Serious

Bella's Bedroom (10:15 PM) (505 East 74th Street) (Kat's Perspective)
The squad and I had spent 2 hours trying to locate Bella. Olivia managed to find her at a boba shop in Downtown Brooklyn. What in the world was she doing over there? It's not like Bella to run off to a completely different borough. Elliot and Olivia just finished trying to get Bella to say who she was with, she didn't budge.
"Bellz. It's Kitty Kat." I said while sitting on her bed. She sniffled and I laid down next to her.
"Bella, I haven't known you as long as you've known Fin and Amanda, but I know that you'd never run off without a reason. Is that true?" She nodded.
"Can I ask why you did that?"
"I can't tell anybody." I noticed some scratches on her arm.
"You were with someone, weren't you?"
"For a little while, then I went to Brooklyn." I extended her arm.
"Did they do this?" She began to cry again.
"Please, can you stop talking about them?" I got a few bandaids for her cuts and sighed.
"Unlike your parents and your Aunty and Uncle, I'm not leaving here until I know you're okay."
"Then maybe you'll have to wait forever. I'm not talking about what happened."
***************
Mount Sinai Adolescent Center (Sunday, April 17th) (9:45 AM) (Bella's Perspective)
So, yesterday was possibly one of the worst days of my life and now I'm at therapy. Awesome. I don't want to be here, I'm not saying a single word.
"Bella, you've been making outstanding progress these past couple of months-"
"Don't care."
"You what?" Elliot asked angrily.
"I don't care." Mom whispered to him to calm down and Dr. Johansson wrote on a piece of paper.
"Bella, I can tell that you're upset. How about you explain your feelings to us? We can roleplay if you want."
"No." I can't tell Mom and Dad that I met Maria. They hate her guts, and I mean I totally get why because I hate her even more now too, but I also feel a little bit bad. I-I don't know. You know what? No! I hate her and I don't want to tell Mom and Dad because they're going to do the most and I don't want to have to deal with any of this! I don't want to hear her name or see her face ever again. So I'll never talk about yesterday evening. As I battled with myself internally, externally I was crying like crazy. I couldn't stop shaking and I felt like I couldn't breathe.
"Bella, look at me, baby girl. Look at me." Elliot wiped my tears.
"Whatever happened within those three hours clearly hurt you, let us help, please. You'll start to feel better once you open up."
"But you're going to get mad at me. I know you're going to say you won't, but all parents say that when they want to learn the truth."
"Okay...so Bella, what is it going to take for you to be open with us?" Mom asked.
"For you to not lie to me. I'm tired of being lied to, I'm tired of the code words, and the hushing of conversation whenever I come around."
"We'll be straight with you, Bella."
"Thank you." I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.
"Am I in trouble?"
"At the current moment, no. Unless you've done something that warrants it. We're not going to punish you for this because it's clear that something happened, am I correct?" I nodded. Dr. Johansson said I had the floor and I began to speak. My parents weren't allowed to say a word until I finished.
"After I hung out with my friends, I decided to meet...a person because I had some questions to ask. I secretly went and met up with this person at the park and I learned that my mother was raped and that's how I was...conceived. I was really upset so I went to Buddy's and I didn't tell anyone where I was." I kept it short, vague, and sweet.
"Who was this person?" Dr.Johansson asked.
"I can't say." I said quietly. She asked Mom and El to leave and I knew it wasn't going to go down well.
"Bella, it's just us. You can be honest sweetie."
"I'm afraid I can't. I've said too much already."
"Bella for us to properly talk about the fact that you're a product of rape and the feelings you have surrounding that I need to know who told you. Whoever told you had no right to do so, and you should not be protecting them."
"I'm not protecting anybody, I just don't want to say their name."
"Would you like to write it down?" I shook my head.
"I want my Mom." She came back into the room and hugged me.
"Bella, by now I think you understand that you shouldn't allow anyone to silence you. If you have to hide it from Elliot and me, it's bad, and you should tell us."
"I'm not being silenced. I'm choosing not to say anything."
******************
Home (Tuesday, April 19th) (Olivia's Perspective)
I looked all over Bella's room, hoping that I could find something that'd explain why she did what she did. She's been extremely mute the past 3 days and stays in her room for suspiciously long intervals of time. I looked through her closet, in between her clothes, nothing. I looked through her bookshelf and in between her favorite books, nothing. Either she isn't hiding anything relating to the incident Saturday or she's hiding it where she thinks I wouldn't see. I need to read Bella's diary. I can't get her phone but if I could get her diary I might be able to understand this situation better. I have my suspicions about who Bella met. I was thinking about it being her Aunt Tia, but then again, Tia would never tell Bella such sensitive information without giving me a heads up. But then again, her mother has been pushing to see Bella more. What if it's Denise?
"Who could it be? Who would cause Bella to regress this much??" I checked her toiletry cabinet and saw her diary. I guess I'll know soon.