I Wanna Know Everything

505 East 74th Street (12:10 PM) (Our Family Room) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Mommy please, please, please can we go get ice cream when Ella comes over? I cleaned my room and did my other responsibilities." Leia said.
"Yes, we can get ice cream. But honey, you don't clean only when there's a reward, it's something that you have to do."
"I know, Mommy."
"I know you do pumpkin." I watched silently as Bella came upstairs and gathered her shoes and bag.
"You're ready quick, what's the deal?"
"Nothing, nothing!" Bella dropped her boots on her bare toe.
"Shoot!"
"Bella, why are you in such a rush, what's going on?"
"Mom, I said nothing! Everything's fine! I have to go!" She left the house quickly and Leia and I both looked at each other.
"She's a weirdo." She commented.
*****************
34th Street-Herald Sq. (Bella's Perspective)
"Oh my god, not the Derek Shepherd pillows!" Leah said while dying of laughter.
"What the hell is so funny about that?" Paisley asked.
"Why would someone want a Derek pillow when you could get a Mark Sloan pillow? That's why." Julie rolled her eyes.
"How could you hate on Derek when he's Mark's best friend??"
"Yeah, that just doesn't make sense." I pointed out. My friends and I were having fun! We bought some really cool merchandise and there was supposed to be an Ultimate Grey's Fan quiz going on in about 10 minutes. Leah was going to go up for us because the grand prize was 500 bucks. Meaning we would all get 125$ meaning that we could go shopping!
"Wait, let's take a picture right here!" I flashed a quick smile before proceeding to walk.
"Where the hell are you going?!"
"Uh...to the blowup slide? It isn't a decoration, is it?!" In actuality, I just needed something to distract me. Every few minutes I keep thinking that I see my bio Mom or something. This is just pure hell.
"Imagine the pictures we could take on that!" My friends are ridiculous.
"Bella, what are you doing standing there? You're the one that wanted to go on it!" Julie said while judging me playfully.
"Please, I'm not the loser. Leah is!"
"Why am I always the one that gets picked on?!!"
"Attention Grey's Fans, our Ultimate Fan Quiz will be commencing in 2 mins! All participants should make their way to the stage!"
"Leah, let's go! Come on, we have money to win!"
^^^^^^^^^
"Ugh! I wish we won!" Julie said as we eyed the old woman jumping up and down over her 500 bucks.
"The only reason that lady knows so much is because she has nothing else to do with her life but watch Grey's." Paisley said with a sense of disappointment.
"Hey, let's look on the bright side. We got 200 dollars, cash! Just imagine the number of clothes we can get with that!" I pointed out.
"I think you're forgetting that we live in Manhattan. What's 200 gonna do?"
"Okay, okay, let's not mope! Think about it, we have 200 dollars that our parents do not know about. We can do whatever we want."
"Hm. I have an idea! Follow me!" Julie said.
"I don't trust that look!"
***********************
The Green Residence (4:42 PM) (Maria's Perspective)
I couldn't believe it. Bella really wants to see me after all of these years? The last time that I saw her was at her school's letter ceremony. She seems to have grown into a wonderful young lady. I wish that I knew more about her, but every time I get close Olivia pulls away. I guess that makes sense though, I was a horrible mother. I'm just excited that she wants to see me. But wait..... she's never expressed wanting to see me before, is Liv trying to set me up? Test me by having me be alone with Bella? That doesn't make much sense though, considering Olivia said she'd never leave me alone with her. Something about this isn't right. Nevertheless, I get to see my only daughter again, we can get a fresh start! Right?

Bella: I just got on the train. I should be at the park in twenty minutes if that's okay with you.
Me: Certainly. I'll meet you there.

