To The....Bahamas!

December 23rd
"Leia, time to get up sweetheart."
"Sleep." She started to whine and I lifted her up.
"Come on, you have to shower. You didn't want to take one last night." I took off her shirt and she started to whine more.
"It's chilly."
"Leia Mae, relax. Go into the bathroom and use the potty." She went without complaining and I made up her bed.
"Should've just taken the afternoon flight if it was going to be like this."
"Mom?" Bella looked at me and I stood up.
"What is it?" She gave me a hug suddenly and I hugged her back.
"You okay?"
"Yes. I just love you very much."
"Love you more sweetheart.
"Mommy! Shower!"
"I'll be right back."
************
JFK International Airport (Bella's Perspective)
We checked in and it was now 6:05. Our flight was at 7:30 and I was just basically sitting here on my phone.
"Mommy, we'll eat on the plane?"
"Yes, baby. You can eat again on the plane if you're hungry." Mom has Leia in her lap and Leia was getting cranky.
"I wanna go to sleep."
"Okay, then sleep love."
"But I wanna sleep in the bed."
"No crying."
"I want my bed."
"Leia, if you stop crying I'll buy you a chocolate."
"You will?"
"Yes, but stop crying okay?"
"Okay, Bella."
"She'll buy you a bar of chocolate but you can't eat it right now. Understand?" She nodded and I gave her a kiss.
"Mommy, I feel better."
"That's good sweetheart." I went to go buy her a bar of chocolate and I got my self mini KitKats. They're my favorite.
"Thank you, sister!" We were going to board soon. It was after 7 and Leia was done being cranky. Thank goodness for that.
*************
Bahamas (Leia's Perspective)
We were in a place called the Bahamas and it was really pretty. It was hot like Hawaii and I liked it.
"Mommy, how come in the Bahamas it's warm and New York is super cold."
"Well, it's because we're in the Caribbean. The Caribbean is warmer than in New York."
"It's got all the time like Hawaii?"
"Basically." We were in front of the hotel and they gave me lemonade. It was yummy!
"We're at Atlantis! This is awesome!" Noah yelled.
"Noah, you're so loud!" Mommy did the check-in and we went to our room! Mommy had a big bed and we had the kids room! It had two bunk beds!
"Alright, you guys settle in for a little bit and then we'll go to the water park." I was wearing my swimsuit under my clothes so we could go straight in.
"Mommy, I really want to ride all the rides!"
"We'll try to ride as much as we can today."
"I wish that Elliot came."
"You do?"
"Yes because then he would give me all of the piggyback rides and tickles."
"I wish that he came too! But he's spending Christmas with his kids. Remember Eli?"
"Yes, he's the big boy!" Bella put her he's in Mommy's lap and closed her eyes.
"Mi Bella."
"Mommy spoke Italy."
"Not Italy, Italian silly."
"Italian!"
"Can we go to the water park now Mom?"
"Alright. Get ready and we'll go right now."
"Noah, you have to change into you swim pants and then you have to carry me all the way to the water park."
"I dunno about that Leia."
"Please brother? Carry me for a little while."
"Leia, you can walk on your own," Mommy said.
"But I like carry."
"Leia, you're going to walk. It's not that far. Understand?"
"Yes."
**********
Aquaventure (Bella's Perspective)
Brayden: You're in the Bahamas?!
Me: Yeah. It's really cool."
Brayden: Lucky you, I'm back in England. It sucks.
Me: Isn't England your homeland? You're not happy to be home?
Brayden: Not really. It's raining and there's nothing really to do.
Me: Go to the Virgin Islands or something
Brayden: seriously?!
Me: lol. I mean your country does own them.
Brayden: Maybe we should go someday
I laughed out loud and Mom came over.
"Bella Danielle. What is so funny?"
"Nothing! Stop peeping!"
"Last time I checked, I pay the phone bills here." She laughed while holding Leia's hand.
"You know, you should stop texting and be in the moment. We're at Atlantis babe. Look at your brother."
"This has been his childhood dream that's why he's so hyped up about it."
"We're gonna ride all the rides, Mommy!"
