Winter Trip

Monday, Jan. 12th, 2023 (JFK Airport, 6:45 AM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"I see my class, Mom. Look, there's Hannah and Leah." She ran to hug her friends.
"Good Morning, Ms. Benson!"
"Morning girls! Are you guys ready?"
"Yes, it's going to be so awesome! I can't wait till later."
"We can probably visit Kylie and the others. Maybe the boys too." At this point, I was giving the girls their space, but I was eavesdropping.
"I don't think we're allowed to go there," Bella said.
"Well, we could just go and wave."
"We could also FaceTime them!"
"No, I think sneaking over there is way better."
"Joelle?!" I hugged Hannah's mother.
"I went to go get Hannah Starbucks. When did you get here?"
"Like ten minutes ago. Can you believe these kiddos are going on a plane without us?"
"Not in the slightest." I continued talking with the other mothers and we watched as our daughters talked to each other.
"Leah's been super secretive." Mrs.Nielsen told me.
"So is my Bella. Ever since she turned thirteen she's been quieter than ever before." We all laughed.
"Mom, we're gonna leave soon." She said quietly. Their flight to Salt Lake was at 8:00 so they were getting ready to check-in.
"Five more minutes." One of the teachers said. I pulled Bella to the side.
"Call me as soon as you land. If something happens tell your teachers. Remember what I've taught you, and be true to yourself. Do you understand?" Bella smiled.
"Yes."
"Okay, I love you so much! Stay safe!" I gave her a hug and a kiss. Her face got red as she was embarrassed I coddled her in front of her crush.
"Bye Mom, I love you! Tell everyone else I said hi!"
"I will! Have fun!"
***************
On The Airplane (Flight 701 to Salt Lake City, Utah) (7:55 AM) (Bella's Perspective)
On the plane, I was sitting next to Hannah and Kylie. We thought it was fair considering we weren't sharing a hotel room with Kylie, so why not sit with her for the ride? She's one of my besties and I love her.
"Are you girls alright?" Ms.Lee asked. She's my homeroom teacher, she's super chill.
"Yes, we're fine!" Kylie said. When she walked away we began to talk.
"I'm so excited! I heard we're going to ice skate when we get there!"
"That's awesome! I love skating!" Hannah said happily.
"I'll be honest guys, I'm a bit nervous about skiing. I've never been."
"Bell, it's okay. Kylie said she'd teach us how!" Hannah side while holding my hand.
"It's so easy! You'll love it!" We were taking off yet so I unbuckled my seatbelt. The boys were sitting behind us. I turned around.
"What are you guys doing?"
"I'm trying to get Jake to play Among Us with us. He's being an idiot though." Preston said playfully.
"Jake, why don't you just play?"
"My phones gonna die."
"You idiot there's an outlet right there! Plug it in!" I rolled my eyes and turned around.
"See, all you needed was some motivation from your favorite girl!"
"Hey! I heard that."
"Speaking of that, did you guys get the chance to redo your kiss?" Kylie asked energetically.
"What?!!" Preston stood up. Oh, dear.
"You guys kissed." Kylie's eyes widened. She looked at me and mouthed, 'Sorry.'
"Kylie's just kidding," I said quickly.
"You two are weird. I think someone's lying. Jake got a little bit too scared over a joke."
"Jake's always scared." I clarified. I turned back around and looked at my phone.
Jake: Why the heck would Kylie say that?! I know you told them but-
Me: I think Kylie thought you told the boys. I told her not to tell anyone though. I told all of them that. I'm sorry.
Jake: It's okay, just keep texting me :)
I smiled and put my phone down. The plane was taxiing so I put it away since we were next in line for take-off. I was excited. I'd be spending the next four days skiing and hanging out with my friends! I can't wait!
^^^^^^^^
"Woah, Utah is gorgeous," Penelope said while taking photos.
"It is." It was pretty cold but that was to be expected. It was the beginning of January.
"Alright, class we're going to go into busses now. We need you guys to line up over here!" Mr. Fletcher said while waving his paper.
"Preston, why are you wearing shorts in 30-degree weather?!" Hilary asked.
"It isn't cold," He stated.
"You guys are never cold. Just change when we get to the hotel." Paisley replied.
"Ms.H, where are we going?" I asked.
"We're driving up to Park City, you guys are going to change into skiing gear, and we'll hit the slopes for a few hours."
"Sounds fun." I looked at the time. It was 12:13 in New York, making it 10:13 here. Oh! Gotta text Mom!
Me: Mom, we made it here safe!
-You sent 1 attachment-
I talked to my friends and we couldn't stop mentioning how excited we were. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel and unwind.
"Wait, if we have to change, how much time do we get?!"
"Park City is about 40 minutes away from this airport so we'll get there after 11. Gupta, the kids get 45 minutes relation time?"
"Yes, and then have to meet us downstairs. But before we let you go we need to set the ground rules."
"Rules...I thought we were supposed to have fun." Axel pointed out.
"Boundaries have to be set, Axel."
"For obvious reasons," Brayden said while eyeing Jake. You know funny thing, Brayden has been talking to me a lot more lately. Like the amount, he did when I used to like him. Axel too. I sense a love square forming.
*************
Lexington Ave (The Upper East Side) (1:30 PM) (Leia's Perspective)
I was really happy because I got let out early today! So it means that I get to relax.
"Lucy, I'm gonna call Bailey house."
"You are?"
"Yes, we're gonna play Roblox together!"
"Before you can play Roblox, you need to do your homework. Also, you have dance class."
"But that isn't until later. Please can I play a little bit?"
"After you finish your homework."
