They find a crumpled note you wrote for them to express your appreciation

It's my birthday today (Augus 4th) so yay for that! I already did a birthday chapter so had to pick something else. Figured I should go with something cute and sweet.

I have a feeling I already did something like this, but I'm too lazy to go check so decided to just write it anyway.

Asra:

He was searching a book he lost somewhere. Sometimes he leaves stuff somewhere very confusing so he looked under the table, only to notice the crumpled up paper. He took it, too curious, and half unsure if it was something he wrote or you did. So he opened it just to see if he wrote it, but then saw the few kind words so he began reading it from the start. He had to keep himself from laughing at how awkward but cute this is. He leaned against the table as he read it with a smile. When he suddenly heard you say his name in an unhappy tone he looked to see you staring, looking a bit embarrassed he found that, so he chuckled and assured you it's very nice and cute so don't worry. He wrapped you in a hug, giving your cheek a kiss, saying how happy he is he found this and that he loves you so much.

Nadia:

She didn't mean to go through your stuff, especially if crumpled up like that, but she saw "love you" on it so of course she got curious. She didn't think you were cheating, she was just curious; and she was already reaching for it before she could even think. She hesitated, telling herself she shouldn't, but then told herself just a quick glimpse so she opened it then shut it again. She took a second before slowly opening it again, confused as those looked like sweet words. As she read it she couldn't help the grin growing on her face. She can see why you crumpled it though as it had many words scrippled out and the writing started neat then went messy before just an ink smear. But still, it was so sweet. She decided to crumple it again and throw it away as she didn't want you to know she read it and in case it embarrassess or angers you, and because maybe you are working on an even better one so she will just keep quiet about it and see how it goes.

Julian:

He was trying to write something but kept failing so had to ripe out the paper and crumbled it out of frustration. So when he found a floor full of crumpled up papers, one that held something important he had forgotten about, he groaned before beginning to open them all. As he was reading them, not really focused, he was very confused when he found one about loving specific features and traits. And soon he realized he was the person being described. He read it again, this time properly focused. And then he read it again, and again, and so many more times. And his smile only grew bigger and goofier each time he read it. When you suddenly entered he crumplied it quickly and tossed it with the other papers, asking what. You asked what he wants for dinner so he shrugged, saying anything's fine. You left so he waited a bit then immediately went diving in the crumpled papers for the one you had written so he could keep and treasure it.

Muriel: (None of the scenarios are connected, unless stated so, so if it says in one he learned how to read well then that doesn't carry onto the other next ones. And I just like whenever he can't read well because that makes for cute scenarios.)

He can only read a few words so when he found it all he could read was a few parts, but he still understood the message and it still made his face go brighter red with each word he read. He was unsure what to do with the paper once he was done. He realized he just read something you probably didn't want him to but he really wants to keep it. He looked around the hut before putting it under one of his bigger wooden carved figures as he doesn't really have anywhere else to hide it. He looked to Inanna and the two stared at each other then Muriel pointed and told her she can't reveal this to you. He won't ever admit it but he uses it as motivation for many things, like to get to read better, to not give up, to do more for you even if he already does a lot for you, and just to get through the day.

Portia:

She was cleaning up the house when she found several crumpled up papers so she took them. She didn't want to peak, but she's just such a curious person! She glanced around the room then took a tiny peak, telling herself this much can't hurt. But she was quick to rip open the paper when she saw the little bit of text. Admittedly she thought it was a story so she really wanted to read what you would write about, but it wasn't a story; it was a letter, to her. She found it so sweet, and even began tearing up. She covered her mouth, so touched by this. All your feelings and appreciation for her was written here. Of course she couldn't keep quiet about this when you approach her. She threw her arms around you, crying out you are so sweet then held the letters up, asking you why you crumpled them up because she loves them. You explained why you did it, but then frowned and asked if she just went through your private things. She stared before giving you an apologic look, slowly saying she knows and she's sorry but you know how curious she can get and it was crumpled up on the floor so of course she had to take a peak.

Lucio:

He didn't think anything of it, just yelled for a servant then aimed, asking why the hell the room isn't cleaned properly. So he held it to them with the tips of two of his golden fingers. As they took it suddenly it ripped open as it got stuck in the sharp tip of his finger tip. Lucio was about to complain when he saw the inside of the paper that was now a bit open. He quickly took the paper and read it, pointing to the door so the servant hurried away. He was so touched, staring at it with a faint smile. He even teared up, but that was just because of how it touched him and how this is the first time anyone has ever done this, or even said those things about him. His mother never did this, Nadia didn't either, the people always complain, so you are the first and it's really sweet. So he just sat against the wall, reading it over and over, the crying almost stopping but then returning when he would re-read it. Eventually the dogs came and laid against one side each. When you saw him an hour or two later and asked if he cried he just chuckled of course not and he just woke up from a nap. You were confused as he was more clingy and affectionate after that for a while.

Valerius:

He groaned as he found it on the floor, wondering if you really can't just toss it away properly then picked it up. He opened it with no hesitation, just thinking it's your fault for leaving anything suspicious around your gossip-drama-loving husband. But he froze mid-sip of his wine, reading each word carefully. It was sweet, though a bit less wine jokes can be done, but still sweet and touched him. He almost spilled his wine as he flinched at you suddenly calling his way, then he replied; asking what while crumpling the paper and stuffed it away then went to you. Months later, while going through his desk for something, you found the paper neatly folded in his drawer.

Devil:

The second you crumpled it and threw it across the room in frustration, he was already there to catch it and uncrumple it with a grin. You tried to get it but he turned and held it out your reach, reading it out loud, making sure to mention the mistakes and awkward lines you tried to scribble out. He didn't really care much for the words, sure they are appreciated and he will be sure to show you that in the bedroom later, but now he is deciding to go with teasing you about it. At the end he snickered about it as it floated above his hand then caught fire. He teased you about it for hours, then he lost interest when you started ignoring him and not reacting to his words anymore.