Teen Loungin'

The Teen Lounge (7:28 PM) (The Ritz Carlton, Cancun) (Bella's Perspective)
At the moment I was towards the front of the line leading into the teen lounge. To get in you need a special pass with your name and age to show that you're a part of the teens club. I was going there to meet up with Juliette.
"Bella!" I turned around,  to see Juliette walking towards me. She was wearing a black skirt, a halter top, and stylish Vans sneakers. She had her blonde hair in beach curls, which was fitting considering where we were.
"Hey!" I let her skip me and we began talking again.
"I'm so upset! Red Velvet's new song literally came out while we were at Chichen-Itza!"
"Did you get a chance to stream it? The goal is 450 million!"
"I didn't, Mom and Dad wanted to take my brother and me snorkeling, and my little sister wanted to go to the beach."
"I get it. How old's your brother?"
"Same age! We're twins."
"That's cool! What's his name?"
"Josiah. But he didn't come, he's busy down at the arcade." I nodded. We were in the lounge at this point and we decided to go order drinks and just socialize.
"So, you're from Manhattan."
"Yup."
"What's your school?"
"Trinity."
"No way, my little sister goes there. I go to Dalton."
"You do?! My friends go there. Do you know Kayla Muller?!"
"Kayla? Yes! I have science class with her. Wait a minute..you're the Bella."
"The Bella?!"
"Yeah, Kayla and Jayden talk about you a lot, said you guys are close friends."
"We are, and we were practically inseparable in elementary." She laughed.
"Well, now I know what type of person you are. I don't gotta worry." I giggled.
"I'm nice, don't worry. So Juliette-"
"You can call me Julie!"
"Julie, which high schools have you applied to?"
"Well...I applied to Avenues, Trinity, Trevor, Spence, and Bentley for private. Stuyvesant, Townsend Harris, Bard, Beacon, and Manhattan Hunter for public."
"Ouu, we got some of the same schools! You know what, we should totally hang out when we get back to New York!"
"That'd be awesome. Plus, if we get into the same school, I'll already have one new friend!"
"Amen to that!"
**************
Saturday, March 13th (8:05 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
Rather than going downstairs to the buffet, we decided to order room service before we all went off to do our own thing.
"Thank you!" Leia said excitedly to the hotel staff as she waved.
"Bella, you said you were meeting up with a friend you made?"
"Yes, her name is Julie and she goes to school with Kayla."
"Oh really, isn't that coincidental? We should meet her parents."
"And, she applied to the same high schools as me, so did her twin brother. So today the three of us are going to hang in the teen lounge and then do some activities with the Teen Club."
"Looks like you have your day all planned out. Do you still want to go to the spa later after I spend the day with Dad?"
"Sure," Noah told us how he's going snorkeling with Ace, one of his friends from school.
"Looks like everyone is having fun."
"Yep. It's what you wanted! Now you and Dad can have your alone time!" Bella commented. I stared at Elliot before looking back at Leia who was cutely eating her breakfast.
"Why are you being so quiet sugarplum?"
"I'm not. It's eating time." Elliot chuckled and so did the kids. Spending all of this time with the family has been so much fun. Leia finished her food and went inside with her brother, leaving Elliot, Bella, and me at the table.
"Bell, I was thinking that since we're going to Isla Mujeres for Leia's surprise tomorrow, which'll take all day, that on Monday we should just have a full-on girl's day."
"I'd love that." She said with the brightest smile.
"Then, I plan on doing more stuff with Noah, though that's kind of hard because he just wants to hang out with Ace," I said with a chuckle.
"Wait, Ace. Is that why our dog's name is Ace?" Bella asked.
"I thought you suggested the name, Bell." She shrugged and continued to munch on some strawberries.
"I'm going to get ready to see my friend. Bye!" And just like that, Elliot and I were all alone.
*********************
Swimming With Whale Sharks (Cancun, Mexico) (10:45 AM) (Elliot's Perspective)
"Bye, bye Gilbert." Olivia said while petting the shark.
"Gilbert. Can you imagine that? Who in the world names a shark Gilbert?" I smiled.
"Well for starters, it's harmless and nerdy. So people wouldn't be scared of the shark."
"Fair point. The kids are going to be so upset when they learn that we did this without them."
"They won't be, cause they'll never know." I kissed Olivia and she smiled.
"Liv, being able to call you my wife has been a blessing-"
"Save it."
"Save what?"
"The sweet talk. Save it for Wednesday." She gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not allowed to appreciate my beautiful wife."
"You are. Just use different words."
"Liv seriously, you're incredible. You're an amazing cop, a strong woman, and a great mother to our kids."
"How sweet of you to say. Thanks, babe." She went on to tell me what she loved about me and thanked me for treating her kids as my own.
"You don't have to thank me, they're like my own. And very soon, they'll legally be my kids."
"The thought of you presenting them with adoption papers make my heart smile, they're going to over the moon. I'm just waiting for Langan to call me so that we can finalize everything. But, on an unrelated note, I set up a reservation for us at 1:45, so we need to rush back inside and get ready."
"A reservation?" I asked.
"Yes, so let's not dilly-dally."
*****************
Ritz Camp (The Ritz Carlton) (The Pool) (12:13 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
After playing sports today we got a chance to swim in the pool! I was excited because my friend Arabella was here and my other friend Ella too.
"We should play a game!"
"What game?" I asked.
