Good Times

Central Park (3:53 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
The group was beginning to dwindle. We had so much fun just sitting in the park, playing around, reminiscing.
"Hey, I got to head home. My Dad wants help with the BBQ."
"Alright! Bye, Jonathan! Get home safe! Text us when you get home!"
"Okay, Mom!" I rolled my eyes and rested my head on Jake's leg.
"Hey, can you guys not get all lovey-dovey with each other. I'm trying to eat and that's super gross bestie."
"Trying to eat? How much food do you have?"
"Lots. I don't know, I've just been hungry lately." Paisley said.
"You should check your tracker bestie."
"Okay Mom, I'll do that."
"Why do you guys keep doing that??"
"Because you're such a mom friend." Faith replied.
"Because I'm responsible??"
"Yes!" Leah said.
"Whatever." It was just the six of us. Jake, Paisley, Faith, Leah, Ethan, and I.
"Okay, I'm getting bored. What should we do?" Ethan asked.
"Ummm, I don't know. You tell us. You're the one that lives around here."
"I know this banging place called Gamestoria."
"What's that?"
"It's like a board game cafe. They have card games too. We could sit in there and play some games to pass the time."
"Bet. Let's go."
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gamestoria (Amsterdam Ave.)
"Okay, so there's Loteria here!!" Paisley said.
"Yes, let's play!!"
"What's Loteria??" Jake asked.
"Hmm, it's basically Mexican bingo! We played it at Janelle's house. Instead of numbers, it's a set of images. So I call out the image and you take a frijole and put one on it if you have it."
"Ohhhh, got it!"
"I'm gonna call the cards!" Leah said.
"Cool."
"Are we doing four by four or the whole board?"
"Whole board."
"Does anybody have una sandia?"
"Me!" I said excitedly. I love hanging out with my friends. We may not go crazy and do some of the things kids our age like to do, but we do have our fun.
"Why am I not getting anything?!?" Ethan asked.
"Please, the game just started." Faith pointed out.
"The game just started and yet Bella already has a whole row knocked out. An entire row. I am the bingo champion."
"We love competitiveness but this is just a game of bingo."
"Go easy on him, you know how his parents are on his ass about being the best. He can't help it."
"Bro what, I'm sure that he could differentiate between school and a game. Stop sticking up for him! He's gonna get his ass kicked, so what?!??"
**********************
Our Family Room (4:25 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
"I never knew that I had a sister?!!" Polly the Purple Fairy said. This is my favorite episode of the Polly the Purple Fairy ever! It has two parts! Polly finds out that she has a sister and she goes on a journey to find her. She found out about Daphne when she read her Fairy Family Tree. She needs to meet her sister because she has a special crystal that will let her complete her mission to find the glitter unicorn!!
"Papa, why didn't you ever tell me about Daphne?" After Polly meets Daphne and gets the crystal they have a tea party and get to know each other better. I wish I had a younger sister. Bella is nice and she plays with me, but it's not the same as when Bailey and I play because Bella's a big kid. And sometimes, Bella only wants to stay in her room too. I love Eli and Noah too, they always give me piggyback rides and play soccer with me, but I want someone like me.

"Why do you look so sad, Lei?" Lucy asked me while putting a plate of carrots and grapes on the coffee table.
"I wish I had a sister my age. I wanna sibling my age, Lucy."
************************
York Ave. (The Upper East Side) (Bella's Perspective)
Now, it's just Jake and me. The goodbyes today were okay because we were all going to hang out very soon, it was just the goodbye to Trinity that stung. Jake walked me to my house, just to make sure I got home safe. As always. I stared at the house for a moment. I didn't want to go inside because I'd much rather spend more time with my boyfriend than my family at the moment, but I had no choice.
"Today was fun."
"Yeah." He pulled my hair from my face and kissed me.
"Call me. I love you."
"I-I love you too. Bye." I walked down the steps to the garden floor so that I could get to the kitchen. I unlocked the door and was greeted by Ace and Ryan.
"Hey, guys! Did you miss me while I was gone?? Huh??"
"Woof!"
"Hey, Bell!" Mom? I thought she was working late.
"Hey, Mama." I gave her a quick hug and a kiss.
"How was today? I'm sorry I couldn't drop you off like I promised."
"It was good. We did a final walk through the building and spent the entire morning together. I have pictures and stuff."
"Good, good. You can tell me all about that in a second! Don't take off your shoes!"
"My shoes? What's going on?"
"Can I get in on the surprise too?"
"What surprise? I'm so confused." Mom kept smiling.
"Just grab anything you'd need and meet me in the car." As I went upstairs to grab one of my mini backpacks, I paused.
"Olivia, you are a strange, strange woman. But I love you, so I'll just do what you say."
***********************
PacSun (Soho) (6:22 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"They say that retail therapy is the best therapy!" I said while looking through the clothing racks.
"Mommy, you're scaring me." Bella said while picking up some jeans.
"How?" I smiled and followed Bella as she made her way around the store.
"You told me the other day that I don't need any other clothes and now you're taking me shopping."
"I hope you weren't taking me seriously. I was messing with you." She sighed.
"Would you like to do something else?"
"No, it's just, I feel a bit sad. Today was a lot."
"I get it, you've gotten so used to going to Trinity and now it's all hitting you isn't it?"
"Mhm, I have to make new friends, I have to be the new kid again. It's a bit stressful."