********************
The East 72nd Street Playground (5:21 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
I can't believe that I did this. I texted my bio Mom and got here to meet me. Here. I'm starting to regret this. I-I haven't been with her alone since before the warehouse and what if she lets someone hurt me again? This is all of your fault Bella, you're so stupid. How do you know that she's changed?!
"I have to face it. There's nothing I could do now." I scoured the benches until I found that unquestionable bunch of brown hair. I walked over skeptically.
"Hello.." I said quietly.
"Hi Bella, are you okay?!"
"Yes, are you sure that no one else is here?"
"I'm positive. Why is that?"
"I don't want to end up in a warehouse again." My eyes began to water.
"Bella, I'm so, so sorry that I put you through that, I really am. Is there anything that I can do to help you forgive me?"
"I don't know." I answered.
"Can I ask why you wanted to meet with me?"
"I wanted to ask you some questions. Olivia won't tell me...anything, she's been covering up so much over the past couple of years. I just want to hear the truth for once."
"What are your questions?" Start slow.
"I know this is a bit personal... But when did you start your flow?"
"When I was about 15, why?"
"I just wanted to know. I heard that kind of thing is partially genetics." She formed a small smile.
"You don't have to feel ashamed. I did back in the day because I hated being different, but your day will come." Well, I guess we have that in common.
"Thanks, but I have more to ask."
"Like what?"
"Why did you start doing drugs?!" Maria had a sort of blank stare.
"She never told you." She stated while raising her eyebrows.
"No! She didn't!" I wanted to cry badly but I wanted to be brave. I wanted to show that I could handle it.
"Bella, I did drugs to numb the pain. You see, your father.."
"He left us, is that why?" I asked, eager to know. She shook her head.
"Oh, Bella."
"What is it?! I'm not a baby, you can tell me."
"Bella, your father...he raped me. We had gone out to dinner together, it was our second date. Afterward, he insisted that we have sex. I said no, I wasn't ready, but that didn't matter to him. He got violent with me and roughed me up because I refused. A couple of weeks later, I learned that I was pregnant with you. Everyone told me to get an abortion, but as much as I wanted one, my parents wouldn't let me and said that they wouldn't support me anymore if I did. So I had you. In the beginning, I tried. I tried to see past Dashon, and I did for a while. You were such an angel."
"So what changed?!" Tears were rushing out of my eyes like a waterfall, I couldn't believe this. I am a product of rape. The product of a massive violation, a gruesome, disgusting act of violence.
"One day, I was trying to bathe you and you refused to go in. I tried to reason with you, but you got upset and you scratched me."
"I was three years old." I reasoned.
"I know. But, it reminded me of that night and it sent me into a spiral. That's when I started doing cocaine and brought you to the warehouse."
"So that's why he's in jail?"
"Yes, I told Liv after she began to take care of you. She handled the case." What?!
"Why aren't you in jail?" I asked, angrily.
"Because I gave some names of known pedophiles in the warehouse. The same ones who hurt you, Bella, I helped put them away." She has the audacity to say that?
"I don't give a rat's ass what you did to put them away! You're the one that set me up to be raped! You should be in jail with my father! How could you be raped and allow your daughter to go through the same shit?! You're a sick human being!"
"Bella, you don't understand I couldn't look you in the eye because all-"
"Then you should've given me away to someone else who could've loved me for me instead of dragging me in the mud with you! Thanks for letting me know how dirty and disgusting of a human being I am!"
"Bella, wait!"
"Let go of me, you're not my mother! You're a heartless bitch, I hope you burn in hell!" I ran out of Central Park in a hurry. I feel like an outcast and a monster. I wasn't even meant to be born. Why in the world would Mom adopt me??
***************
Carina's Cookies (678 Lexington Avenue) (6:56 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Bye Ella! I'll see you on Monday! You have to call me when you get home so I know you're safe!"
"I will! We're Polly The Purple Fairy together! Bye!" We waved bye to Ella and her Dad and I couldn't help but smile at my sweet daughter.
"Where's Bella, she said she'd be here?!"
"I'm calling her, she isn't picking up."