CHAPTER - 197

Yvette made things clear to her, she was relieved that this classmate had agreed to help her, which was still relatively simple for a lawyer.

Yvette felt that today's reunion was worth it, she said a thank you and walked inside the private room.

After Yvette left, this classmate sneered, "Poor like this? To borrow from a loan shark? No wonder you were pitted..."

She said with a soft grunt and went inside to use the bathroom...

Yvette walked to the door of the private room and heard the sound of a ruckus inside, she was confused, what's wrong? She pushed the door open and entered, and was immediately annoyed.

"What are you doing?"

She saw that Chuck was actually being persuaded by her own classmates, who had just had a bit of wine and were almost finished, but now they were being persuaded?

"Honey, don't drink!" Yvette walked to Chuck's side, her beautiful eyes glaring at the class leader.

It was so infuriating, was he actually bullying your own husband when you go out?

Yvette was really annoyed.

Chuck's mouth curled, he hadn't intended to drink this wine.

"Yvette, it's just drinking between men, what are you getting involved in?" Ben's brow furrowed, it was really unpleasant.

Yvette, I treated you well at school, didn't I? In front of all these people, you're so disrespectful?

"Yeah, we're all men, we just drink wine, isn't your little husband a man if he doesn't?" The other students coaxed.

"Everyone's happy, so don't be such a spoilsport, huh? How can you waste a glass of wine if you don't even drink from it? If you can't play, don't come out to play, waste Alex's money..."

"That's right if you can't even have a glass of wine, what are you doing out here? Dabbing in food and drink, if it wasn't for Alex, has your little husband ever drunk such expensive wine?"

The other students were a little upset, who are they? What are you doing out here if you can't play?

Not even a glass of wine, it's a waste!

"Drinking, huh?" The first time I saw you, I thought I'd be the one to get you a drink. It's a waste.

Snap!

Someone slammed the wine glass down on the table and said with a snort, "Yvette, what do you mean?"

"I thought you said not to jinx it. Why don't you drink it then?" Yvette stared at him.

This student was so furious, "If he can't play, you shouldn't bring him out, it's embarrassing!"

"That's right, we're all at a class reunion and if he doesn't even drink a glass of wine, so what are you bringing him out for?"

"Is this unplayable? You're playing with my husband! It's none of your business if my husband drinks or not, you'll have to drink it yourself!" Yvette said coldly.