When you steal the bed sheet in your sleep

This is a common issue between couples so I thought I should write about it.

Asra:

He will chuckle and use his magic to make a new one appear. When you steal that one as well, he made a new one appear. You both have a closet full of blankets that he has made magically appear...

Nadia:

She will chuckle before getting out the bed and going out her room. When she spot a servant, she politely asked them to get her a blanket. When she got it, she thanked them before going back to bed, carefully climbing into the bed so she doesn't wake you up.

Julian:

He will stare up at the ceiling, debating what to do before he just curls up into a ball and goes back to sleep. When you tell him to just take the blanket back, he will mumble in an embarrassed tone that he doesn't want you to wake up.

Muriel:

He won't take it back, afraid he will wake you up if he does. So he will just lie there, cold, trying to fall asleep. Sometimes Inanna will lay aside him or on him so she can act as his blanket and keep him warm.

Portia:

She will just laugh it off and cuddle you before going back to sleep. When you apologized for stealing it in your sleep, she assured you it's fine and she will buy a new one so you can have one and she has one.

Lucio:

He will groan before tugging it back over him, telling you not to steal it for yourself only. When you stole it all for yourself again, he let out a long sigh before sitting up, glancing at you then storming out. He was too lazy to get a servant to get him a blanket so he just picked his dogs up and went back to bed, using them as his blanket.

Valerius:

He will glance before tugging it back, too tired to deal with this bullshit before going back to sleep. When you stole it in your sleep again, he groaned before he gave up on trying to get it back and just went to sleep without it.

Devil:

He will do one of these three things; he will either make a new one appear with magic, just sleep without one since he has fur to keep him warm, or just pull you onto his chest so he can use you as his blanket.