CHAPTER - 73

The photo that Lara Jane sent to Chuck Cannon this time had her face on it, including just her upper body. This sexy snapshot should be the most that Lara could show him.

After viewing this image, Chuck felt that he would sleep well and be happy tonight.

If Lara knew that the "Local Tyrant" she had been talking to and sending nude photos all the time was Chuck, how would she react?

If Chuck took the nude pictures to Lara, what would she think?

The thought of this happening amused Chuck. Lara, you are so doomed.

Chuck texted back, playfully, You look so damn fine."

Lara sent back a few sweet and short replies.

Chuck reluctantly took another look at the photo of Lara again before inserting his mobile phone back in his pocket and took the elevator going up.

Back in the dormitory, Lara glimpsed at her phone, pleasantly surprised and nervous at the same time due to the events that night.

She initially sent the photo with no other meaning. She just wanted to thank "Local Tyrant", but she did not expect him to transfer 10,000 dollars straight away because of their deal.

Now that she had already received the money for the shop's renovation, her happiness has exceeded all bounds.

And all the tension in her body was because of the last photo she sent "Local Tyrant" that she considered her most daring move ever. Lara dreaded that there would be others who would use her nudes for the wrong intentions.

However, he must have a lot of other girlfriends. He could not possibly do such an abominable thing.

Lara tried to calm herself from all the cynical what-ifs that crossed her mind. After a while, she felt comforted and held the mobile phone close to her chest. As she lay down in her warm and cosy bed, her mind won't stop speculating.

"Local Tyrant", what do you look like? My cousin said you're still a student. Do you think we know each other? I bet it would be nice if we know each other in real life."

"Lara, your boyfriend is so filthy rich. When will you move out of the dormitory?" a fellow dormmate asked.

"Yeah, your boyfriend is so incredible. I bet he lives in a villa."

"Hopefully, soon!" Lara chimed in happily. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

When Chuck got up in the morning, a man from the Porsche car store called him again and asked when he would take his vehicle.

The car he reserved had been in their showroom for a while now. Chuck thought of going there today. Since he left his BMW 7 Series parked near the school the night before, he didn't have any service today, so he decided to take his new car.

At the thought of this, Chuck replied to the manager that he would come today. The manager didn't expect him to drop by right away. He immediately said that he would wait for him.