A Wish Come True

Sunday, March 14th (7:50 AM) (Mexico) (Leia's Perspective)
We were on a bus and it was only 7 in the morning. I was pretty tired and confused. What are we doing on a bus at 7? Usually, at 7 we're just getting ready for the day.
"Mommy, I'm tired."
"I know sweet pumpkin, but watch you're going to be super energized when you see what we're doing today."
"Where are we going?"
"Well, we're going down to the pier so we can catechism a bit to go to Isla Mujeres."
"Isla what?" I asked.
"It's an island baby girl." I don't get it, what does an island have to do with my surprise? This is more Bella's type of thing. She likes the adventure-type stuff.
"What do you do on the island, Mama?"
"All types of things, you'll see." She rubbed my back.
"Come here and snuggle with me baby Lei." Mommy's being a bit suspicious! She isn't telling me what we're doing today.
"Mommy, what are you doing on your phone?"
"I'm talking to Aunty 'Manda and Uncle Fin."
"I thought you said no work on vacation." Mommy bobbed her head to the side.
"It's just a text baby girl."
"I don't trust you! You're being sneaky." I folded my arms.
"If you say so, Miss Lei!"
***************
Isla Mujeres (Quintana Roo, Mexico) (9:03 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"It's so beautiful." Elliot pointed out.
"As beautiful as you are." I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Mommy, don't give my Dad an attitude! He's being nice!"
"Hey! I thought you were on my team. I thought you were a Mama's girl."
"I'm a Mommy's girl and a Daddy's girl."
"Because Daddy lets you have treats when I'm not home, hmm?" Leia blushed.
"Nu-uh!" I gave my 6-year-old a small cuddle before looking at my eldest children who were busy Snapchatting and Instagramming.
"Mom, I can't wait to swim! The water looks so warm!"
"Neither can I! This should be amazing! Right, El?"
"Yes, I think this just might be the highlight of our trip!" We got off the boat and went into a van that would take us to the beach.
"Noah, you're going to snorkel I suppose?"
"Yes, but after we do our main activity."
"What main activity?"
"Swimming."
"Yay!" I can't wait to see the look on this little girl's face when she sees her biggest dream come true.
^^^^^^^^^^
Playa Norte (The Aquarium) (9:27 AM)
"Alright, welcome to Playa Norte! Today we will be doing an amazing activity!" Mercia, our instructor said.
"What activity?" Leia asked.
"Today, we'll be going swimming with the dolphins." Leia's jaw dropped to the floor before she covered her mouth to prevent herself from screaming.
"Dolphins?!"
"Yes, we're going to be swimming with them!"
"Mommy, Daddy, this is the best surprise ever!" She thanked us as we walked with the other families to the tank, we then put on her life jacket and she stood in amazement at the sight of the beautiful dolphins in front of her.

"This is so beautiful!"*********************(The Aquarium) (Leia's Perspective)The best thing in my entire life was happening! I was gonna swim with dolphins! Dolphins are so cute and cuddly! I was excited! No wonder my Mommy was being kinda sneak...