"Yay! Homework is super easy Lucy!" I sat at the island and took out my math, reading, grammar, and science work. Lucy sat next to me.
"Let's do science! It's really easy!" I showed Lucy the paper.
"See, it's just fill in the blank. We learned all about these words in class."
"Alright, then let me see you put them together you smart girl!"
"Lucy, am I smarter than Bella was when she was 6?"
"Hmm. A tiny bit. You're better at science than she was. But only a little bit. You guys were all smart at this age."
"Yeah, it's because I got a big noggin!"
***************
Park City, Utah (11:45 AM) (Sundial Lodge, Park City Mountain Resort) (Bella's Perspective)
"Before we split you guys into your groups and assign you a teacher, we need to set some ground rules." Ms.Durand said.
"These rules are very important, if you break these rules there will be consequences. One of them is being sent on a flight straight to New York. So listen carefully." Mr.Fletcher said.
"First and foremost, boys are not allowed to go into the girl's room and vice versa. There will be teachers in the hallways and whenever we have downtime to make sure this does not happen.
"Mr.Fletcher, what if we need to give something like snacks or such to someone who is if the opposite gender?"
"A teacher will accompany you to the room, that is allowed. If you guys want to hang out with each other, it has to be in the common areas, such as the cafe."
"Also, curfew is 10:45. You will not be allowed to leave your rooms after that time unless it is under an extreme circumstance. You will hand over your keycard to your group's assigned teacher." Listening to these rules were so boring, but anything to be able to go to the hotel room. I needed to wash my face after a long day of traveling.
"Are we allowed to go to the saunas and pool during downtime?"
"Yes, and an adult will be there supervising." Cool! At least we get to go to the pool! They went over some more rules like which time we need to be downstairs in order to get food or go on the bus, simple things.
"Alright, 1st group for the girls, Bella, Hannah, Paisley, Leah, Sapphire, Hilary, Ms.Lee is your assigned supervisor." We all cheered silently. We went to catch the elevator as our room was on the second floor.
"Are you girls excited?"
"Yes!" We said happily.
"I'm excited about the tour. That should be fun." I said. Ms.Lee took us to our hotel room.
"Here is home sweet home for the next couple of days."
"It looks awesome," Sapphire remarked. There were three beds, a closet, and a sofa. Everything looked awesome, snacks and towels were waiting for us.
"Remember the rules! If you need me call me. It's 11:50, we want you guys downstairs by 12:35."
"Yes, Ms.Lee!" She gave us our space and we started unpacking.
"Omg, Grey's is on tonight. We have to watch."
"Who do you guys ship?!"
"I don't know, I love MerDer!" I said.
"But MerLuca's kinda cute!" Leah said.
"I don't know, it's weird knowing he had sex with Meredith's sister," Hannah said.
"Yeah, he's like hopping around, who's next?! Amelia?!"
"No way! I like her with Link." We all plopped on one of the beds and Hannah took out her laptop.
"Why don't we try to face time the boys?"
"You do that, I'm going to wash my face or something I feel all icky and gross after traveling all day."
"Me too, I'll join."
"Why not shower?"
"I would, but we're gonna go ski and get all sweaty and gross, there's no sense. Plus, washing your face three times a day is ok." I said.
"Tell me when you're done, I'm showering. I'm on my period." Hilary said.
"You are? I thought you said it'd be done by the time we got here."
"Today's my 2nd to last day, so it's nothing big. I just want to shower to feel fresh."
"Alright, we won't be long queen," Hannah said. We washed up quickly to give Hilly some room.
"Okay, so we hung up our fancy outfits and unpacked, we have 20 mins. What should we do?" Paisley asked the boys.
"Come by our room," Preston said.
"You guys are trouble. We'll see you on the slopes."
"Look at Miss Goody Two Shoes. Aren't you the same one who skipped class?" Jonathan joked.
"You know what, f you, just wait until I see you downstairs!"
"Periodt!" Hannah yelled.
************
Canyon's Village (Park City Mountain) (Jake's Perspective)
"Okay, so we're going to start on the easier slopes kiddos. There's sixty of you and 10 instructors so we will be going in groups of 6." I looked over at Bella who was smiling at Brayden. 
"Well, there are two boys that I like."
"Two?"
"Yeah, two."
"Who are they?"
"You didn't wanna tell me about the girl you liked! So I'm not telling you."

"Stop, that tickles!" Of course, Brayden has to take advantage of the fact that he's by Bella. This year, I don't really see Brayden, Bella, too because we have the same schedule, so he hasn't been able to flirt with her.
"Okay, so we're going to be making the groups." The teachers discussed who should go into each group.
"Alright! For my group, I've got Bella, Hannah, Brayden, Preston, Penelope, and Axel." Axel too?!

"Bro so who do you like?" Preston asked. He sipped his milkshake and sat down.
"Bella's pretty cute."
"What about Bella?! There are so many things you could say, dude." Jonathan asked.
"Bro I don't have to go into detail."
"Yeah you do, what is it?! Personality? Looks?!"
"It's looks, he's always staring at her boobs! Even she's noticed."
"She's got a good personality too. She just happens to have a pretty face..and boobs."
"Bro, you don't have to talk about her like she's an object," I said. Preston and Jonathan looked over. They're on my side about this thing.
"He's right, plus Bella doesn't even like you."
"Yes, she does," Axel said.
"She doesn't." I answered.
"She doesn't like guys who talk about her like that."
"Someone's mad."

It's like I'm destined to lose.

To be continued~