You ask to borrow a lot of money

This idea was given to me by my dear friend, and fellow writer on Quotev: Republic of Avalon. I recommend you check them out on Quotev as their writing is so much better and they have both scenarios and one shots.

Asra:

He sighed then broke out a little book. Your cash is his cash, and the other way around, but that doesn't mean you should spend it recklessly. It was filled with numbers so you asked what that is, quite shocked you discovered something new after being together for so long. He explained it's the book where he keeps track of all the money that comes in and goes out, bils, and necesarry things that need to be bought. A little "ooh" came from you, surprised he's actually keeping track of all that and worrying about it. A slow frown grew to your face then you asked if that's why he never gives you rent money, because he just pays it himself. He gave a confirming nod then finally answered your question, telling you exactly how much you can go spend.

Nadia:

She asked you why. It's not that she doesn't trust you, she's worried you might be getting scammed or threatened to give someone a lot of money. But once she was sure it was just for you and you aren't in any danger she gladly gave it, telling you to spend it wisely. She watched with a smile as you hurried off, curious what you need all that money for. Though she couldn't help but feel as if she was a mother that just gave her child their pocket money and now the child is running off to go put it to use right away. Portia was confused as Nadia chuckled, having made herself entertained with that thought, but Nadia waved her hand to assure Portia it's fine.

Julian:

His face went to a slow frown then he asked what it is. He would love to give that money to you, but he doesn't have that much. You two don't have the best paying jobs, he doesn't even have a job, so to go buy something expensive is not really a luxury you two have, or at least not now. He's hoping one day to be able to be that rich that he can just buy whatever he wants whenever he feels like it. But if it's something you truly want then he will definitely go work some part-time job until he has that money and can give the amount to you.

Muriel:

He just gave you the saddest and sorrow-filled eyes as he whispered he has no money. You apologized, somehow having forgotten your husband has no money, but he apologized back instead, looking very dejected now. He assured you he can go get a job somewhere, maybe the docks and move crates or whatever, until he has the amount you need. But you were quick to assure him there's no need for that and you will ask Nadia. After that he felt dejected for a long time; upset he can't give you money so you can buy stuff, wondering for days if he should go get a job.

Portia:

She might work for the palace but that doesn't mean she gets so much money and/or that she can just toss it around at everything she likes. So she asked you if you are certain you want it and how much it costs, if you will use it a lot, etc. She asked you to please think about it for a day so you are certain. So if you still want it the next day, she will even come along with you to keep you company on your way there to getting it,

Lucio:

He is always telling you to spend however much you want and buy what you want, so if you ask for a ton of money he cheers to go and spend that money. Even if it's on something very dumb he still hypes you up to buy it. All he wants to see is you happy, so if that means wasting half of his money on something you want then he gladly does so, even adding the other half so you can buy something else that will make you happy.

Valerius:

He refuses each time, he just finds it too suspicious. He has to know exactly what you are buying before he lends it. If you try to argue, asking what if it's a gift for him he will give you eyes, as if asking if you are dumb, then informing you if you are using his money to buy a gift for him then it's a gift to himself that you simply went and got so he won't have to make the trip. So once he knows what it is he will say yes or no, and usually it's yes though, even if it's something silly because if he knows that silly thing will make you happy he definitely wants you to have it and be happy wih having gotten it.

Devil:

He will just teleport it to you; no need to waste money. He likes doing it because he likes seeing you happy and showing off his magic, so it's a win-win for both. Though if you try to use him for this too much he will stop doing it to let you know he's not here just to do this for you, telling you to go get a good paying job if you want expensive stuff.