Happy Anniversary

Tuesday, March 16th (Cancun) (1:25 PM) (Elliot's Perspective)
Liv and I were in our hotel room. Liv just wanted to watch movies and talk. Which was no problem for me, my favorite thing to do with Liv is just talk. Our lives are so hectic that we appreciate being able to talk to each other. I can't believe that our anniversary is tomorrow. It feels like just yesterday we exchanged vows.
"You know what? I hate horror movies." She declared.
"Really? Why?"
"I'm tired of seeing these people fall for the same traps over and over again. Why do they have to be so gullible? Can't someone here use their brains?"
"Well to be fair..these are all old movies." Suddenly, I felt a feather in my mouth.
"Hey!"
"These aren't all old. Only the last two we've watched. Besides, Bella introduced me to some new movies, I think we should watch them next."
"I'll look forward to it." I said before passionately kissing my wife and slowly beginning to move my hands south.
"Elliot. The kids sleep here." She said while beginning to kiss me again.
"We could always request new sheets."
********************
Wednesday, March 17th (8:25 AM) (The Ritz-Carlton) (Olivia's Perspective)
I stretched as I stood up from my bed. Today was my first wedding anniversary, and while I had some plans of my own for today, I also wondered what Elliot had in store.
"Good Morning, Mommy! Happy Anniversary!" My sweet Leia said while hugging me.
"Thank you!" She gave me a card and it was just precious.
"Come outside to the balcony, please! Your breakfast awaits."
"Breakfast?" She held my hand as we walked outside. Bella and Noah were standing by the table.
"Happy Anniversary!"
"Thank you! Woah, look at this magnificent spread. Is that prosciutto?!" They nodded.
"Bella and I decided to order you a special breakfast. It's our gift to you."
"Mhm, we paid for it. So just enjoy!"
"Thank you guys, this is so sweet! But where is El?" The kids shrugged.
"He said he had to do something. But, I dunno what it is. Daddy always does weird stuff." Leia said before telling me to eat.
"Okay, honey darling." The kids know what's up. Hm.
"I literally can't wait to get back to New York, I feel like I haven't seen my friends in forever."
"Spring break does that to people."
"And, I can't wait to see Anna too. Wait, Mom? When's the last time we've called Alex together?"
"Oh gosh, it's been a minute." The kids were keeping me very distracted, talking about numerous topics all over each other. But, then they suddenly became quiet. I turned around.
"Happy Anniversary, my Livy Love." He handed me a bouquet of peonies and roses, and he had two boxes. One was big, and one was small. I was shocked. I hadn't seen this coming.
"Mama, open them!" Noah said.
"Thank you, El." He sat down and watched as I opened the big box.
"My word. My favorite sweater. I didn't think I'd be able to get another after it got destroyed in the wash. Thank you, Elliot."
"Anything for you."
"Open the next one!" Leia said. I opened the smaller box and it contained a necklace with all of our initials. E, O, N, B, L.
"This is gorgeous and so sweet."
"Now you'll be able to carry all of us with you wherever you go!"
"Thank you, babe. This is wonderful and so thoughtful!"
"Show Daddy what you got him!" Leia said excitedly.
"Give me one second! Let me grab it!" I went inside to grab Elliot's gift and the kids told him to close his eyes. I placed it in his hands and told him that he could look.
"The real present is back at home so I can't give it to you, but I decided that this woodcarving of our family would settle for now. Your desk is full of pictures with us so I decided to give you something else to add to your collection.
"Look, Dad, it's Eli!" Leia pointed out. I could tell he loved it cause he couldn't stop smiling.
"Liv, I love this! Look at Kathleen!" The kids seemed to enjoy it as well, pointing out everyone they recognized. We shared a hug and a brief kiss.
"I can not wait to continue celebrating us today."
"Me either." I whispered.
"Um hello, there's a 6-year-old right here!" Bella pointed out. Leia's eyes were covered and she was giggling.
"Can I see now?"
"Yes, baby Lei! Your parents are done kissing."
"Kids, what's the plan?"
"Plan? You guys are going to spend time together! We'll keep ourselves busy!"
"Yeah! I'm going to hang out with my sister and brother!" Leia said excitedly. Elliot and I raised our eyebrows.
"Are you guys sure? You can just drop her off at Kids Camp and go hang out with your friends."
"No, it's okay! Go do your thing! We'll watch her."
"I'll be a good girl! I promise!"
**********************
The Ritz Carlton (The Beach) (12:03 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
"Okay, so we went to the arcade, the play structure, the lounge. I don't know what else that we can do without an adult." Noah said while sighing. Leia has tons of energy, so we had to do loads of activities to keep her entertained.
"I have an idea. There's a kids' arts and crafts class at 12:10. Leia, do you want to do origami?"
"Yeah!" We were at the beach taking a stroll, hoping it'd tore her out.
"Okay, so let's rush over there real fast."
"How long is the art class?"
"An hour. It'll give us time to come up with something else to do with her, and by the time she's done we can get lunch."
"Then she'll want a nap,"
"See, you're smart! Let's go, Lei!"
"I'm going to make origami for my Mom and Dad, as an anniversary present."
"That's awesome baby Lei, come let's hurry." We escorted her to the kid's room where she hugged us goodbye and went to go make crafts. Noah and I let out a sigh of relief.
"We have an hour. What do you want to do?"
"I don't know, anything relaxing!" Noah proclaimed.
"Can you believe that it's been a year? A whole year?!" I asked my brother as we stepped into the elevator.
"I know it's crazy. I would've never thought in a million years that Mom would get married."
"Me too."
****************
Fresca (Cancun, Mexico) (12:45 PM) (Elliot's Perspective)
We were at this really popular restaurant in the middle of the city. There were views of the Caribbean Sea and Cozumel Island.
"This feels like a dream. Pinch me." Liv said rather cutely.
"I didn't mean literally pinch me, Stabler." She said sarcastically.
"What's your favorite moment?" She asked.
"Hm?"
"Since we've gotten married."
"Us alone? Or with the kids?"
"Alone."
"When we took that secret trip to Florida."

