CHAPTER - 139

Chuck had driven back, and he called Yvette, but after receiving it, she said she was busy and asked him to rest early.

Chuck is helpless, what time is it? Almost in the morning?

He could only hang up the phone and fell asleep in bed.

Chuck got up early in the morning and drove directly to the square because Yolanda called and said that Yvette herself handed out the leaflets downstairs.

Yvette was too hard to pay back the money.

When coming out of the parking lot, when passing by Lara's shop, she was not inside, and charlotte was also not there. There were only two invited employees.

The business was pretty good early in the morning.

Lara must be at school, Charlotte must be working at the BMW store, the two of them can only come occasionally, Chuck is too lazy to take care of these.

He soon saw that Yvette was really handing out leaflets. When he went to the square to work in the morning, it was already past nine o'clock. The sun was a bit poisonous, leaving Yvette with sweat on her face. She is not in good spirits and may not have much rest last night.

Chuck looked distressed and immediately bought a breakfast beside him and walked past.

"Hello, I'm from a training company, our company..." Yvette kept the smile and handed the leaflet to people passing by.

However, a woman glanced at it and dropped it impatiently on the ground, saying disdainfully, "I haven't heard it before, it's definitely garbage..."

She left after she finished.

Yvette looked at the trampled leaflets on the ground with footprints on it. She sighed and prepared to squat down to pick up the leaflets.

She often encounters this situation, and she is used to it, but she will still be sad.

But as soon as he reached out, another person's hand reached out, and he picked up the leaflet step by step. She looked up and saw Chuck, with a concerned face.

Yvette stood up straight, "How did he come here? The exam will be tomorrow, he must revise!"

"Wifey, eat this." Chuck handed breakfast to her.

"You eat it yourself, and I will distribute leaflets." she shook her head.

Chuck took the leaflet from Yvette's hands and then stuffed breakfast into her hands. Yvette was stunned.

"I'll distribute it, you eat this."

Chuck said that without waiting for Yvette's response, he walked to a crowded place, smiling one by one, handing out leaflets to people passing by.

Yvette looked at Chuck seriously. She looked down at the breakfast in her hand. She was moved by her heart and suddenly smiled, "Fool, how can I finish eating so much you bought so much?"

He is sweet in his heart. In fact, Chuck has always been very good to her. Her hubby does not need to find money, is it good enough to treat her?