Museums & Memories

The Marriott Hotel (June 13th) (7:45 AM) (Bella's Perspective)
"It's too early for this shit." Evan groaned.
"Maybe if you hadn't been so crazy last night you wouldn't have a headache." Alexis said.

"What are you playing?? This music is trash." We were all hanging out in Kylie's room. Some of the guys came and it was pretty chill for a while. But then we all started getting antsy.
"It's better than the shit you play."
"Okay, I'm tired of hearing you guys argue over fucking music. We need something to do." I said. I put my phone down and paced back and forth.
"What kind of freaky shit are you thinking up?"
"Nothing, what the hell. See, we need to get out of here before I hurt one of you guys."
"Why don't we go to the lounge?"
"We always hang out in the lounge."
"Hide and seek?"
"How??"
"This is a big hotel. We can set some rules, like no hiding in our hotel rooms or something."
"Ooo that does sound good."
^^^^^^^^^
"Oh my god, that's them, run!" We pressed the button for the elevator but it took forever.
"We can't waste time waiting on the damn elevator."

"Totally worth it though." Jonathan said.
"And it was way better than going to the lounge again. You know, Bella can come up with some really good ideas when she's ready." I smiled.
"Hey, Ms. Lee, what are we doing today?" Hannah asked.
"Well, we're going to tell you guys that on the bus."
"Is it somewhere super touristy?"
"You'll see."
******************
The School Library (The Beacon School) (11:00 AM EDT) (Noah's Perspective)
"You know, this isn't exactly the most ideal way to spend a free period, right?"
"Yes, and we don't care." Angela replied.
"Why do you girls love hanging out in the library so much when we could just leave the building?"
"Shhhh, you're being too loud!" Morgan whispered. This is ridiculous.
"Why did we allow this to happen yet again?!"
"I don't know, but you and I both know that if we tried to drag them to the basketball court they'd hate it."
"Look, look, he's coming!" Angela said while tapping Morgan's shoulder. I turned around to see Drew McLaughlin pushing around a cart full of books and then proceeding to put them on their respective shelves.
"Did you guys seriously make us come here to watch you fawn over an annoying airhead?"
"You didn't have to come, you know."
"Well with the way you guys worded it, it didn't sound like we had much of a choice."
"Okay, yeah, I'm leaving. Kole, you can come if you want. I'm going to the park."
"You guys are overdramatic. See you later."
******************
On The Bus (9:55 AM) (Los Angeles, CA) (Bella's Perspective)
"I love how you guys aren't telling us where we're going. You guys are really nice." Penelope remarked.
"They just want it to be a surprise."
"I hate surprises."
"Well, that's something new."
"Maybe we're going to another theme park. Like Universal or something?"
"I doubt they'd kept that a surprise."
"Look, whatever it ends up being, it'll probably be fun so just shut up and wait." Hilary said. As my friends talked to each other I looked through the window at the other cars and shops. You know, I'd love to live here one day. It'd be a bit different from NYC, but a good different. I have so many bad memories back home, maybe moving somewhere different and making better memories might be good for me.
"Okay guys, we're fifteen minutes away!" Everyone on the bus was talking about what this mystery place could be.
"Bell, where do you think we're going?"
"Outer space." Hannah rolled her eyes.
"I'm being serious."
"I don't know, there are tons of things to do here. But it's also pretty early so it limits our options." I put my AirPods back in and closed my eyes.

Mom: Bella, you didn't text me last night. Is everything alright? Where are you guys?
Me: *sent 1 attachment*

 Is everything alright? Where are you guys?Me: *sent 1 attachment*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🌟She's Special🌟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें