Halloween Festivities

Home (Bella's Perspective)
"Hi, guys!"
"Hey! Bella, you look amazing! Just like Courtney!"
"Thanks! I'm so sorry I left the way I did today. How did the rest of the day go?" I was on a call with Kylie, Paisley, Hannah, Hilary, and Elle.
"It was okay, everyone was worried that all."
"Sorry guys."
"It's okay, we understand. The boys don't though, and they're pretty antsy and itching to know. Jake especially."
"Gosh. I have a lot to deal with, don't I?"
"Don't worry we got you."
"Thanks, guys." I put on lip gloss and added freckles for extra resemblance.
"You look just like Court! How cute." Elle said. I was Court, Elle was Bridgette, Kylie was Izzy, Paisley was Lindsay, Hannah was Katie, and Hilary was Gwen. We were a cute little crew.
"Thank you, you guys are so nice!"
"I honestly can't wait to start the trick or treating action. I'm thinking we start on 2nd ave, then we go to our favorite spot with the best candy, then we go grab sandwiches at the deli before we go home."
"Sounds cool. I like it. See you guys soon! I have to go do something really quick."
"Alright, bye!"
**********
Mommy's Bedroom (Leia's Perspective)
For Halloween, I was Tiana from Princess and The Frog because she's my favorite! I was dressing up with my friends! Bailey was going to be Snow White, and Christina would be Cinderella! I'm really happy that we're all gonna match!
"You look so pretty!" Mommy said as she finished my princess makeup.
"I like it! Thank you, Mommy!"
"You're very welcome baby! We're going to go over to Bailey's in ten minutes."
"I'm excited! She's my best friend!"
"She is? When did you guys become best friends?"
"At recess on Friday! We became official best friends! It was so cool! And Mommy, you're gonna dress up, right? You have to dress up! Maybe you can be a queen?"
"If I find a dress, I'll dress up."
"I'm gonna help you!" We have to dress up together, Mommy!" I went into her closet and looked through.
"If only I could reach them!"
"Careful baby girl, I don't need you hurting yourself on Halloween night."
"I won't hurt myself, Mom!" Mommy giggled.
"Maybe I'll wear this dress. Do you think it's a princess dress?"
"Yeah! I like it! Wear it, Mom!"
"Alright sweet cakes, now do my a favor and sit still for a moment while I put this dress on." I sat on the couch in Mommy's bedroom and held my candy bag.
"Mommy, you know where I wanna go one day?"
"Where?"
"I wanna go to Paris! See the Eiffel Tower and everything. Bella wants to go there too! She told me that one time!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! I told her that I really, really, really wanted to go because Lily said she wanted to go try the baguettes with me and because I really wanted to be a world explorer. She said she wanted to go too!"
"Wow, I never knew that!"
"She told me because I'm her favorite!"
"Bella said she has no favorites, Leia." Mommy laughed and asked me to zip up her dress.
"I think she might be lying even!"
************
2nd Avenue (Upper East Side) (Bella's Perspective)
"Hey, guys." I waved silently at the guys and they all came to give me a hug.
"Are you okay?! We were so worried dude."
"I'm fine, don't worry about it."
"We'll trust you," Preston said.
"Alright, let's go, guys! I see a crowd, we need to get the good candy before it's all gone." Ethan declared. I smiled and walked quietly by myself as my friends were talking. I was busy trying to fix my outfit a bit and was thinking to myself.
"Bella?" I looked up and it was Jake.
"Yeah?"
"What's wrong? I know you'd at least tell me what's wrong."
"Why do you wanna know so bad?" I asked.
"Because I care."
"You're not gonna get it," I said with a sigh.
"Trick or treat!" I collected my candy and continued to walk.
"Okay, then." He said quietly.
"So we're just gonna act like nothing happened?" I nodded.
"Well, if that makes you feel better, sure." It was really awkward for a while but we both kinda got over it.
"Guys, are we gonna trade this year?"
"Um, hell no! I got some really good candy."
"Ewww, I got mounds! That's so gross!" Kylie said.
"It's better than nothing, besides I only have five of them. Give them to Cassie." Elle suggested.
"Even the 6-year-old knows better than to eat something as disgusting as this! You gotta give Cassie more credit than that."
