Offically Thirteen Pt. 2

Midtown, Manhattan (Olivia's Perspective)
Bella was at the photo booth enjoying herself.
"Guys, let's do the mustaches!" They all posed.
"What a masterpiece." Leia was enjoying cotton candy.
"Isn't that your second one?"
"Yes. It's yummy!"
"No more! Or you're going to get cavity bugs."
"I don't want those Mom." I smiled. Noah was hanging out with his friends as well. Everyone was happy and enjoying themselves.
"Liv, I was talking to Bella, did you know about Denise getting tickets for her to go to the Caribbean?" Elliot said to me. I was confused.
"What?!" I motioned Fin over.
"He's kidding right?" He shook his head. I sighed.
"The girl can't get a break," Elliot said. 
"Bella isn't even comfortable with Denise. I would never allow her to take Bella to the Caribbean."
"Liv, don't get worked up. We're gonna deal with it. Calm down, babe." I looked at the time.
"We gotta do the cake soon." Bella danced around with her friends happily and took selfies and videos. I just know she's trying her hardest not to worry.
**************
Happy Birthday To Me! (Bella's Perspective)
I was kind of sad my party was coming to an end, I was having so much fun with my school and dance friends, but there was school tomorrow, and I needed to have a chat with my Mom.
"Happy Birthday to you!" What should I wish for?
Happy birthday to you!" Come on, think!
Happy birthday dear Bella!" I think I know!
"Happy birthday to you!" I closed my eyes, said my wish in my head, and blew out the candles. My cake was really big! Actually, let me describe the venue! It's like a whole. Bella's wonderland thing filled with blue and purple and clouds and aesthetic quotes everywhere! It was awesome! There were photo booths and so many things for everyone to do. People kept saying it was the best party I ever had. And my cake was a beautiful blue and purple velvet cake with cream cheese frosting! I think it'll go well with the cheesecake and stuff I have at home. My friends and I all got a slice of cake and ate.
"First and foremost, happy birthday! Second, I'm loving the cake, third, best party ever!" Hannah told me.
"You've had too much sugar, my dear! No more!" I joked. My friends and I talked about school and stuff.
"Bro, I can't believe we have our trip coming so soon. It's literally a month away." Porter said.
"I know right," Penelope answered.
"Class of 2023!" Jake said.
"You're so annoying," Leah said while rolling her eyes. I turned around to see Mom talking to my Grandmother. She did not look happy. My Aunt was there.. probably to make sure nobody got riled up.
"You can't just go to Bella and tell her she's going to Trinidad without my permission."
"She's my granddaughter."
"Doesn't mean a thing, I'm her mother and I have a right to know." Poor Mom. She should just kick her out.
"Yo! Let's go to the arcade afterward. Wanna bet I can get 100 points in those 30 seconds?" Preston said.
"I don't think you can." Faith said.
"But I'm all about having faith in people." Alexis laughed. Oh! And I forgot to mention, I invited a new friend I made in my History class. Her name is Sapphire! She's new to our school and she's also black like me. I just want her to feel comfortable because I get what it's like to be new. She has the same humor as we do and it's like she's always been there.
"Preston, I bet that I can score more points than you at basketball."
"How much?"
"5 bucks," Sapphire replied.
"Deal."
"I'd put my money on Sapphire, but I need to work on saving my money," Hilary said.
"We know! You have a shopping addiction!" Elle pointed out.
"Look, I can't help that forever 21 is having a 50 percent off sale!"
"We should totally go next week!" Kylie said.
"Yes!"
"Hilary!" Hannah and I shouted.
"Sorry! Blame Kylie!"
"You girls are weird! The lack of self-control."
"Says the one who needs his basketball ball game and every single DLC that comes with it."
"Hey! That's different." Jon said with a laugh.
"At least Hilary gets real-world use out of her clothes!"
"Yeah!"
"Hey, don't excuse her shopping addiction!" I said while trying to stop laughing.
"Give me a second guys!" I went over to my Aunt and Uncles.
"The birthday girl."
"The little socialite. Hey, you need to say 10 feet away from that Jake."
"Uncle Fin. I'm allowed to have guy friends." I rolled my eyes playfully.
"The teenage sass is coming in. What's up sugar?"
"I just wanted to say hi and ask where Mom was."
"Escorting your grandmother out."
"Oh gosh. I hope Elliot's with her."
"He is. You just focus on your party."
"You're right, but I can't. On the bright side, she didn't make a scene." I gave them both a hug and continued laughing with my friends."
^^^^^^^^^
"I know you might've heard our conversation."
"Never heard you curse before. I didn't even know you did that." I said with a laugh.
"Stop trying to make me laugh, I'm being serious!" Mom smiled.
"I'm sorry about that. I really am, we finished talking outside. You're not going to Trinidad. Not at all."
"Phew. Thanks, Mom!" I hugged her.
"And, she was escorted out for trying to start a scene. So you don't have to worry at all. Did you have fun today?"
"Yeah. It was so great. We had so much fun and took a lot of pics."
"I'm glad you had fun babe! Happy birthday."
"Thank you." I laid back and petted Ryan.
"What are you gonna do about all of those presents?"
"They're being saved for Christmas. It's a treat to myself. I've been spoiled."
"I agree. Alright, I'm going to make sure your sister actually went to bed. Good night."
"Night Mom. Love you!"
"Love you more birthday girl."
My Diary Entry
My 13th birthday was pretty hecking cool. I had so much fun playing and hanging out with my family friends. I think 13 will be a good year for me. I could feel it. I hope that I have no negative experiences this year! Drama free and all! I'm at a place in my life where I'm really happy!