"Yes, we are Leia."
"Bella, do you wanna go on the drop?" I looked at the ride and it seemed pretty cool.
"Sure. Only if you come with me though."
"Well duh. Why would I ask you to come if I wasn't going on it myself?"
"You don't have to be a jerk about it."
"Alright enough. You guys are fighting and we haven't even put our things down yet." She opened the locker and stuffed numerous things in there.
"All electronics in here please."
"Ugh. How are we going to communicate with you without our phones?"
"You have a watch. Meet me back here at 3:30 so we can go eat."
"Fair enough."
"Mommy, let's go there!"
"Alright, Leia. You guys stick together please and thank you."
"Of course loving Mother! Bye Ms.Benson!"
"Bye, my loves." When we were a reasonable distance from Mom we started to talk normally.
"How's Trinity? Is it as elite as everyone makes it out to be?"
"Totally. There are some really good teachers there. The whole place looks so expensive that it makes me feel broke."
"Maybe because you are."
"I have more money in my savings than you ever will!"
"Let's see about that." The line was pretty long so we had a chance to talk. I don't really get to have full-on convos with Noah the way we used to when we were little because he's either at football or something and I'm at dance or something. We still love each other though.
"I have spies on you."
"It's not like you had to tell me that. I know."
"Ahaha. You hang out with the right people. Stay out of trouble too."
"Why are you so protective of me? There's only a YEAR between us. And I've barely made it through middle school."
"Because I didn't have anyone to protect me and tell me not to do stupid crap."
"Is that how you ending up fighting boys?"
"You really went there."
"I had to. Did you even win?!"
"Of course I did."
"I'll ask Jonas about that."
"He can tell you very confidently that I won with his support."
"Oh, so you guys tag teamed?!" I giggled as we got closer to the front.
"Don't cry on this ride Bella."
"When have I ever cried on a ride?!"
"When we went to Great Adventure and you cried because it was too scary. When we got off you ran to Mom and she had to calm you down. She got mad at me for not being a good brother."
"I don't remember that."
"You probably chose not to remember that."
"Nope. When was this?"
"3 years ago."
"Oh cut me some slack! I was 8!"
"Haha!" He said sarcastically. I sat on the tube and he went in front.
"This should be fun." The lifeguard sent us down and it was really cool! It was nice and slow until...BAM!
"AHHHH!" Noah let out the loudest scream! And he talked about me not crying on the ride. Dude sounded so scared.
"You're such a little baby. That drop was awesome."
"I could've had a heart attack!"
"It's okay sweetie the rides over!" I said in my Mom's voice. He shoved me playfully and we kept walking.
"Someone's angry and for once it's not me."
************
Sliding With Leia (Olivia's Perspective)
"Mommy, can you play with me and my friend?"
"Of course! Who's this friend?"
"Come, she's a really nice lady!" A small little girl peeped out and I smiled wide.
"My name is Carli."
"Nice to meet you, Carli! Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. You have my promise. Where's your Mommy and Daddy?"
"Daddy's drinking beer."
"Ohhh, okay sweetheart. Where's your Mommy?"
"Mommy's drinking beer too." Who leaves their own child alone to go drink?! This is ridiculous.
"Do you have a brother or sister that's watching you?"
"Yes, Leah. She sitting over there." I nodded and I got down on one knee.
"What game do you girls want to play?"
"Going down the slide! Come with us two times!"
"Okay sweetheart."
"Mom!"
"Hey, Bella!"
"What's up?"
"Nothing much. I'm dying for an escape."
"You're on vacation. This is an escape." Bella and her smart mouth, she returns every once and a while. Luckily, she isn't being disrespectful, it's all jokes.
"Your right, I mean from the children. I want to go on a ride."
"I'll watch Lei and her friend. Go ride with Noah."
"How kind. Do me a favor, you see that girl over there?"
"Yes. What about her."
"That's Carli's sister. Carli informed me that her parents are drinking and I sense something fishy."
"Ohh, Alright I'll talk to her. You just don't want to be sued. I get it." Bella, Bella, Bella, What would I do without you?

Pt.2 coming soon to you~