"Guys, let's take a break. Let's get boba."
"Okay, but the couple is paying for it!" Hannah said.
"Carson and Kylie?"
"No, you and Jake."
"I can't even afford that. Plus, we're just really good friends, you guys are weirdos! Jake, let's go!" I graded his hand softly and lead him to the store.
"Awww, look at them! They're so cute together."
"You guys are crazy." I rolled my eyes and went inside.
**************
Fright Fest (Noah's Perspective)
My friends and I were coming back home from Fright Fest and we had such a great time. But to be honest, I was pretty tired and ready to go home.
2 hours ago
"AHHHHHH!"
"Shit!"
"Okay guys, that wasn't even that scary, calm down."
"No that was sooooo messed up," Angela said.
"My throat seriously hurts."
"Well, no shit." Ace said.
"You guys act like you're so tough. Let's go to the scary maze thing." Clara suggested.
"Let's give it a shot."

Now I'm not going to lie to you. That was scary. But, I refuse to say that shit scared me. I don't care. I like my tough guy act.
"Noah?" Morgan woke up.
"Yeah?"
"Where are we?"
"Eastchester-Dyre. We'll be home soon."
"Tonight was so much fun. Are you up for some coffee before school tomorrow?"
"Coke sounds better but sure."
"You're not supposed to drink soda that early. You never listen to me." She pouted.
"Yes, I do. What do you mean?"
"Then why do you drink soda at such an unacceptable hour?"
"Personal preference."
"I call it defiance, but whatever." I rolled my eyes and she went back to sleep. She's really a piece of work. But, I wouldn't have it any other way, to be honest with you.
*************
Halloween Night (10:02 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Hey, Bella."
"Hi, Mommy." I sat down on her bed as she wiped the makeup off of her face.
"How was it?"
"It was good. We had fun. Lots of fun."
"Your tone of voice doesn't say that." She sighed.
"It was good, really. I just don't have energy. I'm surprised I even went out for Halloween. It still leaves a bad taste on my mouth because of what happened a while back."
"I know. It was devastating."
"But, regardless of that. I loved it because we matched and had fun.."
"So did I," I said.
"Bella. Is it okay if I ask you a question about today?"
"Yeah, why not."
"Does this have to do with you being on the phone with Jake last night?" Bella paused.
"How do you know about that?!" She asked in a panic.
"Bell, I heard you speaking to him, and you were speaking in your high pitched voice. I know you, Bella Danielle. Something happened whether you're telling me or not."
"I don't want to talk about last night." She said. What could he have possibly said that could've made her as upset as she was? It isn't adding up. Jake is very well mannered, so it couldn't be anything disrespectful. I'm going to figure this out. One way or another.
"Hiding your problems is not how you solve them."
"I'm not hiding my problems... I'm making it private until I'm comfortable enough to talk about it. I'm not ready."
"And that's okay, but you have a tendency of hiding your problems, big or small."
"I know."
"But, you're really been working so hard on it. I'm so proud of you! I just don't want you to regress."
"I know. I'm not mad or anything like that. I get it. We're cool."
"Alright." I smiled and tapped her knee.
"Would you like me to stay longer?"
"Sure. I have to tell you about something about the drama at school."
"Let me get comfortable for this."
"Mom!" We both giggled.
"What? I'm just excited that you're telling me things!"
"You say it like I've been telling you less."
"Well, I've been seeing you a bit less. And-"
"I know I know, when I come home I'm hormonal or whatever." I rolled my eyes.
"What are you guys learning in health?"
"Well, we were doing drugs and alcohol. We're doing mental health for a bit, and then reproduction and like body health, I guess." She said really vaguely. Like there was a part of it she didn't want me to know about.
"I was thinking that when you're school covers those things I could probably come in-"
"Mom, that's embarrassing! Let the teachers teach!"
"I am just as qualified to speak on those topics too Bell. What's the harm in me just doing an activity with your health class.?"
"I can list several things, but id rather not say them out loud." We laughed again. I was having so much fun just chatting with Bella. I've really been missing not being home often these days. Leia and Noah having a growth spurt, and they're all just growing up on me. It's crazy. I wish I could turn back the time.