Alvin

One Month Later (Leia's Perspective)
"Mommy come jump in the leaves with me!" I jumped in the leaf pile and giggled. Mommy came outside with a juice box and sat on the ground.
"You must be tired from all of that playing."
"Thank you, Mommy." I sipped my grape juice and fixed her hat.
"Thank you, Leia Mae." I giggled and she put me on her lap.
"Lei, do you know what you wanna be for Halloween?"
"A princess!"
"A princess? You sure you don't want to be something else?"
"I wanna be a princess Mommy!"
"Alright, Alright. A pink princess right?"
"Yeah, pink princess!"
"Lei, it's bath time my love."
"Bath time?"
"Mhm. Then we'll make some dinner and watch a movie."
"I like it when it's just you and me."
"Me too. Give Mommy a kiss."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because I give you a lot of kisses already."
"Just one more. I'll let you have brownies and ice cream." She raised her eyebrows and I gave her one last kiss! No more for the rest of the day!
"Let's go start dinner!" We went inside and we made chicken tacos. It was really yummy and I liked it!
"Can I have more please?"
"More tacos or fruit?"
"Both please!" Mommy smiled and chopped up more strawberries for me and gave me two more tacos.
"You gotta save some of your appetite for dessert no?"
"I'll have room!" She rubbed my back and wiped my cheek that had sauce on it.
"My little pumpkin."
****************
Chatime (Bella's Perspective)
I was really thirsty after school so I went with my friends to our favorite bubble tea spot.
"What are you getting? I'm getting caramel milk tea."
"Taro. You know the vibes." Kylie said.
"I think I'm getting caramel too. With coffee pearls." Paisley said.
"Cool, let's go order." We all ordered our drinks together and split the bill three ways.
"Okay, let's go sit over there with our drinks." We sat in a corner and we just started talking and things like that.
"So, about school...What happened?"
"Basically, Pax and Georgie are a thing."
"Okay, well we all knew they liked each other."
"Yeah, but when they got together Pax didn't tell the boys or even Paisley."
"That isn't cool. Why would he do that?"
"I don't know."
"You know, I understand if Georgie did that, we're not really close with her and things like that. But I feel like because we've known Pax for so long you'd expect him to tell." I said.
"Bella basically summed it up," Pais said with a sigh.
"How do you feel about all of this?"
"I dunno, I just know that I can't tell Mom and Dad. We'd both get in trouble."
"Both?"
"Well me for keeping it a secret, him for the whole charade." I nodded and looked out of the window. Mom?! She had a smile on her face and walked into the store.
"Hey girls."
"Hi." I looked at my Mom in confusion. I was supposed to go home by myself. This is so not cool.
"How are you guys?"
"Good," Paisley answered.
"We were just talking about some stuff."
"I'm so sorry to interrupt but I need Bella to come with me."
"Oh, okay."
"You're not in trouble honey, come on," I told my friends bye and we went outside.
"Mom, that was embarrassing."
"I'm sorry, I know you guys were having your girl chat. But I need to talk to you about something."
"What's the matter?"
"I'll tell you at the precinct love."
"I'm not in trouble?"
"No honey, I promise. We just need to have a little conversation." As I got in the car I wondered what Mom would possibly want to talk about. It sounds like something serious happened because she looked nervous while driving.
"Mom, what's wrong?"
"I'll tell you soon honey. Lei's at the precinct too. And Kylie and Paisley's mothers are gonna have to meet us there." She parked the car and we went inside. Kylie was there, which meant her Mom picked her up right after, Paisley was there too. What was going on?!
***********
The Precinct (Olivia's Perspective)
I wasn't sure how to talk to my daughter about this. How to go ask even- I didn't want to cause a setback in her recovery. Bella has been doing amazing these past 6 years and I'm so proud of her.
"Mom, why are my dance friends here?"
"You gotta tell her Liv. I have to go to interview, Asha." Fin said.
"What is Uncle Fin talking about? Tell me, Mommy."
"Come into my office. Pais, Kylie, Kayla, can you guys come?" We all went into my office and I started to speak.
"This is a safe space, and I want you girls to know that."
"Why won't anyone tell us what's happening?"
"I'm about to tell you. You guys know Mr.Alvin, right?"
"Yeah, he teaches privates and things like that. Why?"
"Girls, some girls at the studio reported that he touched them inappropriately. And I wanted to talk to you guys today, to ask if you heard anything, or even if it happened to you. And if anything happened there's nothing to be ashamed of, it isn't your fault." Why does Paisley look so scared?
"Well, I heard that Ava was having these privates with Mr.Alvin but she wasn't learning anything.." Paisley admitted. She sort of fidgeted, she knew something about the incident. What was it?
"Paisley, do you know what happened?"
"No." She was acting really strange at this point. I could tell she wasn't being fully honest and I wanted to know what was up. The other girls stared at Paisley and I realized that we needed to speak. Alone.
"Girls, I need to talk to Paisley for a moment. Bella, how about you asked Fin to buy you guys some soda?"
"S-sure. Come on, guys."
