he was embarrassed. The two looked at each other, and suddenly he thought of that exciting night.

Yvette was sleeping in bed, and he and her...

Chuck sighed, Queenie immediately bowed her head, daring to look at him, it seemed that the two thought of going together.

The atmosphere in the car became awkward, but Yvette didn't even realize it.

Soon to the school parking lot, Queenie knew that Chuck and Yvette were a pair. Of course, he said that he would avoid the classroom first.

After she left, Chuck said, "Wife, think about it, buy a car, and I will buy a car for you."

"No, husband, you have to work hard on the exam today!" Yvette wanted to get off, but Chuck pulled her.

Yvette was nervous, but this is the school parking lot, what is it for?

"Husband, here is the school," Yvette whispered.

"I should take an exam today, shouldn't you encourage me?" Chuck means that, of course, Yvette took the initiative to come and kiss him.

she blushed, "You can't pass the exam, but should I encourage? No,"

Yvette drove out, but found no one around, she said, "Husband, work hard! If you can pass the exam, I will encourage you."