Christmas

Yes, the first book aleady has a Christmas chapter, but Christmas is here again so I decided to write another one for the second book.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a fun day today~

Asra:

As he watched you decorate the tree and Faust carry the decoration to you, he suggested inviting Murtiel for Christmas since Muriel will be all alone. He left early to get Muriel because he knew it will take a bit to convince Muriel to come over and that it's okay if he joins Christmas with you two. When Muriel came, he awkwardly mumbled a thank you for having him, to which Asra chuckled and told Muriel it's only normal he invites his childhood best friend to Christmas. It was a fun Christmas, all talked and laughed, Asra telling you stories of the past with Muriel just because he was enjoying the look of embarrassment on Muriel's face.

Nadia:

She got you many, many gifts, awkwardly admitting she might have had too much fun buying you things. She was debating whether or not she should invite her family for Christmas, and she did when you told her she should. Her family was more than happy to come over for Christmas, bringing many gifts with them. All had dinner together, laughed together and talked about various topics. Her father wouldn't stop hugging her when they had to go away again, crying out how he doesn't wish to leave his little girl again, to which Nadia mumbled she is not a little girl anymore and she will invite them again for the next holiday.

Julian:

He suggested chopping down the tree, but that resulted in him somehow slamming the axe in his own arm. When you asked him how the hell he managed to do that, he yelled he doesn't know, complaining that will take a long time to heal. It took a few minutes before the wound was fully healed, then he awkwardly said he knows a place where they sell trees so he will go there instead. Once you both had a tree, both decorated. He wanted a big tree so it was hard to reach the top so he let you climb on his back so you can reach the top.

Muriel:

He chopped down a tree himself, and another one for Asra. He never celebated holidays so for him this is just a day like any other, just with a tree. When you held a gift to him, saying you know he said he didn't want anything but you couldn't help it, he blushed, mumbling you didn't have to. He wanted to buy you a gift as well but he doesn't have the money so he carved your favorite animal out of wood instead, mumbling this probably isn't a good gift but he hopes you still like it.

Portia:

She was extremely excited to decorate the tree. When you told her there isn't even a tree yet, she nervously laughed, mumbling she forgot because she got so excited before suggesting asking Muriel to chop down one. Portia convinced Muriel to do it so he did, for which Portia gave him a big hug. She invited Julian for dinner. She bought a few gifts for everyone, very excited to hand them out to everyone.

Lucio:

He got the biggest tree he could find. When you asked him why he got such a big tree, he laughed and said because he can. He bought you thousand of gifts, saying his partner deserves the best gifts in the world. When you told him you feel bad because you don't have so many gifts, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, assuring you you don't have to give him any gifts because he's already extremely happy he can celebrate Christmas with you. Of course he held a party, mostly so he can brag about how huge the tree he got is. At the evening, he hugged you from behind, giving your neck kisses, whispering that he knows how you can both end the day in an amazing way.

Valerius:

He doesn't really celebrate holidays. He will just sit on the sofa, enjoying a glass of wine, happy he doesn't have to work today. When you gave him a gift, he felt awkward, mumbling you didn't have to do this before he took it with a muttered thanks. He awkwardly handed you a gift, telling you he doesn't know if you will like it so don't get your hopes too high. When you said you like it, he felt very relieved because he was worrying a lot you won't like the gift he got you.

Devil:

He doesn't celebrate holidays, he claims that to be a human thing. When you kept asking for him to at least get a tree so you can decorate it, he sighed but got you a tree. While you decorated it, he just watched you. When you finished, he chuckled at how excited you looked, finding you very cute, so he couldn't help but ruffle your hair, praising how the tree looks.

I made a My Hero Academia scenario book so please check it out if you are interested.