Don't Sweat It

Thanksgiving (Bella's Perspective)
Thanksgiving as a kid used to be fun, but the older I've gotten the more boring it's got. It's like, 'Wow! I have to be forced to be social with my family members!' There's an upside to it though, the food. Mom always tries to make sure we're stuffed every single year. I still don't know why. My mom put more turkey on my plate and I thanked her.
"So Bella, how's school?" I shrugged looked at my plate. I wasn't upset or anything. I just didn't feel like talking to my Uncle right now.
"Okay. Your birthday is coming up, What do you want?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know?"
"Not really. It's not like I want anything." I said quietly.
"You don't want anything?" Jesse asked.
"Nope."
"Why Bella?" Billie asked cutely.
"I don't know, I just don't feel like it." I feel like the older you get the less you want presents. It gets harder every year figuring out what you want for Christmas and your birthday. I'm just happy to be alive. After we ate my Mom, Aunts, Uncles, and the little kids were in the living room talking and playing around. I stayed in the kitchen looking at my phone and Uncle Fin came in.
"What are you doing in here alone?"
"Nothing." I kept looking at my phone and he sat next to me.
"Wanna talk to me for a sec?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"Are you feeling alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine, why?"
"You just seem so out of energy. Not like yourself."
"I'm okay Uncle. That's just how I am sometimes." 
"Just making sure princess. I love you." Well, that's a new one. It's rare to hear him say that. He usually shows it in other ways, he doesn't just come out and say it.
"So Elliot, What were you really doing when you left SVU?"
"I dunno, you tell me." The adults and kids kept talking and I went upstairs to my room. I actually just had my room touched up the bit and fixed up since we moved. It felt more like home. The main part of my room where I sleep and where I access my bedroom was still blue. But the purple side has a nice little couch and some bookshelves when I have friends over we always just go straight to the purple wall and we just talk and watch shows.

 But the purple side has a nice little couch and some bookshelves when I have friends over we always just go straight to the purple wall and we just talk and watch shows

I went to my desk to write in my diary again today

I went to my desk to write in my diary again today. Sometimes I feel like my diary is my best friend.
Dear Diary,
So this year's thanksgiving was crappy. It was just really awkward for me because I don't really feel like talking. These days I'd rather stay in my room and watch a movie, but Mom won't let me and she tells me to go outside. I don't think it's fair because I do band, gymnastics, dance, and music. What's wrong with wanting to stay home and watch a movie?

I didn't know what else to write after that and I just decided to call it a day.
**************
Friday, December 6th
"Bella, I'm picking you up from school today."
"Sure, Mom."
"I don't wanna go to school!" Lei said with her angry face. I love Leia and all but sometimes, she could be a brat. I don't think Mommy spoils her, because Mom scolds her right away. But then again, when I was her age I was a more of a brat. So I guess it's kind of funny.
"Bell-, Leia, you have to go to school. Why don't you want to go?"
"Because I don't want to! School is not good for Leia." I laughed and Mom looked at me seriously.
"Leia, we don't yell at Mommy because that is not polite. Next time you do that you're going to the corner."
"School is not for Leia!" Mommy put her on the naughty chair and she wasn't happy. I tried not to laugh before Mom got mad at me too.
"Bella, this isn't funny."
"I'm not laughing Mom I promise."
"When you laugh you're just amping her up more and telling her this behavior is okay,"
"I want breakfast!" Lucy came in and I waved.
"Uh-oh. Timeout already?"
"I'm hungry!" Whenever she's on the naughty chair we have to ignore her until the four minutes are up. Mom used to just send me to my room but I guess things are different now.
"Kylie's Mom is here, I'm going to go."
"Alright, see you later."
Bye." I went outside into the cold fall morning and hopping into the car.
"Good Morning."
"Hey!"
"Where's Hannah and Paisley?"
"Sick. They both have the flu."
"Oh no, I hope they feel better. It's just been spreading like wildfire."
"I know, I'm taking Kylie to get her flu shot today."
"Mom, I hate shots!"
"And I know you hate being sick even more!" We laughed and I looked out the window.
"Bella, you're going home today after school right?"
"Well yeah, then I got dance." I got a text from my phone and looked down at it.
Kylie🔥: I have to tell you something when we get to school.
Me: KK. Is everything alright?

