The Countdown Begins

March 1st
"You look beautiful Bella." She was trying on her dress for the wedding and my heart just melted into a million pieces. Leia's dress was just so adorable as well!
"What are we gonna do to my hair?"
"Straighten and curl."
"That sounds cool. Can I wear makeup?" My twelve year old asked eagerly.
"Never mind." She looked at the other dresses and smiled. It was quite a small wedding in my opinion. Just friends and family.
"This is Kylie's, Penelope's, Hannah's! Wow!" Elliot's mother was coming, something I was extremely excited about. I wanted a sense of family for the kids, considering everything that's happened to me. I helped Bella get out of the dress and we chatted for a bit. She was telling me about how her friends cut herself.
"That's so scary! How do you cut yourself with a razor?" She asked curiously.
"When you put too much pressure."
"I wanna learn how to shave."
"Do you have any hair on your legs?" She shook her head and sighed.
"It kind of seems cool though! I can't wait to try it!"
***********
Central Park (Noah's Perspective)
Today was Morgan's and I one month anniversary. We decided on going to Central Park as a date.
"Stop being so stupid. Gosh. You're always making a mess of yourself!"
"You're so dramatic!"
"I'm not. You should be ashamed!" We're always joking with each other and laughing. That's what I love about our relationship, we just laugh. A lot. We both haven't told our parents that we were dating each other, we technically weren't allowed to.
"High school results come out in two days. I heard we're in the same school."
"That's speculation. Not a fact."
"Well, it's up to the Department of Education."
"I don't think Mom wants me in public. But the application seemed cool."
"Same. It is always private. I just want to be free."
"This is exactly why we're in private."
"No shit Noah."
"No shit Sherlock sounds a lot better."
"Let's go with that."
"You just very annoying. Is that your sister over there?" I looked in the direction that Morgan pointed too and she was right. Bella isn't supposed to be here. What is she doing? I watched closely as Bella sat down on a bench with this guy and her two girl friends.
"She seems really close with him. That's so cute." Morgan and Bella text, that I know for a fact. But, Bella never told me about this guy.
"Is she dating him?"
"No, she didn't talk about him at all. Guess she wanted to keep it private." Bella started to come closer and I yelled her name.
"What are you doing here?" She asked with her friends behind her.
"What are you doing here. I have permission."
"It's just a simple stroll."
"Go home."
"I don't have to listen to you."
"That or I call Mom?"
"Noah, you're such a bore. Just tell your Mom that you guys met up."
"I have a lot of dirt on him if he snitched I'd have something to say. Though I wouldn't bring Morgan into it. I love her." Hannah and Kylie laughed and sat next to us.
"I know Hannah and Kylie...What's your name?"
"Jake." I shook his hand and smiled. Bella was smiling as well, but at him, not at me. Morgan is right, she likes this guy. For sure.
"Bella, I have to go get ready for my piano lessons, I'm gonna go. FaceTime me!"
"Alright, bye Hannah!"
"Mom wants me home, I'll go too!"
"Bye!" When they were a safe distance I asked Jake about his friendship with Bella.
"Your sister is super nice, but she can be so sassy sometimes."
"Trust me, I would know that!"
"Shut up Noah you're so annoying. I'm going to go home now because I'm bored."
"Don't wanna stay?"
"Not really, we'll give you and Morgan some space. Love you! Oh, and Bye Morgan! Text me!"
"I will!" Morgan laughed and then stared into my eyes.
"What's wrong Noah?"
"I don't know...actually."
*******
My Bedroom (Bella's Perspective)
I was finishing my science homework and thinking about multiple things. This weekend I was going to a competition and competing a duet, and then I was going to spend time with Elliot's family. It seemed like a good weekend to me. Normal. When I was younger, I felt so out of place and not normal. I guess it's because I didn't have a Dad like my friends and I only had one parent at home. I'm not sure if I see Elliot as my Dad yet, but he's close. He's like an Uncle. That happens to be marrying my Mom. I can't explain it properly, but I guess that's how you say it.
"The pizza's here!" Lucy yelled.
"Save me a slice, I'll eat dinner later." She gave me a kiss and nodded.
"Lucy?"
"Yes?"
"Are you coming to the wedding?"
"Well, of course. Why'd you ask?"
"Just making sure."
"Finish up your homework so you can eat."
"But Lucy, we haven't gossiped or something like that in forever."
"We can always do that after you finish your work. Come on, you're a smart girl, you should be done soon."
"Alright, I'll listen." Lucy left and closed my door silently. The homework was easy and I finished it soon after she left. But, I wasn't quite ready to go down for dinner. So I decided to write in my diary for the first time in a while.

My Diary Entry
It's been forever, and I didn't mean to wait so long, but here I am. I kind of just wanted to write some stuff down, so that it wouldn't weigh on my mind so heavily. I think it's official. I really like Jake (Brayden too) and ugh I just feel sooooo weird. I didn't tell any of my friends about my feelings for Jake, but I feel like they'll catch on soon. These days I've been trying to spend more time with Axel and Brayden because I want it to be fair. But then, I also want to spend time with Jake and Clark and Gordon. Spending time with the guys is kind of hard. Contrary to the girls where we could all just go to the mall together. But, I'm super excited because Jake's taking me to get bubble tea before the midwinter break and the wedding. I didn't ask Mom or Elliot for permission, I'm just going to turn my tracker and phone off and go. Besides, it won't be for too long!

"Bella, have you finished your homework?!" Mom is home?!
"Your Pizza is getting super cold."
Noah said.
"Why can't you just learn how to knock?!"
"You're so rude." I put my diary away and went downstairs to go eat dinner.
"Lucy's gone? Gosh! Why did you have to come home so early?!"
"Well, what a nice way to say hello. Bad day?"
"Not really."
"So what's up? You seem grumpy." Mom sat down next to me with Leia in tow and I didn't answer.
"Leia, sweetheart can you show me that picture you were talking about?"
"It's in my bookbag!"
"Okay, go and get it, love."
"There was no sense in that Mama."
"Why?"
"I'm not grumpy."
"You sure sound like it though."
"I'm just thinking."
"About what? Who?"
"Mom!" I finished my first slice of pizza and scrolled through my phone, looking for a reason to not conversation with Mom anymore.
************
Orange, New Jersey (Olivia's Perspective)
"And Mommy, I love it when you play this with me."
"I love it too! Alright! Your move."
"I get to move 5 squares! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Oh no!" Leia giggled and then slid down the ladder."
"I might beat you this time!"
"No, you won't!" She said with a laugh.
"Mom, is Kathleen coming?"
"Not today, she's busy."
"Aww! It's not the same. Eli too. Is Eli even coming to the wedding? It's been forever."
"El and his Mom are working it out. Have you texted Eli?"
"Mhm. Yesterday, we talked about school and stuff."
"That's good, I want you to always talk to Eli and his siblings, they're your siblings now as well."
"Stepsiblings."
"Doesn't matter. You and I both know blood doesn't just make a family."
"It's love, Mommy!"
"That's right."
"That makes Auntie Amanda family!"
"Yes, because we love her Lei."
"I wanna come over to the precinct and see her next week Mom. Can I come after school?"
"Of course. Want me to pick you up?"
"No that's so embarrassing!"

Amanda-centric chapter coming up soon