"Marco Polo!"
"That's my favorite pool game!" Ella said.
"Uh-oh, I don't about that," I said.
"Why?"
"Well... last time I played Marco Polo I got a nosebleed."
"Marco Polo is kinda dangerous... What if we race?" Arabella suggested.
"Yeah! I bet I'm gonna win! I'm a really fast swimmer." I said.
"I think I'm gonna win!"
"Well, we won't know who's gonna win if we don't start the race!" I said.
"Come on let's go!" We swam to the edge of the pool and put on our goggles.
"Beau, can you count for us?"
"On it captain!"
"On your mark, get set, go!" I swam as fast as I possibly could! My Mommy says I'm a good swimmer, so this should prove it! I started to get a little bit tired but I was not going to give up! I could win if I tried! I saw Ella under the water and made a silly face at her.
"I win, I win!" Arabella said with a big smile.
"You swam really fast!"
"Yeah, my Mama calls me a mermaid!"
"How did you even learn to swim that fast?" I asked my friend.
"Swimming lessons." Hm. Swimming lessons.
*****************
The Caribe Bar & Grill (Bella's Perspective)
"So you do like McDreamy!" Julie said while dying of laughter.
"It's complicated. He's cute, he is, but I don't know, I don't love the way he treats Mer sometimes."
"I agree, he can be selfish."
"Yeah, like with the DC thing! Meredith hadn't gotten a chance to grow as a doctor after having Zola and Bailey. That's why she didn't want to move, but he didn't get it."
"And on his way back home he died."
"I know." I shook my head. Juliette was so much fun to hang out with. We watch the same shows, like the same things, so it's really easy to talk to her.
"Julie, what was one of your favorite songs when you were younger?"
"Hmmm, Love You Like A Long Song was in the top ten."
"Really?! I loved Selena Gomez! That was my favorite song too!"
"Woah! I also loved Bad Liar." She mentioned as I bit into my crispy chicken sandwich. I squealed.
"Me too! It's like we were meant to be friends!"
"Right!"
"So when we get back to New York why don't we meet up?"
"Totally! We can do anything."
"What about lunch at that Korean restaurant?"
"Where?"
"On 78th, they have really good fried rice."
"Cool! And after we could go to Sky Zone?"
"Sounds like a deal." I want my friends to meet Julie! If we do end up going to the same school as her, it'd be nice to start with one new friend.
"You know what I find so funny?"
"What?"
"The fact we became friends so quickly. It usually takes me a while."
"Well, they do say you make friends fast on vacation."
"Very true! Let's go get a refill on lemonade!"
"You read my mind."
*****************
Fantino (The Ritz) (7:15 PM) (Noah's Perspective)
After a long day, we got together for a rather fancy dinner.
"May we have the burrata and the mushroom ravioli please?" Mom said to the waiter.
"Of course!" He took our menus and I began to speak.
"How was you guys' day?" I asked.
"Pretty nice, we had lunch and did some touring."
"That sounds boring," Leia said.
"What about a real date like on tv?"
"What do you know about dates little lady?"
"That the boy has to be a gentleman. And, you have to have a fancy dinner." Lei always has something funny to say.
"How was your day, Noah?"
"Awesome! The snorkeling was so much fun! We should go!"
"I agree, actually I think we can do some snorkeling tomorrow! I'll arrange it!" Yes! We were going to Isla Mujeres tomorrow and they have some pretty sweet snorkeling experiences over there!
"Bella, what about you?" I asked.
"My day was okay. I met Josiah, and I made another friend, Teddy."
"That's nice, what did you guys do?"
"Nothing much." When Bella has those short answers, it usually means she's up to something.
"When will we be done with dinner?" She asked.
"Bella, we haven't even gotten our first course yet, relax. Why are you in such a rush to be finished?"
"I have plans, I have calls to make."
"Plans, calls?!" Elliot said while laughing.
"Yeah, I'm meeting up with Julie in the arcade, and then I have to call Jake."
"Why?" Elliot asked. Mom swatted him playfully.
"Elliot! Anyways, that's okay sweetheart, but let's just focus on finishing dinner right now."
"Cool." Bella looked at me and then jabbed my side.
"What was that for?"
"For laughing at me internally." We both laughed.
"Noah, do you wanna play flappy bird in the arcade before Julie comes?"
"Sounds nice."
"Look at you two getting along. I remember the way you guys used to fight when you were younger."
"We were Leia's age." Bella said in our defense.
"And yet you guys were brawling like WWE fighters,"
"Is that true, Mommy?" Leia asked while eating her cheese.
"Yes! One time, Bell and Noah fought over this coloring book I bought for them. It was Noah's turn I believe and Bella wasn't ready to give it yet and they ended up pulling the book apart and shredded it into pieces."
"And we both got sent to be early." I groaned.
"That's silly! Sharing is caring. Right, Daddy?"
"You're very right, baby girl!" Family dinners are the best, but it just doesn't feel complete without Eli, our stepbrother.
"El, is Eli going to come on our next vacation?"
"Definitely! Eli is coming over after we get back, he said he wanted to play games with you."
"How long is he staying?"
"The entire weekend." Yes! A win for me!
"Eli is staying for the weekend?! Yay! I'll get to have tv time with Eli! He's the best brother!"
"What about me?" I asked.
"You're the best brother too!"
"Leia only one can be the best!" Mom said while tickling her. I don't want this vacation to end.