*********************
(The Aquarium) (Leia's Perspective)
The best thing in my entire life was happening! I was gonna swim with dolphins! Dolphins are so cute and cuddly! I was excited! No wonder my Mommy was being kinda sneaky today! This was a big secret!
"Leia, Noah, Bella! Let's go." We got into the water and the dolphin came up to us! It was like those animal movies! I just wanted to jump up and down like Snoopy from Charlie Brown because I felt so happy.
"Hi," I said calmly.
"His name is Burt, he's really kind."
"Hi, Burt!" He smiled.
"Leia, why don't you give the dolphin a kiss so I can take a picture of it?"
"You're a very cute dolphin! I'll kiss you because I like you!" I bent down and gave Burt a peck on the lips.
"That was kinda slimy. But, really cute!"
"Mommy, I'm gonna swim now!"
"Okay, but I'll come with you baby girl, there's a lot of dolphins here."
"But dolphins are nice!"
"I'm coming just in case." Mommy and I swam to look at other dolphins while Elliot stayed back with my brother and sister.
"This dolphin is named Moira and this one is named Matt."
"That's an interesting name." Mom pointed out
"Hi, Matt! Look, I painted my nails hot pink, I hope you like them." All of a sudden, Matt jumped up and kissed me! I giggled.
"Matt really likes you!"
"That was the best first kiss ever!" Mommy couldn't stop laughing at what I said and I had to tell her to stop laughing so that wouldn't get tired.
"Leia, you're too funny for me!"
**************
Our Hotel Room (The Ritz Cancun) (4:25 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
Today was quite the day. We swam with dolphins and did some sightseeing. But I guess some people still had an appetite for adventure, Dad and Noah went surfing downstairs for an hour and Leia is taking a nap on Mom's bed.
"Bella?" I was on my bed because I was feeling a bit off, and I knew why. I didn't take my meds. Mom left them on the table for me, but I forgot about them. I managed to do pretty awesomely, but I was feeling the side effects of missing a day, which brought back some feelings that I've been having lately.
"Bella, did you take your medication?"
"Yes, Mom." Mom sat on the bed.
"Mom, it shouldn't be like this." I said.
"Like what?"
"I shouldn't be so reliant on this medication."
"It's not that your reliant Bell. When you don't take it and go cold turkey it can have some nasty effects."
"I asked Dr.Johansson if I could stop taking these medications."
"What did she say?" My Mom asked while putting the covers over me.
"She said to give it a couple more months."
"Well, I agree." I raised my eyebrows.
"Why?"
"Because you started taking these meds in August, and these past few months haven't been that turbulent for you. What if we take you off of the meds and something happens? What if you go back to that place where you were having severe panic attacks and crying to the point where you had to take a break from school because you couldn't function."
"I could just use my techniques, I'll be fine."
"But you don't know that baby girl. That's what it is. I'm not saying that I don't have faith in you, you've grown so much, but I want you to stay on track. Okay?"
"Okay."
"Don't feel sad, I'm not underestimating you."
"Mom, I can't wait for May."
"Why?" I asked.
"So that we could have our girl's trip."
"I can't wait either. I have tons is surprises planned. And, we're going to see a friend of mine."
"You have a friend in London? Who?"
"You'll see. It's a surprise."
"You and your surprises! Mom, remember when we went on vacation with Uncle Fin and Aunty Amanda. The Poconos?"
*Flashback
Tannersville, Pennsylvania (July 17th, 2016) (7 years ago) (Olivia's Perspective)
I was sitting on a bench, cuddling my little girl who had gotten out of the pool not too long ago, and wrapping her in her favorite purple towel.
"You're tired?" She nodded. I smiled at her sweetly and rubbed her back.
"I think it's time we go back to the hotel, it's almost dinner time."
"Mommy, this was a really fun day."
"What was your favorite part?"
"Riding rides with Noah and being in the lazy river with you."
"Those were my favorite parts too." I cradled her in my lap and she tried to take a mini nap.
"Carisi, are you guys almost finished?" Sonny had come with us on this trip, along with Fin, Amanda, and Jesse, it was day one and everyone was tired.
"We're done." Noah came to me and watched his sleeping sister.
"I think we should start heading back." Amanda said.
"I agree, I don't want us to be late to dinner."
"Mom, so I have to change back into regular clothes?"
"No, keep your shorts on Noah, just dry yourself off and sit on your towel."
"Jesse's tired too?" Amanda nodded.
"She's had too much fun today."
"Which means she'll sleep very good tonight," I commented.
"Bella, we're leaving now." I stood her up and she began to cry.
"I want to be carried." She pleaded.
"I have to hold our stuff baby girl, we'll be in the car soon."
"It's okay Liv, I got her." Fin picked her up and we made our way to the parking lot. Bella calmed down, Noah was energetic and talking to Carisi and everyone was happy. I had so much fun with everyone today. This is one of my most treasured trips.
*Present Day
Yes! That was amazing!"
"We should go again, for the Fourth of July! That would be cute."
"That's a great idea my creative pea!" Mom kissed me and I wiped it away.
"Bella!"
"What?!" I asked while laughing.
*****************
Dinner In Our Hotel Room (6:55 PM) (Elliot's Perspective)
We decided as a family to eat dinner in our hotel room since we were tired of going to the same restaurants every day for dinner. And, we didn't have to dress up either which was a bonus to Leia.
"I kind of can't wait to go home," Noah said.
"Why?"
"I have a basketball game against Westbury soon."
"Our old school?! I'd love to come! I don't have any competitions." Bella said enthusiastically.
"Oh yes! I forgot." I said quietly.
"Can you come this time?" He asked.
"I'll try, it depends on how the squads doing when I get back." Olivia looked at me quietly before assuring Noah that we'd all be there.
"I'm taking the day off that day, and I'm positive Elliot will be able to come." Noah smiled. I knew how much it means to him to have us at his games, so we always try to come.
"I just realized that the Friday after we get back Bella will get her high school results."
"I can't wait to see what I got into, although I'm also kind of nervous."
"Why?"
"I chose some pretty competitive schools. I just hope I get into one of them!"
"You'll get into more than one, I promise." Noah said.
"What about me?" Leia asked.
"What about you, honey?"
"I'm gonna hang out with Courtney."
"We know! You've been talking about it in your sleep!"