Disney

The Marriott Los Angeles (9:14 PM PDT) (Bella's Perspective)
Just like the last time, Kelsie organized some hangout thing in the lounge. Truthfully speaking, I was feeling a bit tired from everything that we did today but my friends didn't feel the same way and were having the time of their lives. I didn't want to ruin their mood so I just sat by myself in a corner.
"Hey." I looked up to see Jake lending me a hand.
"Thanks."
"What are you doing here by yourself? Everyone's at Starbucks."
"I'm tired."
"Oh." I started to walk towards the staircase.
"Where are you going?"
"To my room to watch a movie. Why are you following me?" I asked with a small smile.
"You had me worried for a sec. I'm just making sure you're alright." I laughed.
"Look go hang with the guys I'm fine."
"Why are you being so weird? You don't usually question me 'following' you."
"Jake...the last time me and you were away from our friends...we ended up making out and-"
"What? Was it that bad that you're trying to avoid me now?"
"No...If I'm being honest, every time I'm alone with you I think about my lips pressing against yours... and well friends, which is what I think we are....don't think-"
"Then let's make that thought a reality."
****************
Our Hotel Room (June 12th, 6:21 AM) (Hannah's Perspective)
"Rise and shine!" Hilary yelled.
"Oh my god, shut up."
"If y'all don't get moving we're going to be late." Bella said while exiting the bathroom.
"Well, look who's awake. You're all happy and perky. Where were you last night?" Last night everyone was hanging out and stuff and Bella and Jake just....disappeared. Which is fishy... I know my best friend, something happened last night and she just isn't telling me.
"Here." She stated with a red face.
"Look at her, she's lying!" Sapphire said while laughing.
"I'm not!"
"Yeah, your face is redder than a tomato." Leah said. Bella fixed her top before smiling.
"Look you guys are just trying to make something out of nothing! I came here, watched a movie, and went to sleep."
"Well, was Jake here with you? Cause you guys both disappeared around the same time."
"I don't keep track of his whereabouts." We all laughed.
"No, but really, you seemed a bit down yesterday."
"I was just really tired because of the time zone and stuff. Don't worry about it."
"Cool. But what happened last night between you and Jake?"
"You really want to know?"
"Duh!"
"I'll tell you guys later this afternoon, at Disney." She said with a smirk.
"Ugh, I hate when you do that!!!" Bella's been pretty weird since Jake's party. Maybe if I ask her myself I might be able to get more out of her. Are they together?? If they are...why didn't she tell me?
********************
The Beacon School (11:12 AM EDT) (Noah's Perspective)
"Where are we going for lunch?" Ace asked.
"I heard there's this taco place." Angela suggested.
"We've had tacos a lot lately guys." I noted. These days, things have been slightly better with Morgan and me. I'm still pissed off that she met with Steven, but I trust that nothing went on between them. We promised to be more open with each other, which means I had to start talking about some personal things.

Last night.....
"You've never told me about that." Morgan stated.
"I know. I usually just keep it to myself. People aren't usually open about having a drug addict for a mother and a sex trafficker for a father. That isn't normal."
"You know, it affects me. When Mom told me about my parents I wondered, am I going to be like my father?"
"Noah, you're not going to be anything like your Dad."
"How do you know that?"
"Your Mom's raised you well. You're respectful, kind, and always looking out for others. You've had a good life. Noah, we talked about this in class the other day. Environment impacts the way one grows up. You were raised in a good environment."
"Yeah, but some people are just inherently bad."

"Noah, hello? Where would you like to go for lunch?"
"I don't care, you guys choose." I said with a small sigh. My friends looked over at me with weird looks on their faces before continuing to speak. Great, now they think I'm a weirdo.
****************
Disneyland Park (Anaheim, CA) (9:45 PDT) (Bella's Perspective)
"Okay guys, this is a really big park so we're going to have to split you into groups with a supervisor." Everyone groaned.
"They preach about independence and responsibility yet never give us a chance to execute it. Talk about being a hypocrite." Janelle uttered. I chuckled.