Miami, Florida (September 10th, 2022)
"The sand is so warm." I sprinkled it all over Liv.
"You're just trying to get under my skin. I'm not falling for it." I picked up my wife and she genuinely looked surprised.
"Didn't know you had it in you," She said before kissing me.
"Now you're trying to get under my skin." I set her down and we continued to walk down the beach. She told me about the different types of seashells on the beach, which she knew because Leia taught her about them. She had that cute little nose wrinkle she always had when she talked about something she was passionate about. It's one of my wife's most beautiful features.
"Hello? I'm speaking to you?"
"You weren't even listening, weren't you?"
"I was busy admiring the spectacle that is my wife."

"It was just so special because we got to have some alone time. What about you?"
"The same. We got a well-deserved break and managed to pack a bunch of fun into 3 days. I'm still surprised the kids haven't figured out that even took place."
"We covered our tracks well. But Elliot, this past year has been so wonderfully amazing, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my one true love, and that will never change."
*****************
Dinner On the Beach (7:35 PM) (The Ritz) (Olivia's Perspective)

"*****************Dinner On the Beach (7:35 PM) (The Ritz) (Olivia's Perspective)

"I have something to say." Elliot said. Everyone tracked him.
"Today was our first wedding anniversary. This is just the beginning because there are so many years to come. I can't wait to grow old with you, to share jokes with you, to wake up every day and see your beautiful face, your bright smile, and tease me every once in a while as well." The kids giggled.
"And to you guys," he said while stroking Bella's back.
"Thank you for being so kind to me and allowing me to be a part of your life. I know this has been such a tremendous change and it isn't easy. I love you guys. And with that being said, let's celebrate!" The waitress brought a beautiful vanilla bean cake with sparklers, which we all blew out together.
"This is the best day ever! Mommy and Daddy have their anniversary, and we get to eat cake!"
"Leia!" Noah said jokingly.
"What? It's really yummy." She proclaimed while stuffing her face. I can't wait to continue this beautiful journey.