The guards suddenly burst in to arrest you

Asra:

You were both just cleaning up after the last customer left, but suddenly the door burst open making Asra quickly demand what they want. There were three guards, one of which held up a paper, saying they have permission for your arrest. Asra was quick to take your arm and glare at the guards, wondering what's going on, even considering attacking them with magic so you can escape via the back, but he knew Nadia wouldn't just allow this, having a feeling it's probably the courtiers causing trouble behind her back, so he told you to calmly go with them. When you gave him confused eyes, he whispered to you he will talk to Nadia about this and promises to get you out as quickly as possible so don't worry. So you went with the guards to the dungeon while Asra was already running to the palace to go talk to Nadia.

Nadia:

She didn't know about it, it happened while you were alone so she got to hear about it from Portia and Asra. Portia was trying to calm down as Asra was angry, asking Nadia why she arrested his apprentice, her own lover. Nadia was quick to put down her paper work and ask them what they are on about. So after it was explained to her and Asra calmed down, she demanded who gave out this order because she definitely did not order for her own lover's arrest. When Portia said Vulgora gave out the order, Nadia was quick to get up from her seat and storm through the halls to Vulgora. She had to keep herself contained and not just slap Vulgora right across the face. She came to a stop with a stomp, trying to keep a calm and polite tone but it was still obvious she's angry as she demanded from Vulgora why she gave the order to have you arrested. While Vulgora made slightly good points for arresting you, Nadia made better replies, ones Vulgora had trouble making up an argument to so Nadia quickly demanded she takes back the order then turned to some guards and told them to take her to where you are been held. When Nadia saw you in the cell, she told the guard to quickly undo your cuffs. Once you were free, she hugged you, apologizing for this incident and assuring you she will keep an even closer eye on Vulgora to prevent such a thing from happening again.

Julian:

He honestly thought they were here for him, which he didn't mind so much since he has been running from guards for months now and could easily do it again. He was already trying to calculate what would happen if he jumped out the window while trying to get away from them. But suddenly they demanded for you to quietly come with them. Julian was quick to pull you behind him and hold his arm in front of you to keep you behind him, asking them why they need you. The guards told him it's an order from the countess, which Julian highly doubted because it didn't seem like Nadia to do a surprise arrest without first questioning you or him herself. He glanced to you to see what you want to do. You seemed to be thinking so he bought some time by casually asking them if they don't want to drink something first at least since walking around in that armor in this sun must be exhausting. When you finally made up your mind and said you will come but only to talk with Nadia about this, he gave you unsure eyes but stepped aside so you can walk out. Of course he followed you very closely, giving the guards eyes that told them not to do anything wrong to you.

Muriel:

He was just crouched down, petting Inanna while giving her some food, when suddenly the hut door burst open and two guards stormed in, demanding for you to come with them. You swear you saw them flinch and cower away when Muriel stood up. When you asked them for what, they just stormed over and took your arms tightly, telling you not to make this difficult. But when Muriel saw how violently they took your arms, he just punched them and knocked them out. He wasn't really thinking when he did now so now both awkwardly stared at the passed out guards. When you told him you are now in even more trouble, he looked down to the ground and whispered a sorry. Both hurried away and sneaked into the palace to get to Nadia because you were certain she wouldn't just surprise arrest you. Muriel felt extremely nervous doing this, especially since he can't really sneak around well with how big he is and loud his steps are, but he tried his best. As you reached Nadia and talked to her about it, Muriel kept watch to make sure no guards storm in again.

Portia:

She was very confused, not believing Nadia would allow this and knowing if you really did something terrible Nadia would have talked to Portia about it first or at least given her some kind of sign, but nothing so Portia was certain something was wrong. She held your arm tightly, both to keep you in place and because of how worried she is, asking the guards to at least let her speak to the countess first. But the guard said they are here for your arrest right now and they will not delay it. You knew Portia would manage to get you out, she always helps you out of trouble, so you put your hand on her shoulder and assured her it's okay then pulled her hand off your arm before going to the guard. As you were led away, Portia let out this weird noise of worry before quickly rushing out the cottage to rush to the palace and ask Nadia why she would arrest you, but she had a feeling this was one of the courtiers doing that Nadia doesn't even know about.

Lucio:

He said they have to arrest someone, and they had a very similar name to yours. So when the guards suddenly entered to arrest you, Lucio was quick to ask what the hell they are doing. As the guard said he ordered them to arrest you, Lucio stared before asking if they are deaf then angrily shouting the name he said and yours then angrily asking how the hell they confused that and how dumb they are to think he would want to arrest his own lover. It ended with all those guards getting fired and never being allowed to step foot in the palace again.

Valerius:

He and Vulgora had an argument before this so when the guards stormed in, he immediately knew who did this. He just told them to get lost, waving his hand to tell them to go. But they moved closer, so he glared before telling you to hide until he has this dealt with. You gave him a nod then vanished. As the guards looked around, dumbfounded at your sudden disappearance, Valerius gave an innocent shrug before sipping his wine, unable to help the little smug smirk he got because he suddenly realized how fun it is to have a lover who can teleport because the look on these guards faces is hilarious. Once he finished his wine, he left to go deal with this ridiculous issue.

Devil:

He had a long laugh about it as the two guards just stood frozen in fear, their spears shaking so hard in their trembling hands. The Devil circled around them, teasingly poking the spear tips as if to mock how he isn't scared of it and how it isn't even that sharp, before leaning between the two and whispering he's giving them two options; either stay and find out what will happen or run and never look back. Obviously they ran, even leaving their spears behind. When you asked him if he really is letting them go, he snickered before saying of course not.