When they start an argument that causes you to cry and run away to go hide

I dislike it when people write fanfics and make it seem as if relationships are all easy and sunshine and dasies. Relationships are hard and an argument will sometimes break out, that's just normal.

Asra:

He searched around the shop, regretting having started that argument. When he finally found you hiding in bed, under the blanket, he walked over and sat on the edge. He was quiet for a few seconds, trying to decide what to say before he dropped his head with a sigh and said he's sorry he's such a fool. When you mumbled it's fine, he looked over at you before asking you if you aren't gonna come out of hiding. When you said your face's ugly right now because of all the crying, he chuckled and assured you you are never ugly, even when you cry, before he got up and said he will get you some tissues.

Nadia:

She had a lot of stress from work so when an argument broke out, she began yelling without even realizing, only realizing when she saw the tears in your eyes. She tried to apologize but suddenly you rushed away making her worriedly call after you. She sighed, rubbing her face, scolding herself for this before she walked out the room to go find you. When she found you, she gently took your hands and apologized, saying her work has been very stressful and she took that stress out on you by accident which is wrong of her to do and she hopes you can forgive her. When you nod and said you forgive her, she gave you a soft smile before wiping your tears away, feeling awful she caused her own spouse to begin crying.

Julian:

He wasn't even sure what began the argument as it got more heated. When you suddenly stormed away, he felt awful, feeling like a fool, which he probably was. He was so nervous and unsure of what to do. He went to go search for you and when he found you, he just stood there awkwardly, unsure what to say before he nervously said your name. When you asked what he wants, he swallowed and admitted he's not really sure what happened and he's sorry for the argument. When you looked at him with a "did you really forget what it was about?!" expression, he was quick to begin nervously defending himself by saying there was so much back-and-forth and it was so long and the argument went from one thing to another suddenly so he kind of lost of what began it but he's still sorry and feels terrible for starting an argument. When you finally forgave him, he felt so relieved but still felt bad for starting a such a dumb argument.

Muriel:

It was very stressful, you had to go do something dangerous and he disagreed with this, yelling at you that this is a dumb decision and how you will just die if you go. The argument and shouting became too much so you just stormed away to go hide and cry. All he could do was sigh and sit down, rubbing his face, regretting having shouted like that. He thought it over, he knew you had to do this and that he can't stop you. When he calmed down, he got up and began searching for you. When he found you, he felt awful as he saw your teary eyes. He apologized, saying he didn't mean to shout, he just doesn't want you to get harmed or die. When you whispered you aren't gonna die, he whispered back there is always a possibility. When you whispered you won't and he will be there to protect you, he whispered back he's just worried. As he wiped your tears away with a little sad, worried frown, he awkwardly asked in a whisper why you both are even whispering causing you to laugh and say you don't know and it just happened.

Portia:

It wasn't that serious of an argument but you were just very emotional at the moment because a lot was going on so you just broke out crying. You didn't even get a chance to run away because she had already wrapped her arms around you tightly before wiping your tears, telling you she's really sorry and to not cry or else she will also start crying. Once you calmed down, you both forgot about the argument and instead spoke about what was stressing you out so much.

Lucio:

He started it and he hates not winning an argument so he kept going until you got to the point of tearing up and storming away, but he just shouted he's not done yet and you can't just storm away from an argument and expect it to be over. When a servant nervously told him he should give you a few minutes and he himself should calm down, Lucio was quick to ask why the hell a servant is giving him advice before storming away. He did take the advice though, he spent a few minutes pacing the hall, just angrily rambling to himself about what happened. Any servant that came near the hall was quick to turn and rush away when they saw the angry Count. Once Lucio calmed down, he went looking for you, asking guards where the hell you ran off to. Once he found you, he was unsure what to say. Admitting that he started it and he only kept going to win would hurt his pride but he knew it was the truth so he sighed and said he's sorry for starting such a silly argument and keeping it going just to win it. When you told him the argument was stupid, he shrugged with a frown that said "meh, maybe". When you looked at him with a frown, he sighed and admitted it was a very stupid argument, one he shouldn't have started.

Valerius:

Sometimes he can get very rude during an argument and say some painful things he regrets later, and it happened again this time. You didn't want him to see you cry so you just ran off and hid. He cursed and flopped down, wondering why he's being so awful to his own spouse then he huffed out a chuckle, wondering how he even got a spouse. He downed the remaining wine in his glass before abandoning the glass to go find you. When he found you, he realized he doesn't know what to say and feels awkward now. So he just said he didn't mean it. When you told him he definitely did, he was quick to assure you he didn't and he just gets very defensive during arguments and tends to say the first thing to mind and usually those aren't true. When you glared at him, he nervously swallowed, muttering he swears he didn't mean those hurtful things. When you didn't reply, he sighed before holding his hand up as if to say "I swear", saying you can take away all his wine and books if that is what it takes for you to believe him.

Devil:

He can sometimes be very scary, especially during arguments, and this time you suddenly felt so scared, thinking he was gonna hurt you so you just ran and hid. It made him angrily punch the wall with the side of his fist and curse. He took a few minutes to calm down first before he went around to go find you. When he found you curled up behind some pillar, he went in front of you, expecting you to look up but you kept your head down so he crouched down. He slowly reached out before placing his hand on your head softly, assuring you he would never harm you. When you mumbled he sometimes takes your wrist in a painful grip, he couldn't help but give you unimpressed eyes as he mumbles that's only when you hurt him first or are about to do something stupid and he has to stop you. He just sat crouched, softly rubbing your head until you felt better. When you asked why he's even rubbing your head, he grinned a toothy grin and said it feels good when you rub his fur so he figures he might do the same to you.