"I promise you, as long as you stay true to yourself and you're kind, you will get by."
"But what about my friends?" I put down the dress I was holding.
"Bella, part of life is being put in tricky situations, what matters is what you do about it. You and your friends are getting older and making your own paths. Of course, I want you to keep in touch and talk to them as much as you can, but sometimes sweet pea, people move on. And I don't want you to be blind-sighted by that. It's okay to let people go." She paused. I hugged Bella and reassured her. I know I probably got some weird stares for it, but I don't care. She needed to know that everything would be okay and that this isn't the end of the world.
"Thank you for listening to me."
"Of course."
"Can we shop until we drop? The store closes at 9."
"Only if you want to."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Broadway (Forever 21)
"Mom, there's a photo booth!"
"A photo booth in a Forever 21?"
"Yeah!" We'd just finished purchasing our clothes and we decided to call it a day on shopping because Elliot would get upset with the amount of money we spent.
"How much?"
"5 dollars for 3 strips. Mom, can we take some together?" Does she still want to take photo booth pictures with me? I couldn't say no to that! We made the silliest poses and they turned out pretty great.
"This one's my fave!"
"Me too. Hey, let's go get dinner, why don't we? You could tell me more about your day then too!"
^^^^^^^^^
Balthazar Restaurant (Spring Street)
"And then, we did our final walk of the building and everyone was crying."
"Did you cry?"
"Only at the end because that's when it felt real."
"Aww."
"But can we talk about something else?"
"Sure! What is it?"
"Mom, when did you get your boob job?" Well, she's certainly in a better mood.
"How come every time I've asked you that you've never answered me?"
"Because I don't understand why you're asking me it." I put down the menu.
"I've never gotten a boob job, Bella. And that isn't an appropriate question to just ask someone. Where did you even get that notion from?"
"Aunt Addison said you got a boob job." I laughed.
"She was joking. She said that because she was jealous of the fact that I have bigger boobs than her."
"Well, I would've assumed that too."
"What do you mean?"
"In your photo albums, you like barely have a chest."
"Well Bella, that was nearly 30 years ago. Things change with age." I said. She laughed.
"Does your body look the same way it did 5 years ago?" She looked down.
"Definitely not."
"That's what I thought. Hey, can we talk about something quickly?"
*******************
(7:46 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
"Sure." I wonder what Mom wants to talk about. This little girl's day we had was fun. It just let me...let loose. I hope there isn't some sort of catch.
"A couple of days ago I ran into Maria." My eyes widened. I hadn't heard that name since everything that went on back in May. I've tried my hardest to remove her from my head, but after the bomb she dropped on me, it's hard to do so. Sometimes I sit and wonder if she's the villain and sometimes I think she is the villain. I just don't know anymore, and I was doing okay until-
"She told me something very interesting."
"What?"
"She told me that you said that I hide things from you and that you appreciate honesty." I did say those things. I am so, so stupid. Why did I think that our private conversation would be well...Private.
"Have you been in contact with her at all lately? Has she been bothering you?"
"No, Mom not at all."
"Strange, then I wonder why she was making those direct quotes and saying, 'Bella didn't tell you?'." I feel horrible. Mom is going to hate me if she ever finds out about that day. I was just frustrated and upset, but I think I put her in a predicament.
"She's probably just trying to get under your skin, Mom. On the bright side, I'm going to a new school so it should be okay."
"She knows what school you're going to though, she knows where we live." Mom sighed. Why is Maria doing this?
"I was able to snag some more tickets for your graduation so the squad is coming along with Kathleen, Tia-"
"Aunt Tia?"
"What, what's wrong?" Jesus Christ.
"But if you invite Tia, doesn't that mean Denise is going to want to come too? Maria's already going to be there, that's way too much, Mom."
"Then what do you want to do?"
"I don't know, it's not that I don't want Aunty to come, I just don't want there to be confusion between Denise and Maria. They don't like each other."
"And you know that, how?"
"I just know, Mom. Look, can we just keep it simple? We have your side which is the squad, we have Elliot's side which is Kathleen, Maureen, Richard-"
"That leaves some tickets left over though. If you don't want Tia there you're going to have to tell her yourself." I don't want to have to do that though.
"We can talk about this when we get home, okay?"
"Sure."
^^^^^^^^^^
My Bedroom (10:35 PM)
My friends and I decided we'd all call and play games or something today.
"Omg, Bella's here!! I totally thought she went to sleep or something!" Ethan said.
"Oh shut up, you!" I put my laptop on my desk and went to go fix one of my tapestries.
"Thanks for the view."
"Stop looking at my ass."
"Jake's gonna kill you for messing with his girlfriend."
"Like I care. What could he really do?" I chuckled.
"So what are we playinggggg?" Hannah asked.
"Let's play Total Drama."
"No, oh my god if we played that we'd all get kicked out so quick."
"What do you mean?"
"Because Ethan would start trolling them and getting us kicked off."
"Woah, woah, woah. First of all, they started beefing with me for talking to Leah as if she wasn't on the same team as me."
"Because you were being too friendly! That's how they figured out you were friends."
"Whatever, anyways, we won't be friends because we're on the phone today. Nobody's getting cussed out." Leah stated.
"Alright, let's go." We opened ROBLOX and began to play. And well, that was my crazy, emotional, fun last day of school. I just have to get past graduation...