CHAPTER - 52

"He just bought a luxury car. The money he spent on that car is an amount you can't possibly earn in your lifetime." Lara snorted with a disdainful voice.

Charlotte felt helpless and speechless. Your rich boyfriend is just in front of you!

"Wow, he sounds rich. Let's ask him over so that I can get to know him," Chuck said with a smile.

"My boyfriend doesn't have time for you. He is busy running his own company and earning millions of dollars a day. And you expect him to drop his work just to come over to meet you? Who do you think you are?" Lara glared at Chuck.

Chuck touched his nose and thought, "Am I that busy? I run a company?'

"Why don't you ask him over to see you?" Chuck said.

"He will come for me no matter how busy he is. But we had just met last night over a candlelight dinner and I don't want to disturb him now because I am a considerate girlfriend. You won't understand what I mean, will you?" Lara curled her lips.

Charlotte was surprised. "Chuck and Lara met last night? It shouldn't be, right? Otherwise, how could the two of them be like this now?"

"Lara, stop talking..." Charlotte couldn't bear to listen any longer, so she quickly pulled Lara away.

"Why can't I continue?" Lara shook her head. She was in a bad mood and was irritated by Chuck's words. She really wanted to kick Chuck in his face. She had given him a chance to sleep with her before but he didn't want to, it's impossible for her to let him approach her again now.

"Yeah, so the conclusion is you can't get him to come here now." Chuck shook his head.

"Hey, stop it!" Lara yelled.

She was annoyed. "Alright, I'll send a message to my boyfriend to ask him to drive over right now!!"

As she spoke, Lara took out her phone. Charlotte felt helpless.

Chuck smiled. His mobile phone had always been silent. No matter how many messages she sent, no ringtone would be heard.

Lara sent messages to "baller" one after another, but there was no response. Lara was anxious:

"Baller, please reply to me, okay?' Lara bit her lip and hesitated then send the message to the baller again, "Reply me, I'll do whatever you want tonight."

"My words should be alluring, right? But...he still didn't reply." Lara was disappointed and anxious.

"How about your boyfriend? Don't he reply to your messages" Chuck asked with a smile?

"Hey! My boyfriend is busy! Why are you so idle like you?" Lara glared at Chuck, her chest rising and falling with anger.

"Lara, stop talking." Charlotte pulled Lara again.

Lara is on the fire, how could she not say, "Cousin, he is just a sling. I guess it makes me angry to say that."

Charlotte was helpless.

"Chuck, you insisted to talk back to me today, right? You think I don't know what you are doing here? Didn't you just come to find Yolanda? You also see what you look like, thinking it's amazing to know Zelda Maine? Tell you, Yolanda is just taking advantage of you. Do you really think you are a scallion? People are a schoolgirl, it is impossible for her to care for you. You are dead..." Lara said angrily.