Jake: Up for an iMessage game?

I think I'm doing pretty good at accomplishing that goal already.
**************
Tuesday, December 17th (The 16th Precinct) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Hi, Mommy!" Leia ran up to me and gave me a hug.
"Hello, pumpkin! My goodness. Come let's go into my office honey, I have a donut for you." We went inside and I closed the blinds.
"Mommy, so today at school we did some experiments in science. And in reading class, we read a book about a movie star."
"Sounds like an eventful day."
"What does that mean?"
"That quite a bit went on." She continued drawing in my coloring book.
"Yeah! My day was eventful!"
"Did you have any nightmares last night?"
"I don't wanna talk about that!" She yelled.
"There's no need to yell." She hit the colored pencil against the desk several times sadly and then turned away from me.
"Leia, it's okay to have nightmares about it. Something bad happened to you, it's normal."
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Okay," I said calmly. I got back to my work and she realized I wasn't paying attention to her tantrum.
"Stop ignoring me. Stop it. You're being a meanie Mama." She folded her arms. It'd take a moment for her to understand, but this was a good lesson for her. Yelling and crying isn't the answer when you're sad. Communicating calmly gets results.
"I'm gonna write a story Mom, it's gonna be a bit a superstar named Leia! And, she's gonna have a nice Mommy who will not ignore her."
"Leia. I suggest you stop saying rude things before I start to punish."
"But you only listen to me when I do that. You were not even listening."
"I don't speak to yelling and screaming children."
"I'm sorry for yelling."
"Thank you. What is it?"
"I don't like talking about that. It's not good."
"Okay, that's all you had to say."
"Sorry, Mommy." I kissed her.
"Mommy, I think I know what I wanna be when I grow up."
"What do you wanna be?"
"A fairy."
"Why a fairy?"
"Because she makes everyone's wishes come true! I wanna make your wishes come true, Daddy's wishes, Noah's, and Bella's."
"I wish I could do that. I'd make all of your wishes come true too." I said while touching her nose. She giggled in response.
"Be whatever you wanna be when you grow up." She fixed my glasses and nodded.
"Sure thing Olivia!"
"Olivia?! My name is Mommy!" We burst into laughter simultaneously, and I tickled her for trying to be smart with me. This kid! I hope the fun never ends.
"I don't know! Olivia sounds better!"
"You love testing me, don't you?"
"Yep! It's a lot of fun when you get fake angry." She said with a smirk. I tickled her again and she went under the covers.
"I cannot believe you just did that!"
"What?"
"You tickled me again!" She attempted to tickle me.
"Why aren't you laughing."
"I'm not ticklish, Leia."
"No fair! Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"What are we doing for spring break?"
"Spring break? Winter break hasn't even started yet." She shrugged.
"Maybe somewhere warm, we can go there."
"Let's see."
"I hate your surprises!" She said with a laugh. She hugged me and I continued doing my work. My pumpkin!