She left me on read and I assumed it was because she was gonna tell me all about it in person. Mrs.Ashcroft pulled up in front of the school and we got out quietly.
"Girls, have a great day at school and stay safe! Love you, Kylie."
"Love you too." She whispered we went inside of the building and we didn't go to homeroom. Instead, we went to the middle school lounge and sat down.
"What's up Ky?"
"I wanted to ask you if you knew what was up with Jess."
"What about Jess?"
"She's been really quiet lately."
"Well yeah, I assumed she was just having an off day or something. Because when she texts me she seems just fine."
"In Latin, she started to cry and I was really worried about her."
"Did she tell you anything?"
"No, I think you should take to her. I know you guys are good friends."
"Actually, how about I make a group chat later today? You know how we're going to the mall tomorrow? Maybe we should invite her."
"That's a good idea! Omg, we have to go before we're late to first period!"
***********
Pickup (Olivia's Perspective)
"We gonna go right home after we get Bella?"
"Yes, right home and Mommy's going to cook dinner and you're going to love it."
"What's for dinner?"
"Quesadillas."
"Yummy!" Leia kicked up in her car seat.
"You're excited about dinner now?"
"Yes! Can we have guacamole? And queso? And salsa?"
"I'll see baby."
"Mommy?"
"Yes, honey?"
"I see Bella!" She came in the car and sat in the front seat.
"And how was your day?"
"Good!" She sounded out of breath and she was dripping in sweat. What was my baby doing to cause her to be so...sweaty? And not only that, when has she started to sweat like that?!
"Did you have gym today?"
"No. I don't have gym on a Friday."
"So why are you so sweaty love? You're dripping in sweat right now."
"I was running away from the boys!" I smiled slightly as she texted her friends and I put my hand on hers.
"Love, when we get home, you should take a shower. Okay?" Wording it in a way that wouldn't hurt her feelings.
"Okay!"
"Your dance class got canceled. Your teacher is sick."
"Oh, that's no good. I hope she feels better."
"I don't have dance either?"
"No munchkin. Not today."
We got out of the car and Bella went to go unbuckle Lei.
"I have to potty."
"Okay, run!" Noah unlocked the door and Leia rushed in quickly.
"You almost knocked me down, Lei."
"I had too much apple juice for lunch!" She yelled.
"I'm going to go shower." When she was out of sight I picked up her jacket.
"This needs to be washed." Noah laughed and I turned around.
"What's your deal?"
"Nothing. But Lucy's doing the laundry...." I gave him a kiss and went upstairs to my bedroom. I got a small purple container and put some deodorant, lotion, and soaps in there. I didn't want to make Bella feel ashamed, so rather than speaking to her about it right away, I'll just leave the products on her bed.
*********
My Bedroom (Bella's Perspective)
I walked into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my body and saw a little basket on my bed.
"What's this stuff?" There was some deodorant and lotion and things. They all smelled really nice. I put them on and then put on pajamas. Even though it was only 5 pm. I went to my Mom's room and she was reading with Lei.
"The end. Kisses."
"I'm going to go watch Mickey!"
"Alright! Hey Bell."
"Hi, Mom. Thanks for the stuff."
"You're welcome."
"It was weird."
"What was?"
"I just started sweating bad and I usually don't."
"It happens to everyone."
"I know that but, I dunno. It just felt weird." Mom fixed my hair and gave me a small kiss.
"It's okay sweetheart. Don't sweat."
"Mom!" She laughed and then turned on the tv.
"Sorry babe. Anyways, you can watch tv in here. I'm going to go check on baby Lei."
"Why did you put her in the basement?"
"Because there had the biggest room. So she could be comfortable. You like our little library, no?"
"I do. But she'd be closer."
"MOMMY! IM HUNGRY!"
"Uh-oh. Time to start making dinner Mom."
"And guess who'll be a good helper?"
"Aww, I don't wanna cook again."
"You are. Let's go sweetheart."