When they have a hangover

I just made myself nauseous writing "pain relief medicine" because whenever I take pain relief medicine, I feel so nauseous and almost puke and it just makes the pain worse.

Requested by: AllHailFirelordZuko

Asra:

Waking up feeling weak and nausea is definitely not a fun way to wake up. He just stayed in bed, feeling sick. When you handed him some medicine, he mumbled a tired thank you. While he laid in bed, he used his magic to close the curtains, the light hurting his eyes. When Faust came to join him, he chuckled and pet her head before talking to her a bit to try and distract himself from how shitty he feels.

Nadia:

She still had to work, so while she worked, she kept sighing and rubbing her temples, hoping this will ease the headache. When you put down a glass of water with pain relief medicine inside, she gave you a little smile and thanked you before sighing, saying drinking those extra few glasses was a big mistake.

Julian:

He will lay in bed, complaining the whole time, regretting having drank so much. When you hand him a glass of water with pain relief medicine, he pout but took it before he mumbled a thanks and drank it. Before you could leave, he pulled you back down and cuddled you, telling you you can't leave your husband all alone while he feels so awful.

Muriel:

He doesn't usually get drunk, but you kept teasing him which caused him to get embarrassed and drink a lot. So when he had a hungover, he frowned in pain before mumbling this is your fault. When you laughed and said he is the one who drank so much, he just frowned more but didn't reply. So he just spend the morning frowning and being in a bad mood until the hangover was over.

Portia:

She will be silent, both in pain from the hangover and debating if she should not go to work or if she should. When you told her you already told Nadia she won't be coming to work, she chuckled and thanked you before she smiled and said she might as well take her day off to cuddle her spouse and cat. So she spend the day cuddling with you and her cat. Once her hangover was over, she read a book and cooked dinner with you.

Lucio:

He will be acting as if he's dying. When you roll your eyes and tell him he's not dying, he huffed and said it feels as if he is though before he went back to complaining. When you opened the door, immediately Mercedes and Melchoir ran in before jumping on the bed making Lucio happily hug them, saying at least they care about him, unlike his lover, before he began covering them in kisses and praising them.

Valerius:

He will just rub his head with a groan. When you tell him that's what he gets for drinking so much, he gave you a glare before he went away to get a glass of water and a good breakfast.

Devil:

These are moments he's happy he knows how to do magic. But if he feel too sick to do it, he will debate if he should ask you or not. But once he felt nausea, he decided he isn't in the mood for this and told you to remove this hangover. When you said you didn't even know there was a spell to remove a hangover, he rolled his eyes and said there is a spell for every single thing.