CHAPTER - 78

All of a sudden, the car became dead quiet.

Chuck was a bit clueless. Why was Zelda looking at him like that?

Chuck wanted Zelda's help so that she could speak to Yvette to get her to open up. He wanted Zelda to, from time to time, give Yvette some advice. And in the meantime, help him to ask Yvette what she thought of him.

The two of them had met over a meal and seemed to have had a good chat after all. Moreover, since they were both women and Zelda was a smart lady, it wouldn't be too hard for her to ask those questions.

Then it should be rather easy for Zelda to get the answer Chuck wants.

Chuck wanted Zelda to help him out about Yvette, but Zelda seemed a bit confused. She remained silent for a few seconds as if she was battling with herself internally. Eventually, she sighed and parked the car on the quiet roadside and unfastened her seat belt.

Then she reached out her hand...

Chuck was absolutely stunned. What was she going to do? He was dumbfounded.

Two minutes later.

Zelda pulled out a few tissue papers and did not say a word. Within twenty seconds, she wrapped the tissues in a plastic bag, stepped out of the car and threw the bag away. When she returned, she buckled up her seat belt and drove away slowly without saying a word.

Zelda didn't say a word throughout the whole process, as if it didn't happen. But what Chuck experienced earlier...was indescribable.

Chuck lowered his head to look at his pants. He was stunned and suddenly felt embarrassed.

He didn't expect that Zelda would misunderstand what he meant and actually help him out with this 'issue'. Besides, it all happened too fast. Would Zelda look down on him from now on?

Chuck was very confused and nervous. This was a man's dignity after all.

What sort of feelings did he really have for Zelda?

Chuck couldn't quite figure it out himself. In fact, the two times Chuck had kissed Zelda, he could still remember how it felt very clearly.

And Chuck did dream of her later on. It was a vivid dream. When Chuck first saw Zelda, her ladylike charm attracted him completely.

Chuck might have had some feelings for Zelda since. Besides, he had kissed her and touched her. Chuck had memorized those feelings. But did he really fancy her? He was still confused.

Anyway, the first thing that came to Chuck's mind every night was Yvette. Chuck felt a little guilty with that thought. "Is this considered cheating?"

"Yep, absolutely."

But for what just happened, it was impossible for Yvette to find out. Chuck would definitely not tell anyone, and Zelda, who was still remaining quiet, would definitely not tell either. Those two minutes from earlier had now become a secret between Chuck and Zelda only.

And it was a secret that could never be shared.

However, when Chuck stole a glance at Zelda, he found that she was as calm as a millpond as if nothing had happened at all. She was still driving, with safe and stable speed.