Good Company

The 16th Precinct (Midtown, Manhattan) (Friday, April 9th) (11:45 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Susan, thank you so much for getting back to me! I know you're so busy!"
"Don't mention it, I always have time for the great Olivia Benson. What's up?"
"I wanted to know if it was possible to get Bella some balloons for her party tomorrow. I know it's extremely late."
"Late?! Not at all, I kept note of the things you told me last time we spoke. I have them ready. Grey, mint green, and lilac balloons. I also added in some BlackPink related balloons as well. She's still into BlackPink, right?"
"Yes, very much so! Thank you so much! How much is it? I'll send over-"
"Don't worry about it, it's on me. Bella's such a sweetheart, she deserves these. But, I do have one request."
"What is that?"
"That I get some cake." We both laughed.
"Of course. You know, Eve, Garett, and Elena are coming?"
"Really? I haven't seen them in ages."
"Same, Eve moves back and forth between the UK, Garett is in Colorado, and Elena is even busier than I am." I said with a chuckle.
"But everyone's in town this time so I decided to invite them all. Just family and some of Bella's friends. It'll be a blast."
"It definitely will. You love to host guests in that big weekend house of yours."
"It's not that big." I said with a small chuckle.
"You could easily accommodate 4 families in there. I call that big! Hey, I have some orders to handle, text later?"
"Definitely! Bye!"
*****************
The 86th Street Train Station (3:10 PM) (Bella's Perspective)
Hey guys, are you all going to Bella's house tomorrow?" Sapphire asked.
"Yeah are you?! I know the girls are coming! But not about you guys."
"I wish! I have stupid basketball practice."
"Aww come on, you could miss one measly practice!" Hannah urged as we stepped into the train.
"Yeah! Plus, my Mom's opening the pool!"
"The annual pool photo! Preston, you can't miss that!"
"I'll see! I can't promise it though!"
"Yay!" I squealed. I was so excited! Tomorrow was my adoption day, which is the day that my adoption was finalized and Olivia became my Mom. We celebrate it as a birthday because it's such a big day. We have cake and balloons and share stories. My friends and I love it. So I want everyone to be there. Speaking of everyone...
"Ethan, when's the last time you saw Jake?!"
"Performing Arts. Why?" He asked.
"He usually takes the train with us, I'm shocked he didn't come. I wanted to ask if he'd come tomorrow." I hope that Jake can come. I kind of wanted to talk to him.
"Who else is coming, Bella?"
"Well besides you guys just some family. Our sleepover is going to be so epic!" I stated while drinking some water.
"The last time all of us girls had a sleepover someone woke up with gummy worms in their mouth and nearly choked."
"Uhhh, that person was me!" Leah said while rolling her eyes.
"Not our fault weird things always happen to you." My friends are hilarious.
"Guys, remember that we have to go to the counselor's office to make our high school decision."
"Oh my goodness, you're right! The deadline is Friday."
"We're all going to be going to Avenues!" We all smiled.
"By the way, Julie's coming! So you guys get to meet her before school starts! I'm so excited!"
"Can't wait to make our first high school friend!"
"Me too, it'll be the first thing marked off of my high school checklist."
"Checklist?" Ethan asked.
"You guys are weird."
"No we're not, we're setting goals! Anyways, we all made a checklist of things to do before high school and one of them was to make a new friend."
"That's bogus! Just let things happen as they come along." Preston joked.
"Whatever, you could be boring if you want to." We all laughed.
***************
Southampton, Long Island (5:45 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
"Mommy, I'm really hungry!" Mommy was driving to our favorite Thai restaurant in Long Island and I was super excited.
"Leia, we're going to Lemongrass right now, baby girl!" I giggled and held my Maia doll.
"What are we getting?"
"We're getting the usual plus a couple of extra things because we're having some guests over."
"Guests?!" Bella asked.
"Is it Aunty Amanda?"
"You guys will see."
"I think I know who it is." Noah said before going back to playing his game.
"Who?!" I stared him in the eyes the way Uncle Fin does when he tries to make me laugh.
"You don't know them very well, but you'll see."
"Ugh, you guys always have secrets and secrets! I don't get you people. Bella has a secret diary, Noah tells Morgan everything, and Mommy doesn't tell anyone at all." Mommy laughed as she parked the car and helped me get out.
"You're too funny!"
"I know! I'm the family comedian."
"No, you're not." Noah said.
"No, you're not. I'm the funniest person in this entire house." I held Bella's hand and she kissed me.
"That's right Leia boo!" Mom ordered tons of food to go and I was getting suspicious. We all sat down and waited for the food.
"Where's Elliot?"
"He's still working in Brooklyn, but he's coming in time for dinner."
"Wanna bet that the guests will beat him here?" Bella said.
"He's trying, Bell. Are you excited for tomorrow?"
"Very! I can't wait for us to all hangout and have fun! I can't wait to meet Uncle Fin's fiancée too!"
"Is Uncle getting married?!" I asked.
"Yes, sweetie." Hm. I don't know if I want him to get married! If he gets married we can't have our special time anymore.
"Order 801?!" The worker asked.
"That's us!"
*****************
1 Halsey Path (Long Island) (6:20 PM) (Bella's Perspective)