"Is something funny, Ms.Benson?" Mrs. Bernard asked.
"No, not at all."
"That's what I thought, the subject of your safety is no laughing matter."
"This is ridiculous, we don't need a babysitter. Can't you guys like just give us a time and place to meet up??" Dustin asked. And for the first time in my three years of knowing him, I agreed with the guy. But no matter how much we complained, we all got assigned a teacher. Hannah, Leah, Paisley, Sapphire, Janelle, and I got Mrs.Bernard...Which probably wasn't the best choice considering what just happened.
"I don't understand why the boys and girls had to be separated. If we have an adult around what in the actual fuck can we do?"
"You know what, let's just get past that we can't change anything. We have bigger things to worry about." Hannah pointed out.
"Like what?" Leah pointed to me.
"What is it, guys??"
"What happened between you and Jake?"
"I said I'd tell you this afternoon."
"Can we at least get a hint??"
"No. Wait!"
*******************
Trevor Day School (Manhattan) (1:06 PM EDT) (Leia's Perspective)
"Hey, wanna trade?" Barrett asked me.
"Sure! I love cookies." I gave him my slice of cake and he gave me his Mom's Oreo brownies. We're not allowed to trade food but we do it sneakily.
"What are you drawing?" He asked me.
"My family."
"Your family is really big." Bailey commented.
"It's because my Mom married Elliot! If she didn't it'd be really tiny."
"You know, my family is big too."
"Nu-uh! You only have a little sister."
"Not true! I have a big brother, he's in the army."
"You're just making up stories!" Bailey said.
"My Mom said making up stories is bad." I finished coloring Ace and made a confused face.
"No, they're not! They're your imagination."
"Not when you're lying!"
"My brother is in the Army. When you guys come over to my house I'll show you!"
"And what if you can't prove it?"
"You can have my snacks for a week."
"Deal!"
********************
Space Mountain (10:25 AM) (Bella's Perspective)
"I'm not sure about this guys." Leah said.
"You waited too long to say that Leah, we're already on the ride." Janelle pointed out. She sighed. I don't mind rollercoasters. I was sort of scared of certain ones when I was little but as I got older I enjoyed them more.
"It's okay, Leah. This one will be good."
"Okay, thank you. At least I have one friend that comforts me. I feel like you guys are just hanging up on me half the time." She joked.
"They're just haters, don't listen to them!" The countdown began and I held my hands up. This is a rollercoaster for lightweights. I could certainly handle more but this was pretty fun! I put my hands up.
"Leah, how are you doing back there?" She didn't reply.
"Oh my god, did she pass out??" Sapphire yelled.
"I swear to god if she actually passed out-"
"I DIDN'T PASS OUT, AHHHHH!"
"And we're supposed to believe that..."  I screamed out of pure exhilaration. This is so much fun. I've enjoyed Disney so far, and this trip. For multiple reasons. It's been great. Okay, shutting up now.
"It's over already? This sucks." Paisley joked.
"That was so much fun!" Leah said.
"You're still trying to act like you didn't pass out?"
"I didn't!" We all laughed. Mrs.Bernard got off of the ride and we waited for her to join us.
"Now, imagine we just left with everyone else and did what we wanted to do." I suggested.
"That would be great. Why did we get one of the most uptight teachers??"
"And why did Bella have to upset her." Sapphire joked.
"I didn't do anything. Is laughing such a crime??"
"Apparently, it is."
"With all the chatting you have been doing, have you guys decided where we should go next?" Mrs.Bernard asked.
"Um, we're not entirely sure." I said.
"What about the Mountain Railroad one?"
"Ahh, I went on that one before. It's okay." Leah noted.
"Girl, we only have so much time."
"Okay, uhhh, what about the Symphony Swings. Once we get off of that we can think of something else to do.
"Cool."
^^^^^^^^^^
Flo's V8 Cafe (12:15 PM)
"Finally, it's lunchtime."
"I've been waiting so long for this, you don't understand."
"Why the drama?" Jake asked.
