You come home drunk, crying about something you feel bad for about them

Asra:

He watched as you stumbled in the shop then pointed to him, which already confused him greatly, but then even greater when tears ran down. He was quick at your side, closing and locking the door to close the shop for the day; asking you what's wrong. You just hugged him tight, crying you didn't dust off the top shelf like you said you would. He needed a second but then began laughing as he smelled the alcohol and finally understood nothing is truly wrong: simply drunk. So he made you a brew of stuff to help you sober up real quick, assuring you throughout the whole time that it's okay as you kept crying while holding him about silly things you forgot to do.

Nadia:

She tried not to smile as you cried in her arms about how sorry you are you didn't replace the dead flowers in the hall. Though she couldn't hold in her laugh. She craddled your face in her faces, assuring you it's okay and that's not even something you do. You stared at her then whimpered a "it isn't?" so she smiled and said it isn't. She led you to go to the bed, promising you they will all be replaced when you wake up so don't worry and just take a nap now. She stayed by your side as you fell asleep, holding your hand while reading a book.

Julian:

He was with you as you both went out drinking. He only likes if you go drinking with him as he doesn't trust this bad neighborhood and wants to be here for anything. Including when you suddenly begin crying. Even in his tipsy state he was still sober enough to hold you and comfort you with the words you need to hear. He asked you why you are crying so you sniffed then whispered you forgot to add that one spice he likes to the food yesterday. He blinked, processed it, wondered if he's also drunk now so he asked you to repeat. So you did, and now he was sure he's not drunk yet so he began laughing then smooched your cheek, adoring you so much, promising you it's okay and he still liked the meal a lot.

Muriel:

You came home then smashed yourself against his chest, which caused him to blush and worry. You refused to get off so he had to lift you up so you would look at him, but that only worried him more as he saw the tears now. He stumbled over his words as he asked what's wrong. You gave him a sloppy kiss, crying you are so sorry. Now he panicked even more, quickly putting you on the table and rushing to get you a mug of water then put it in your hands gently, asking why and assuring you did nothing wrong. But you shook your head then whispered you didn't compliment him enough so it's your fault why he's so low self esteemed. He stared at you, unsure how your mind came up with that so he slowly asked how much you have been drinking. You tried to count but then cried more, sobbing you don't remember. As you fall backwards he quickly caught you then carried you and put you in the bed, whispering to just sleep.

Portia:

She was working when you came to her. At first she thought you simply came to visit her but then you took her hands and gave them a kiss, whispering you are sorry. She gave you a confused look, which turned to a panicked one when tears began rolling down. She asked what you are sorry about so you cried out you saw insects nibbling at her garden and you took them away but they came back and now her garden is ruined because of you. She stared then smiled before telling you to give her a kiss. You did, letting her taste the alcohol so she chuckled; finally able to piece it all together. She gave your cheek a kiss, assuring you it's okay and let's go home now.

She asked someone to take over for an hour then hurried with you to the cottage, chuckling about how weird this situation is and how this is a day she will remember for a while. She got you tucked in, stayed until you fell asleep, then got you a glass of water and some medicine then hurried back to work.

Lucio:

You cried while hugging his golden arm. He asked you why you getting snot onto his arm, so you argued you aren't. He chuckled as he gave your nose a kiss, assuring he was just joking. He asked again why you are crying, so you rambled on about how sad it is his arm went away and his tragic past and such things. He stared, quite amazed you are upset by this and thinking about that, then he gave a little hum. He gave your forehead a kiss, promising he's learned to think of it all as all those things having led to him meeting you so don't feel bad. But you shook your head and insisted about how upsetting it is so he smiled then gave your head another kiss before letting you be: finding this moment rather bittersweet and making him feel special and so loved.

Valerius:

He was lying on the bed, reading and sipping some wine; when you suddenly burst in and stormed over. Before he could move you were already lying on him, crying he didn't become a count. He stared at your head then says he quite realizes that himself and is quite annoyed about it daily. You kept sobbing about odd things so he just put his book on your head then continued reading. Eventually you quiet down, just sniffles and a tighter hold on him; which he didn't mind. And then after a while complete silence and a weak hold so he peeked to see your eyes closed, deep breathing. He sighed, shook his head a little, then continued reading the last few pages of his book and finishing his wine.

Devil:

He held you on his lap while you cried into his fur. He sighed, knowing he will have to wash it now, then pushed your head back but you pushed your head back to his fur so he took a hand full of your hair then yanked it back gently so you let out a gasp and whimper. He chuckled, whispering seductively he definitely knows what he will use in the bedroom next time, then asked you why you are dirtying his fur with this nonsense. He found it so silly how little your species can handle of alcohol. You cried out you don't like that he's stuck being evil. He blinked then chuckled, promising he quite likes being evil, but you shook your head then insisted he only is because the card decided that's who he is now. You kept rambling on about a whole theory you made up while drinking and now believe, all while he stared with amusement and adoration. Eventually he shut you up by kissing you then snapped his fingers causing you to vanish then flop onto the bed. The blankets tucked you in by themselves, so tight you couldn't escape so after a bit of struggling fell asleep.