When you both meet someone weird

Asra:

Some of the customers are those weird people who are way into magic, astrology, etc, and really just want to become magicians. Asra always finds them amusing, mainly because most of them are so cringy and clearly will never become magicians or even be able to perform the simplest spell. He will tell them stories, which are true stories but just over exaggerated, and also use these people to do good business by telling them all kind of things of the items he's selling and convince them to pay to get a tarot reading done.

Nadia:

There was a ball going on and as she was aside you, watching the guests, she noticed out of the corner of her eye you suddenly losing your balance so she quickly caught you. Then she saw what made you almost fall; someone had lifted up your leg and was admiring it, claiming it is unique and beautiful in its own way. You and Nadia shared a confused look before Nadia told the man, while his comment is appreciated, suddenly touching someone without permission is not. She gave the man narrowed eyes that told him to let go, which he did. So the man continued talking to you about his weird obsession with legs and how yours caught his eyes. Once the ball was over, Nadia walked over to you and chuckled that that certainly was an experience that she, and she's quite certain you as well, never encountered before.

Julian:

You meet many weird people whenever you go with him to the Rowdy Tavern. He got used to all the weird people in there that he doesn't even get fazed by the weirdness anymore, unless it's something extremely weird, then even he will give you a funny side eye look before talking to them because now they have made him curious. Later, on the way back home, he will be talking to you about it.

Muriel:

Somehow he seems to always meet weird people, or maybe he just finds normal people weird, either way, he finds them weird and annoying, so he always tries to get away from them as quick as possible. When you are also there, he especially wishes to leave before you get dragged into the weirdness. Sometimes he will even pick you up so he can get out of here quicker and also be sure you are safe. When the weird person tries to talk to you, he will glare daggers at them, which usually causes them to get scared and run away. Other times they get more interested and bother you two more so Muriel will let out a low groan then just continue storming away, hoping they eventually stop following.

Portia:

She meets some weird people in the market sometimes, and they always intrigue her because she just finds weird people interesting, wondering what they are thinking while being so weird. She will tug you closer so she can ask and talk to you in whispers, not wishing to attract the attention of the weird person and make them realize she's talking about them. If the person talks to her, it will depend on how she feels about them on how she treats them. If they are a weird person but no danger, she will treat them like any other person and happily talk with them. But if they are a weird person and she gets a bad feeling from them, she will have her guard up and be very serious and give them short, simple answers then say you and her have to leave now and quickly leave before anything bad happens.

Lucio:

He's met his fair share of weird people. The way he feels to them always changes. Sometimes he finds them amusing, other times just weird, and other times annoying. When one is talking to you, he wrap his arm around your waist so he can always quickly pull you away if this weirdo tries anything but he will also be having to hold in his grin as he's trying not to laugh at them, whispering to you these weird people at least make a boring day interesting.

Valerius:

He likes people with drama, not those weird people. So when he encounters them, he doesn't even hide his dislike for them, just gives them a nasty look as he sips his wine then leaves. When you tell him to be kinder to them and he doesn't know what's wrong with them, he just huffed and said he doesn't need to be associated with such weird people, then stared at his wine, remembering he married a weird person.

Devil:

He finds humans amusing, especially the weird ones, and even more if their weirdness is caused by something they can't control like a disorder and then they get shunned by society. He just finds it amusing how humans all act as if they wish to help each other but the second one does not agree with something or acts different they get shunned.