When you ask them if they regret marrying you

Asra:

He held a very rare, magical item when you suddenly asked it. He almost dropped it out of shock. When you asked if it's okay, he ignored your question, instead asking why you would possibly think that. When you told him you just wondered it, he told you to stop wondering such things then because never has a day passed in which he didn't think about how much he loves you. He put the magical item safely away before giving you a passionate kiss, telling you next time you begin thinking such stuff to immediately come talk to him about it because this is a very serious thing.

Nadia:

She dropped her quill on her paper, quickly turning to you but accidentaly hitting the oil pot and knocking it onto the paper, making her sigh and say she can now rewrite the paper before she asked you why you would ask such a thing. She put all her stuff away neatly before turning to you, paying full attention to you. As you told her about how you just began thinking about it yesterday and it's kind of been on your mind, she got up and gently took your hands, assuring you she would never regret the best decision she ever made in her life.

Julian:

He stared before nervously asking if he did something wrong then asking if you did something wrong. When you shrugged and said you just wondered it, he was quick to gently take your face in his hands so you will look into his eyes, which were full with love for you, telling you he has not once regretted marrying you and never will. When you nod, he gave your nose a kiss with a chuckle before suggesting something he knows you like to cheer you up and take your thoughts off this and to something fun.

Muriel:

He was feeding the chickens when you suddenly asked it making him quickly look at you, freezing up, but the bag with food tipped over causing it all to spill out making him yell and quickly crouch down, trying to push it back in the bag, nervously asking why you would ask that and if he gave a wrong impression before he looked up with you with worried eyes. When you said someone was talking bad about you two so you began wondering about it, he got up and assured you he has not once regretted marrying you and he's more worried you regret marrying him. When you chuckled you have never regretted it either, he gave you a little smile before quickly putting down the food bag so he can wrap his arms around you and hold you in a loving embrace. When you chuckled the chickens are trying to drag the bag away, he let go to wave the chickens away and take the bag back.

Portia:

She almost dropped Pepi, quickly getting a better hold on the cat before asking you why she would possibly regret marrying you before worriedly asking if you are okay or if she did something wrong to make you think this. She carefully put Pepi down before approaching you. When you shrugged and said you just been having insecure and bad thoughts lately, she gave you a little smile that said "I understand, it's okay" before she gently guided you to the sofa, saying you both should talk about it since this is serious and she doesn't want you to sit with these thoughts that will make you begin thinking bad and untrue things. So both had a talk about it, which ended with her giving you a kiss and reminding you again she loves you and doesn't regret marrying you.

Lucio:

He was quick to tell the servant to get the hell out, not needing some servant to hear about this private matter. He asked you why you would ask that. When you told him he just hasn't been really talking much to you and you just began wondering it, he frowned before saying work has just been busy, he never meant to ignore you and he didn't throw a huge wedding just to regret it later. So to show you his love, he pinned you to the wall and began a make out session with a smirk, saying he will gladly show you how much he loves you and how marrying you definitely isn't something he regrets. Once you both were finished, he frowned and muttered that servant better not be spreading rumors.

Valerius:

He began choking on his wine when you suddenly asked that question so you worriedly pat his back. Before you could even ask if he's okay, he turned his head to you, asking why the hell you are asking such a stupid question. As you told him some person at the ball told you it's stupid that someone as low as you is married to someone like him, he stared before rolling his eyes, saying that was just some jealous person, don't listen to every person who talks to you, especially not jealous idiots. As you walked away, he awkwardly added he has a weird way of showing his love but he does love you and does not regret marrying you so don't continue wondering that.

Devil:

He was nuzzling your neck as you sat on his lap when you asked him making him freeze before asking how dumb you are. When you gave him a frown, he told you he wouldn't let you sit on his lap and be nuzzling you if he didn't love you and wished for a divorce. When you shrugged and said you are never sure what he's thinking so you got unsure, he chuckled and gave your neck a lick, snickering as you shivered, assuring you he does not regret it. He continued nuzzling you as if nothing happened, now with a few pecks to your neck and holding you better.