CHAPTER - 115

Hotel Luna, top floor!

Karen Lee was staring at an acquisition document when the mobile phone on the table rang. She never recovered and glanced at it. The note on the screen was a "Logan".

Karen Lee smiled.

Swiped to answer.

A woman's voice rang in the phone, "Sister Karen!"

"You are so much younger than me. It's not so good to call me sister all the time! Call me auntie." Karen Lee said, her body leaned back, rare relaxation.

"It's better to call you sister Karen, so be kind."

"Well, it's up to you."

"Chuck is a very interesting boy..."

"He went to look for you? I only heard Betty say yesterday that he went to the capital, thinking that the capital is your place, I wanted to call you..."

"No, Sister Karen's precious son has come to the capital, how could I not send someone to protect him at any time? He is now... is fighting in a hotel!"

"Fight?" Karen Lee got serious, Chuck was fighting?

"Yes, but watching the video, he didn't make a fight. You are one per cent better. As a mother, when are you going to teach him fighting skills?"

"This is not anxious. He is too young. It takes much more experience. After all, fighting is a life-and-death fight. A person with a bad heart can't learn it. It will be useful to learn about fighting when he grows up."

Karen Lee shook her head, but when she said that, she was still a little worried. She said in silence, "How is he doing? Was he injured?"

"No, how can I let him hurt in Beijing? Sister Karen can rest assured."

Karen Lee breathed a sigh of relief, "Then my son will trouble you first, he can be injured, but don't be too heavy, I'm afraid he can't carry it..."

"I know, then I'll take a look now, I have never seen him before."

"Yep."

Karen Lee hung up the phone. Somewhere in the capital, in a Rolls-Royce car, a woman sitting inside could be vaguely seen through the window of the car. The figure was bumpy, with long hair and shawl.

Soon, a nice magnetic faint voice sounded inside, "Go to the Dorsett Hotel!"

"Yes!"

The driver who drove slowly drove towards the Dorsett Hotel!

...

Kalista stared at Chuck. She had already called her dad Huang Dalong, but no one answered. She was very anxious. She called a few consecutively but still did not answer. She panicked. What is her dad doing?

"Uncle Xu..." Kalista ran to Xu Zhongqing lying on the ground, she must wake Xu Zhongqing, otherwise, she was miserable today!

Xu Zhongqing had been knocked out. Chuck hit him on the head with a wine bottle just now and even hit him in the face, which made him unconscious.