"Bernard's a bore. That's why. She just keeps acting like she has a stick up her-"
"Okay, Bella, stop talking before you cause her to get upset with us again." Hannah joked. I shoved her before taking another sip of my Fanta.
"You're so violent!"
"I thought you guys were telling us what you did? You girls get distracted so quickly." Preston said.
"Ah yes, sorry so we went on a couple of rides. Space Mountain, Silly Symphony Swings, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Mountain Railroad, etc."
"They were for lightweights but they were fun. What did y'all do?" I was hoping that the more questions I asked the longer I could stall what was eventually coming my way.
"We went on better rides." I stared into Jake's eyes as he excitedly explained what he and his group did.
"And I kid you not, I've never heard Ethan scream so loud before."
"I did not scream that loud."
"Um, yeah you did, you were screaming like a bitch." The boys started arguing and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey Bellz, the rest of the girls are over there. Instead of sitting here with them, why don't you sit with us." Hannah tugged my arm.
"There's no saying no to you, is there?"
"No." I grabbed my stuff and sat at their table.
"Why are you guys all staring at me like I did something?"
"We can blatantly see the way you're staring at Jake."
"Yeah it isn't the regular 'I'm paying attention to you' look."
"It's the; 'I'm madly in love with you, you look so hot and I wanna do things to you' look. Which you like....never have."
"Okay, we're not talking about this." I got up and they pulled me down.
"Are you upset?" Leah asked.
"No, I'm not."
"Okay, because we don't want to hurt your feelings or anything."
"Guys, I'm fine. If I was upset I'd say so. I told you everything but I don't want you to feel like you're treading on eggshells around me."
"Okay, okay, so um what happened with you and Jake??! You can't not tell your besties!"
"Well-"
******************
505 East 74th Street (3:17 PM EDT) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Have you heard from Bell today?" Elliot asked while handing me a bottle of water.
"Yes, they're at Disney."
"Looks like she's having the time of her life! Don't tell Leia though, or we might end up having to go to Disney too." I chuckled.
"Hey, how was court?"
"Uhh...it was rough. I was out on the stand today and I completely blanked out. I don't know what happened." I said while getting up.
"It's okay-"
"No, it isn't. I have a job to do, and if I can't do it. If I can't help put these bastards in jail then what am I doing?!" My voice cracked.
"Liv..." At that same moment, Leia jumped down the stairs. She stared at us for a while before speaking.
"Are you fighting?"
"No, we're not fighting honey." I assured her.
"Then why are you crying?"
"Mommy just...had a rough day."
"Well, when I have a rough day you tell me that talking about it helps. And we eat a little bit of ice cream because it makes people feel better."
"That's right." I smiled.
"Then let's do that, Mommy. So that you can feel better."
"You are so sweet, but Mommy can't talk about it with you."
"Adult stuff?"
"Yes, but I'll have ice cream with you. That would make me feel better." She smiled.
**************
Our Lunch Table (Disneyland) (12:29 PM, PDT) (Bella's Perspective)
"Can you stop stalling and tell us, please??"
"Okay fine! I kissed Jake. I made out with him in the stairwell while you guys were at the arcade and then I went back to our room to watch some Private Practice."
"You had your first kiss and neglected to tell us for over 12 hours? Bella." Janelle said.
"Well...is it better if it wasn't my first kiss?"
"YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS ALREADY?? WHEN, WHERE, WHY, HOW??" Hannah said with such urgency that it legitimately scared the shit out of me.
"Oh gosh." I sighed.
"Omg, Bella is a big girl now. Yesss, it was with Jake right?" Paisley asked while nudging me.
"Yeah, it was at his birthday party. I was showing him his gift, but I wanted to show it to him in private, so I could get like a super raw reaction, you know? I wanted to know if he really loved it."
"Then what?" Kylie asked.
"H-He liked the pin, I gave him. With our picture on it. And before I knew it, he was leaning in and we were kissing. I know this isn't a magical story fairytale type thing, but it was my first kiss."

To be continued~