L.A. Bound

John F. Kennedy International Airport (June 11th, 10:30 AM) (Bella's Perspective)
"Do you have your passport?" Mom checked my bag again.
"Mooom! I have everything you don't gotta worry."
"I'm just making sure honey, relax." She chuckled. She touched my chin.
"Looks like you have a love pimple on your chin." She said before giving me a pimple patch.
"What's that?"
"They say that when you have a crush on someone it makes your testosterone levels spike and you end up breaking out." She looked over at Jake who waved at us, before laughing. She's so embarrassing.
"Hi, Mrs.Stabler!" Hannah said.
"Hey Hannah, you've gotten so tall!"
"I know, she's growing out of everything I buy her."
"Can you not do that??" She asked her Mother.
"It's true." Our parents talked to each other and we went over to our friends for a moment.
"I can't believe that we're going to LA today! I've always wanted to go there!" Leah squealed.
"Okay, pipe down sweetie. No more sugar for you." We laughed. Jake sort of glanced at me before I spoke to him.
"Are you looking forward to anything?"
"Honestly, just being with everyone. Especially you." I rolled my eyes playfully.
"5 more minutes until we check-in." Fletcher yelled. I rushed back over to my Mom.
"Keep all of those important things in that pouch I got you. Do not lose your passport."
"I won't Mommy, I'm responsible." She smiled.
"Most importantly, have as much fun as you can. This is your chance to spend time with your friends one last time and enjoy yourself. If you ever need to talk you can text me. You've been opening up a bit more lately and I'm so proud of you for that. You're my superstar. If anything happens you tell a teacher and have them call me. Don't forget your pills, okay?"
"I won't." I have her a hug.
"Have a safe journey baby girl."
"Thank you! I'll call you as soon as I touchdown. Tell Leia, Elliot, Eli, and Noah that I love them and I'll bring them back something."
"Of course." We hugged again and I kissed her.
"I love you, Mom!"
"I love you even more baby girl! Now go, your teacher's waiting!" I waved goodbye and met with my besties.
^^^^^^^^^^^
On The Plane
"Bella, pay attention!" I looked into the Polaroid camera and posed. The picture came out seconds later and Leah waited for it to develop.
"Aww, it looks so cute." Paisley commented. I agreed.
"What are you guys looking forward to most for LA?" I asked.
"Going to Disney. I've never been so I just want to go on as many rides as possible and do everything I can with you guys." She started to tear up.
"You don't have to get sad, Pais."
"I know, I know I'm going to see most of you guys next year, but it isn't going to be the same anymore, you know?" I wiped her tears.
"I get it. But look, we're all going to stay in touch. Don't think too hard about it." I told her.
"Flight 7734 to Los Angeles is next in line for takeoff."
"This trip is going to be awesome."
*******************
UES Youth Dance (3:12 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
I was a little bit tired from my dance class so I sat in the dancer's den and drank some water.
"You guys like the group dance?" Piper asked.
"Yeah because there's a lot of axel turns and those are my favorite." I said.
"It's a little bit tricky, Miss Rachel said that I need to work on those and there's a lot of those in the dance." Bailey said with a sad face.
"It's okay, Bailey! I'll help you! Come over to my house and I'll show you how to do it super perfect." I hugged her.
"Okay!" I put on my shoes and went out front. I didn't know who was picking me up today, so I decided to sit out there but then I saw...
"Daddy!" I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Hey sugar, how was dance?"
"So much fun! How come you're here?"
"I decided to leave work early to spend time with my pumpkin."
"Sweet! Where are we going, Daddy?"
"I don't know. You tell me."
"Hmmmmm!"
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yogurtland
"You know, Bella used to love coming here with Liv and me when she was smaller."
"Really?"
"Yep! She loved fro-yo." I ate a spoonful before smiling.
"So, tell me how your day was today."
"It was great. During the spirit meeting, I won this memory game and my class won Chinese food tomorrow."
"Woah, that's amazing! Hmm, let me test your memory. Give one fact about...cheetahs."
"They can run 99 miles an hour!" We both giggled.
*******************
Los Angeles International Airport (1:45 PM, PDT) (Bella's Perspective)
"LA is sooo COOL!" Hannah squealed. We were in awe!!! We're in LA, the land of singers, models, and movie stars. I couldn't wait to explore and see some sights.
"Okay guys, we're going to be boarding the bus. The seats that you choose now will be your seats for the remainder of the trip." Ms. Gupta said.
"I'm sitting next to Bella!" Hannah said.
"Look at the palm trees!" Hilary said.
"I don't understand what you girls are going so crazy about. Just because we're in LA doesn't mean you're going to meet Harry Styles or something, be swept up by him, and end up being his secret girlfriend or something." Preston pointed out.
"But a girl can dream, can't she?" Alexis asked.
"So if Harry Styles asked you out right now you'd leave me...for him??"
"Totally!"
"Don't get mad Preston, it's not worth it!" Paxton said.
"You guys are ridiculous." Hannah said as she sat down next to me.
"Fletcher, where are we going first?!" Faith asked.
"Well, we have tons of time before we check into the hotel so we were thinking that we could go to the Walk of Fame."
"Ooooo!" Everyone said.
