The Devil wipes out a town and you blame yourself for it

Asra:

He knew how you felt, he was also blaming himself for what happened. He knew it wasn't a good thing to do and he should set an example for you since he is still your mentor so he decided to take some spell books, telling you instead of you both blaming yourselves, you should both practice spells more so that the next time something like this happens, you can both stop it.

Nadia:

She tried to assure you it wasn't your fault but you just angrily shouted you could have stopped it. She gently put her hands on your cheeks, her thumbs rubbing your cheeks to comfort you before she calmly told you that this was not your fault and you should not blame yourself. When you told her those people died though, she nod, telling you that also upsets her greatly but there was nothing you could have done. She let go of your cheeks to take your hands in a firm grip, staring at you with determined eyes as she told you you will both stop the Devil

Julian:

He was shocked the Devil would actually do such a thing. When he saw how you were trembling slightly, staring at the ground with guilty eyes, he gently put his hands on your upper arms, calling your name. When you didn't look up at him, he felt bad and sad so he wrapped his arms around you and held you, assuring you that none of this was your fault. He was still a bit shocked and scared himself, but he didn't care about how he felt, he found comforting you more important.

Muriel:

He watched with worry as you were practicing spells outside the whole day. He tried to tell you to take a break but you refused, telling him you have to get stronger. But eventually he got too worried as he realized you haven't eaten once today so he cooked you some dinner before he went outside, picked you up and brought you inside, ignoring your protests and put you down, telling you to eat. When you tried to get up, he pushed you down, telling you that Asra told him that using magic uses up a lot of energy so eat and rest.

Portia:

She tried to assure you it isn't your fault but she understood why you felt this way. She cooked you your favorite meal in hopes that might help you cheer up. As you both ate it, she told you she's sure you will beat the Devil's ass and stop him from ever doing awful things again. When she saw you smile as she did punches in the air, acting as if that's how she will beat the Devil, she also smiled, happy she managed to cheer you up.

Lucio:

He tried to make you feel better but just came off as an asshole as he shrugged and said it were just a few poor people. When you glared at him, he awkwardly said he didn't mean to make it sound like that. He tried to explain that those people probably didn't have families nor influence on anyone, but he was just making it even worse with each word so he decided to shut up and just let his two dogs comfort you instead.

Valerius:

He honestly didn't care about those people, he was just afraid with how strong this weird goat man was, wondering if the city is next to be wiped out. When you told him you won't let that happen, he asked you how you are planning to do that. As you angrily ranted about how you will surely beat the Devil, he just let you rant so you can let your frustration out since he knew you were blaming yourself.

Devil:

As you angrily hit his chest over and over, yelling he can't just wipe out a town with innocent people inside, he just watched you with bored eyes, not even fazed by your punches. When you told him he is awful and you should have stopped him, he chuckled and asked you how you would have stopped him, amused to hear how you would have stopped him.