You vanish one day and return years later, covered in scars

Asra:

He was cleaning the shop when he heard a knock on the door, one that made him feel as if he heard it before, but he just opened the door, saying the shop's closed, only to stare. When you smiled and said you are back, he dropped the jar he held and pulled you in a hug, stuttering out your name. He broke into tears, wondering why all the people he loves go missing suddenly and reappear years later when he thought he had finally moved on. He hated himself for admitting he was close to moving on, but he was, it had been years, which to him felt like centuries, he thought you were dead, he knew if he didn't move on, he would be stuck in a depressed phase forever. When he pulled away, he wiped his tears, telling you to come inside and get comfortable.

Nadia:

One look at you and she knew you went through Hell, she knew you vanishing was not your choice and you fought as if your life depended on it, because it did. When you whispered her name, tears formed in her eyes, always having remembered you saying her name in a cheerful tone, not this broken one. She slowly reached out, taking your hand, whispering your name back before she tugged you closer softly and slowly wrapped her arms around you and just held you. It was a silent embrace, but the embrace was strong, it shouted how she missed you, how she thought you were dead but she held on hope, how she send thousand of soldiers to go look for you, how much she loves you. When she pulled away, she told you she missed you so much and she's so sorry she wasn't there while you went through Hell.

Julian:

He just stared at you, a loss for words. All he could do was open his door wider, inviting you inside so you entered. He walked away and returned with a first aid kit, whispering you haven't taken proper care of your cuts so he would like to inspect them to prevent an infection. When you didn't answer immediately, he awkwardly added if you will allow him to inspect you of course. There wasn't much said, he just inspected your scars in silent. The silence was awkward, thousand of questions were in both your minds, but neither of you could gather the courage to ask them out loud. It was only when Julian put the box away that he asked you in a whisper why you vanished, asking if he wasn't good enough anymore, if the love faded away, if he did something wrong. He wanted to stop asking all the questions, but he couldn't, they just poured out. When he finally stopped talking, you replied to all of them, promising that you did not leave because your love faded, his love was the only thing that kept you motivated while you were trapped in that magical realm, promising him that you did not mean to leave.

Muriel:

He was walking when Inanna suddenly ran away so he chased after her, yelling her name. When he saw a crouched figure petting the wolf, he felt alert, only to freeze when he saw you look up at him. All he could do was stare and whisper your name. When you got up, saying you have returned, all he could do was mumble he can see that. Awkward silence fell so he mumbled he can prepare you some eggs. So both sat at his table in his hut, eating the eggs he cooked for you. He wanted to ask you why you left, why you are covered in wounds, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. When you told him that you were kidnapped by the Devil and he tortured you, he stared at you with shock before he glared, getting up so quickly his chair fell on the ground. When you told him to sit down, he angrily asked how you can be calm about this, only to stare when you whispered you tried for years to fight the Devil but failed each time and now just wish to spend some time with your husband now that you are finally free. He put his chair back and sat down, the silence returning.

Portia:

She worked many hours now, claiming while she works is the only time she isn't stuck thinking about you the whole time. She was getting ready to go to work when she saw a figure walking to her porch so she exit her house, asking who's there. When the person came closer, she stared before she hurried down the steps so quickly she almost fell, crying out your name before she wrapped her arms around you and held you tightly, as if it was the last time she would ever hug you. She cried, asking if this is real, asking if you are a hallucination or if you are finally back. When you gave her a smile and told her you are real, she stared before she cupped your face with her hands, wishing to talk but her crying not letting her get out a proper sentence so she just went back to hugging you tightly.

Lucio:

When he opened the door and saw you, he shook his head, whispering this can't be true and he grieved every day so you cannot just return as if you did not abandon him. When you softly put your hand on his cheek, whispering you did not abandon him but the Devil trapped you in a realm, he stared before he whispered with a voice crack that he searched day and night for you for months, he thought you were dead. When you whispered you are not and you are back and so sorry for everything you put him through, he had to look away as tears formed in his eyes, putting his hand on yours. He sniffed before he moved aside, telling you to come in and tell him everything. In the few seconds that took to close the door, he had already planned a plan on how to murder, no, torture the Devil for what he did.

Valerius:

He opened the door, expecting some annoying servant, only to stare at you. He cursed when he heard his glass collapse on the floor, realizing he had lost his grip so he awkwardly told you to watch out before he moved aside so you can enter. He stared as you entered the house, trying to recall when the last time was he saw you walk through this room before he asked you why you left. When you turned to him and said you were kidnapped, he was quick to ask how you escaped, only to freeze when he saw a look in your eyes that said he doesn't want to know. All he could do was rub his face, not sure what to think or do, so he held his hand to the sofa, telling you it's still your house so make yourself at home. It took many days until the awkward atmosphere in the house was gone and you both could have a proper conversation without him getting unsure what to say and awkwardly looking away.

Devil:

He always keeps an eye on you, so before you could even vanish, he was quick to teleport aside you and rescue you. He held you on his lap on the throne for many days, refusing to let you out his sight. He refused to let you out the house for days, angrily growling you are not vanishing.