Let's Plan

Thursday, December 5th (Bella's Perspective)
Today was the best day ever and I had two reasons for it being so. First, tomorrow was a staff day so there was no school! Second, I was going to spend time with Anna! I love her so much, it's a shame we don't spend more time together. But, she's a busy teacher and I'm a busy school kid. We try really hard though! Right now, I was going to Anna's school because I was hanging out at her place for the evening.
"Anna, I'm outside," I said into the phone quietly.
"I'm coming right now!" I saw her wave. I waved back. She's always so happy!

"How was school?""School was great

"How was school?"
"School was great. I had so much fun! I got to skip class and help do an art project with the 7th graders. Who doesn't like that?"
"You seem a bit too happy about skipping. I don't wanna hear about you skipping class like you did."
"I'm sorry, look it was a one-time thing." She smiled.
"I believe you. Come on, it's cold." She gave me her scarf.
"Thanks, Anna!" We walked to her apartment. Her apartment is really warm and cozy. It feels safe. She has a nice sized living room and a puppy named Dubu!
"Dubu, look who's here!" He ran to me and licked me.
"You're such a happy boy!" He showed me his toy and I couldn't help but laugh.
"So Bella, do you have any schoolwork?" She asked while going to clean her hands.
"I do. It's easy. I have to read and analyze an excerpt, do some math, color-code a map, practice the violin. Easy stuff." She brought some kimbap and helped me.
"Your Mom called me and told me that you came home really late the other day. You had her really concerned."
"I was at Jake's house.."
"Ohh. Why didn't you tell her?"
"I was just trying to drop off some cookies for him. I didn't expect it to take that long. I feel bad for making her worry. I'll tell her next time. Anna, you've never really told me about people you liked when you were younger." She smiled.
"You never asked. I didn't want to force it upon you."
"I wanna know."
"When I was your age, there was a girl I really liked. She and I made out one time, but we got caught."
"Oh, no..what happened?"
"We got in trouble. My Mom said it was just a phase. We don't talk about that day much." That's sounds painful. Having to hide who you like because people will judge.
"But there's nothing wrong with liking girls. And, it isn't a phase. I don't get why people say that. They don't say it when girls like boys and vice versa." I gave her a hug.
"Thank you for caring, but I don't want you to worry much about me sweetheart."
"But, I care about you! It looks like this hurts you."
"It does, because my Mom never accepted it, for a long time. We talk now, but I can't forget those years. I just want you to know that you can always talk to me about who you like, or what you've done with another person. You shouldn't be ashamed about that, ever."
"I won't ever be."
**************
Saturday, December 7th (Home) (10:30 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
Leia and I were in the living room watching tv together. Something we love to do on a Saturday morning. She insisted we watch cartoons and eat cereal.
"Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"Why does Tom always fight with Jerry?" She asked.
"Well, his job is to keep mice out of the house."
"But sometimes they are friends."
"That's true. It's a bit tricky. They are friends, but Tom has a job to do. So, he has to pretend to try and catch him so that he isn't banished from the house."
"Oh." She ate a spoonful of Lucky Charms before coming under the blanket and snuggling me.
"Mommy, can we go to the American Doll Store today?"
"We can, but you need to clean your room first. Leia boo?"
"Yeah, Mommy?" I sat her in my lap and turned off the tv for a moment. She tapped her feet lightly on the couch with a small smile.
"Lei, Lucy told me that lately, you've been saying some things. What are they?"
"I want a snake." I laughed.
"Why?"
"So that I can make it attack anyone who hurts me or my family. Like in the movie I watched." Her heart is so pure.
"I'm not sure that's how it works." She giggled.
"Snakes are icky anyways. Mommy, I wish that me, you, and Bella could go on vacation. No boys! And, we can just have fun!"
"Well..if you wish hard enough, I'm sure it'll come true." I turned back on the tv and Leia went straight back to snuggling me. This reminds me of a surprise vacation I'm already planning.
"Mommy, I wanna tell you something!"
"What is it pumpkin?"
"I'm ready to go clean my room so that we can go downtown and we could have fun. I'm ready, I'm ready!" I laughed as she raced upstairs to her room to go clean. I heard as she turned on her radio and let the music play so that she could "work playfully." I love how innocent and light-hearted Lei is at this stage.
****************
Hilary's Bedroom (Bella's Perspective)
"Gosh Hilly, all of your snacks are over the place." I grabbed an Oreo.
"Sorry about that...I was craving nearly everything in the drawer. But, we need to talk."
"Hit me."
"Don't you think Kylie's been changing lately?" I don't wanna talk bad about my best friend...
"Look, I don't wanna talk bad about Ky."
"Oh no, we're not taking bad. I was talking to Hannah, and she told me you guys talked. I think I know what's wrong."
"Oh..phew. Sorry about that. What do you think is wrong?"
"I think it's Carson that's making her change Bell. Like he's influencing her to do things like that. The other day I was in Central Park with Elle and we saw her and Carson."
"What were they doing?"
"She was with all of these guys and she was smoking something. Elle and I took video. She needs to break up with him."
"Gosh, that explains why her eyes are always so red. If Mr. and Mrs. Ashcroft knew about this they'd be pissed off. It's totally on Carson. I get that she chose to agree with his dumbness, but she only did it to fit in and please him. I just hope he isn't forcing her to do other things too."
"Right. We have to find a way to end this. This isn't right."
"We're going to need some help. We can't tell Jordan because he's friends with Carson and he'll find out. I don't really know if any of the guys would want to be a part."
"Jake and Ethan are already in."
"Why am I late to everything?!"
"We just didn't want you to worry, we know about your anxiety and stuff." I smiled.
"Well, I'll help in whichever way I can. We need to all meet up."
*************
Garden City, New York (Sunday) (Elliot's Perspective)
"Dad, everyone's gone." Bella pointed out as she gave Ace a kiss. He then proceeded to get his penguin to play with.
"They are." Liv took Noah out for a couple of hours, and Lei was at a neighbor's.
"Would you like to do something?"
"We could just stay here." Bella crawled over to me and rested on my shoulder.
"Are you sure? We could go out to eat and do some shopping."
"Maybe a little later. El, do you like your job?"
"Well of course I do. I like helping people."
"Even when you don't see us in a whole week, or just for hours a day." I sat up.
"Is something wrong?"
"Well not really. I'm just asking."
"Bella, do you want me to be home a bit more?"
"No, it's okay. I just wanted to know if you miss us at work."
"Of course I do honey. Even when I'm at work, I'm thinking of all of you constantly. I don't forget about any of you guys." I gave her a hug and she smiled.
"Well, that's good! Can we go get food now?"
"I thought you wanted to wait?"
"My stomach started growling, I think it's time!"

A/N: Just finished writing Bella's birthday chapter and I can't wait to publish it!

Pt.2 coming soon~