***********
The Police Station (Paisley's Perspective)
"Paisley, if something happened and you know about it. You need to tell me."
"I don't want to be in trouble."
"You won't be, I promise sweetheart. Would I ever lie to you?"
"No. I'm just a bit scared." Ms.Benson sat close to me and put down her pen and paper.
"I won't let you get in trouble."
"But I promised Ava that I wouldn't tell."
"Honey, Ava told us already. And besides, this is a really serious matter, you gotta tell me." I took a deep breath and spoke.
"A couple of weeks ago, I was getting out of my tap class and I was getting ready to go home. I saw Ava and she didn't look good. I asked her what happened."
"What did she say?"
"She said she just got out of a private with him. She said she was hurt. She told me to keep it a secret and we went into the bathroom. She told me that after the private they were playing. He touched her..down there. She said it hurt, a lot and I told her to talk to someone. But she didn't want to."
"You're doing good honey." I'm so sorry Ava.
***************
Halloween (Bella's Perspective)
With the whole Alvin and Ava thing going on things have been different lately. I learned that Paisley knew about the secret. Why did she keep it though? This whole thing makes me a bit sad honestly. I wasn't close to Ava or anything, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Mom and I had a talk about sexual assault and it was brutal, to say the least. It's one thing to have it happen to you, but it's really different when it happened when you were super young and you're now knowing exactly what it is.
"Hey, Bella."
"Hi, Mom."
"You look cute." I was wearing overalls and a yellow shirt with some glasses. Yes. I'm a minion this year. They're just so adorable!
"Thanks, Mom."
"Which minion are you?"
"Bob."
"I love Bob!" Leia jumped up and hugged my leg.
"Me too, and guess what?"
"What?"
"Kylie and Kayla are minions too."
"I like Kylie as a minion." I gave her a kiss and she went downstairs to her room.
"You're going trick or treating with the Ashcroft's, right? Stay safe, stick with someone, and if anything happens, tell someone or call me."
"Okay, Mom."
"I love you so much, baby."
"Love you too. Bye, Mom. Have fun with Lei."
"I will, have fun and stay safe." She watched me walk off with my friends and then went back inside.
************
Trick Or Treat (Leia's Perspective)
"Trick or treat! Thank you!" I walked back to Mommy and she smiled.
"What did you get?"
"Kit Kat."
"That's cool baby!"
"I like Halloween Mama."
"I do too."
"I'm getting hungry and thirsty."
"Okay, so how about we get some more candy and then get some food?"
"Yes, we get macaroni and cheese with chicken." I held Mommy's hand as we went to a lot more houses. I was ready to eat dinner.
"Mommy I want pick up please!" She picked me up and we walked to a café.
"Tell me what you want to eat baby. There isn't macaroni and cheese."
"What is there?"
"They have a turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a yummy sauce with chips. Chicken tenders with fries, and a cheeseburger with a pickle and curly fries."
"Sandwich please!"
"Good choice. I'm going to get a salad."
"Mommy, we got so much candy."
"Yeah, it's getting really heavy."
"Mommy, I like Halloween. We dress up and get candy together! I like Halloween with you."
"Aww baby, I like spending Halloween with you too." We ordered our food and it getting my sandwich with melted cheese. Then it'll be ooey and gooey! I like that!
"So, tell me about school."
"In school, I play with Bailey, Melody, and Barron. They're my friends Mommy."
"Do you have a lot of friends?"
"So many! Everyone is my friend!"
"That's great, do you like school?"
"Yes. I like reading and storytime."
"I know, we read a lot of stories at bedtime too, don't we?"
"Yes. That's why I like bedtime."
"That's your favorite part of the day?"
"Yeah, and lunchtime."
"You're so silly."
"You always say that."
"Because you are! My silly billy." The lady brought our food and I clapped.
"Thank you!"
***********
Hannah's House (Bella's Perspective)
"304, 305, 306...and I'm done!" I said.
"I have 316."
"I only got 200," Kylie said with a sigh. The reason why she had less was because she came late. She did dance for an hour and then met up with us.
"Don't worry, my mom has tons of candy still. I'll give you guys some." Kylie smiled and we starting going through.
"I hate Twizzlers. Who wants mine?" I said.
"Me!" Hannah and I traded and I received some Twix.
"I don't want these gross egg candies."
"Kylie those are so good." She laughed and handed them to us.
"I'll give you some snickers in return!" We kept doing this for a while until we realized that we had all that we wanted.
"So let's talk."
"Yeah, talk."
"So the whole Georgie thing has died down, but it seems like something else is coming up."
"What?"
"It has something to do with you, Bella."
"What is it?"
"Axel is upset with you," Hannah said.
"Why?"
"He feels like he's been pushed to the side kind of."
"That doesn't make any sense, he's the one that's always so quiet when I try to talk to him."
"She's not lying, he's been so weird lately."
"Yeah, I don't know why. It's so weird." Why would Axel feel as if I'm pushing him away?! I would never do that. We're friends after all. I need to get to the bottom of this.

A/N: Pt.2 coming soon