They find your diary

I personally don't have a diary because I have tried it before once but it was just boring, weird, uncomfortable, and I kept thinking someone could find it and find out very personal and/or private things that I wouldn't want others to know.

So that last part made me think of this scenario, and funny enough it suddenly got requested as well by OfficialBlueDiamond.

Asra:

He knew you have a diary because he helped you come up with a spell to protect it from any unwanted readers. So whenever he finds it he just ignores you, not planning to invade your privacy, and especially not with the powerful spell he knows that's on it. Whenever you leave it somewhere in the shop he will take it with a chuckle and go give it to you, asking if you are trying to make customers read it by leaving it out in the open like that.

Nadia:

She found it while looking for a necklace she couldn't find. She curiously took it and traced her fingers over the book then quickly flipped the pages. She didn't really want to read what's in it since she wouldn't like if someone invaded her privacy so she wasn't gonna do it to you, she was just curious to see how much you write in it. And she has a feeling she knows what's in it as she can usually easily tell what you are thinking or doing. Once she finished flipping through it she put it down and continued her search for her necklace.

Julian:

He thought it was one of his books as it laid aside them so he snatched it and began reading it. He was confused as he can't imagine he would buy this type of book but then he slowly began realizing it with the more he read. You suddenly entered causing him to curse then throw it across the room. Both stared at each other as the sound of the book smacking the wall then dropping to the floor came. So you asked him why he just threw a book at the wall. His mouth opened and closed many times while his hands waved around in the air, trying to come up with how to explain the situation then he decided to just go with loudly saying he didn't mean to and it happened by accident and he's so sorry. As you picked up the book and realized it's your diary you finally understood what happened here so asked him to explain it properly, so he did. He apologized many times, assuring you he will smack his head against the wall until he forgets what he read if that's what you want.

Muriel:

He didn't care or think about it, just thought it was another one of your spell books so he just put it with your spell books. So some time later when you hurried to him and asked where your diary is as it's missing he was very confused, saying he doesn't know. As you explained where you left it he let out a "ow" then pointed to your spell books and said he thought it was just another one of those so he put it there.

Portia:

She let out a long "oooh", amazed that you have a diary. She was so tempted to read it but she knew that's not right to do. So she began weighing the pros and cons of reading it. She decided that invading her lover's privacy is not worth it so she left with a sad sigh, really curious what's in it. So as you both had dinner that day she couldn't keep quiet about it anymore so she revealed she found your diary book and she's really curious about what's in it.

Lucio:

He froze and stared at it, feeling as if this is the most difficult fight ever. He can find out what you really are thinking, what you truly feel about him, if you like it here, such important things. When he heard his dogs bark he crouched down to pet them then began asking them if he should do it. When they barked loudly, he hummed and mumbled it's not right to do that and he should trust you. They looked happy so he snickered then roughhoused with them before calling a servant and telling them to get his boys some snacks as they deserve it for helping. The servant looked confused but left to go do it, the two dogs following the servant, their tails wagging, excited for some snacks. Lucio stood up and proudly crossed his arms with a smug look, telling himself mentally he's a good husband for trusting his spouse and not giving into the temptation.

Valerius:

He didn't even care about it. It just laid on the side of the sofa where he always sits so he took it, eyed it, then just tossed it to the other side then sat down and enjoyed a glass of wine with a good book. When you hurried over and took your diary, asking if he looked into it, he gave you these unamused eyes then asked if that's really how little you trust him.

Devil:

He got the most mischievous grin he probably ever gotten before he took it. He read it without hesitation. He wasn't even doing it sneaky, he just sat on his throne and read it as if he was reading some comedic book. He kept giving you signals that he read it by quoting things you wrote in it during conversations. At first you were confused at the weird way he would suddenly say something or randomly throw some sentence during conversations but eventually you caught on. When you angrily accused him of it, he didn't even hide it, just held the book up with this smug look, assuring you not to be so angry as it was a good read. When you told him a husband shouldn't invade their spouse's privacy, he poked your nose with the book and told you then you shouldn't have taken the Devil as your husband.