"Hannah, omg omg, we need to go to Anne Hathaway's star! My love for her has reignited."
"Right! She's so good in Ella Enchanted and The Princess Diaries."
"We should go by Adam Levine's star too!" Kylie said.
"We don't need to go by his star. Kylie was fucking obsessed with him when we were younger." Penelope stated.
"It wasn't an obsession."
"Kylie, every time I came to your house you had new posters of him, and I came over a lot. If that isn't an obsession I don't know what is." I said.
"You know, you weren't talking all of this shit when you came with me to the Maroon 5 concert."
"That doesn't mean anything, going to a concert is fine. How many have you been to though? I saw the tickets stuck up in your room." Jake said.
"Bella, your boyfriend doesn't have to come to your defense all the time, you know?"
"That boyfriend joke got old a while ago."
"It's only old to you because you don't want to admit anything." I rolled my eyes and Hannah just shrugged her shoulders. You know, I hate these guys sometimes.
^^^^^^^^^^
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
"ADAM LEVINE'S STAR!" Kylie shrieked.
"There are days where I wonder why she's our friend." Kelsie stated.
"I think about that every day." I replied. I have to say, this way fun! I mean it was hot today and all but we got to go to a lot of stars! Before we got to Adam Levine's we went to Halle Berry, Jack Black, and Anne Hathaway's star among so many others. We took a couple of pictures and when I was done I went over to Jake.
"You look bored." I said while leaning back on the wall.
"There just isn't anyone here that I care about." I nodded in understanding.
"We'll be done soon."
"Where will be going next?" Jonathan asked.
"The Hollywood Sign in Griffith Park." Mrs.Bernard said.
"Sweet!"
****************
My Bedroom (6:25 PM EST) (Manhattan) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Leia, could you pass me my glasses real quick?" Leia handed them to me before sitting next to me. She cuddled Ryan and kissed him.
"You've been pretty quiet this evening, did you have fun with Dad?" She nodded.
"I just don't want to talk very much."
"That okay. I was just making sure you're alright."
"Mommy, I like it when it's just me and you in the house."
"Really, why?"
"Because then I have you all to myself. We can talk about things and bake and craft together. Those are my favorite things to do with you." She's so precious.
"You know, those are my favorite things to do with you too?" She shook her head.
"Well, they are. Do you know what another is?"
"Swimming?"
"Yes...but I'm thinking of something else."
"I don't know! I only thought of swimming." She said with a giggle.
"I love painting your nails. We usually catch up then and you're always making jokes so it just makes it even better." She blushed.
"I want you to know that even though Mommy and Daddy are super busy, we love you very much and we'll always be able to spend time with you. Got that?"
"Mhm! Mommy?"
"Yes, pumpkin?"
"Can you paint my nails pink and lilac this week, please? I feel like being a diva!" Leia got the polish and I began to paint her fingernails.
"This is a really pretty shade." I commented.
"Mhm! It's my second favorite color. Can I paint my room it?"
"I'm not sure about that."
"Well Mommy, can I tell you something?"
"Of course, what is it?" I said while gesturing for her other hand.
"Mommy, my adoption day is on Sunday."
"That's right, are you excited?"
"Yes. But I wanna say something about it."
"What is it, I'm listening."
"Ever since you adopted me, Greg never hurt me again, nobody else has hurt me like that. I don't hide in the closet very much unless I'm really sad or have a nightmare, and I don't have them anymore really! I feel safe when I'm with you and Daddy because I know you won't let anyone hurt me. A-And, you give me a lot of hugs and kisses and all the things I want. You and Daddy are the best parents ever, Mommy. I'm sorry that I was mean at the precinct, I was just upset because I wanted to spend time with you." Leia jumped into my arms. I began to tear up.
"Oh, Leia...I'm so happy that you feel safe. That's all I've ever wanted for you baby. My goodness, you're the best daughter ever. Y-You're so funny and kind to everyone you meet. One of the best days of my life was meeting you and I'm honored to be the Mommy of the best girl in the world." I hugged my daughter and gives her tons of kisses.
"Are you gonna tell Bella that you called me the best daughter ever?"
"No, are you going to tell her?" She mimicked her lips being zipped. I laughed softly.
"Well, then that's settled. Let's go have dinner."
********************
Griffith Park (Los Angeles, California) (3:48 PM PST) (Bella's Perspective)
"Neigh!" The pony kicked up a bit.
"Well, they named that one Lightning for a reason, didn't they?" Faith asked.
"He's spunky, don't be so mean to him." I petted Lightning and he licked me.
"Don't tell me you're really considering riding him." Evan asked.
"He seems sweet."
"When you end up with a concussion don't say I didn't tell you so." Paisley and I laughed.
"He's just misunderstood. I relate to him."
"Alright, have you guys all chosen a horse?" Our instructor, Hailey asked.
"Yes!" We're going to ride the horses down a trail in groups since there wasn't a lot of them. My friends and I were a part of the first group.
"Okay then, let's saddle up and go." I will say, I was a bit scared about riding Lightning, but I think if I stay calm it'll be alright.
"I won't be mean to you little guy." We rode in a line along the trail. I had to say, it was really beautiful. I could see the Hollywood sign in the distance and the birds were singing a song. This is amazing.