When you both ice skate

Sorry for the wait, I felt a bit under the weather and I wasn't in the mood to write.

I got Muriel's upright ending. I love the fact that Asra drunkly admitted that he ships MC and Muriel...

Requested by: Nirvanasart

Asra:

He learned how to ice skate just in case if he ever encounters ice on his journey or a magical realm that he is prepared. When you asked him to join you ice skating, he smiled and took your hand, saying he would like that. He enjoys just slowly skating across the ice, holding your hand in a comfortable grip, just relaxing.

Nadia:

A few of her sisters taught her how to ice skate when she was younger. She doesn't know much, just the basics. If you don't know how to ice skate, she will be glad to teach you, letting out a nervous chuckle, saying she isn't the best so don't expect anything too good.

Julian:

The first few times he kept falling, but each time he just laughed it off and got up, saying everyone falls while training. Once he got the hang of it, he excitedly cheered and did a movement of celebration which resulted in him losing balance and falling again.

Muriel:

He's too afraid to even set a foot on the ice in fear that it will break under his weight. You tried to convince him it won't, but he doesn't believe it and refuses to get on the ice, awkwardly mumbling he will just watch you skate so go have fun skating.

Portia:

When she falls, she will laugh and get back up, making a little joke. She loves skating with you a lot. She can do it for hours so you will have to remind her to take a break every now and then.

Lucio:

When he falls, he will glare at you, embarrassed he fell, telling you not to stare and help him. He will try to do tricks so he can brag about how good he is at this. When you asked him if his mother taught him how to skate, he let out a laugh as if to say you are hilarious for thinking his mother would teach him how to have fun.

Valerius:

When you told him to join you on the ice, he huffed and said he isn't planning on doing something so silly. When you said he can keep drinking his wine while skating, he narrowed his eyes at you as if to say "don't be silly". He just read a book, glancing over it a few times to watch you ice skating.

Devil:

Nope, he refuses to ice skate, claims it isn't good for his image. When you thought of the Devil skating and snickered, he hit the back of your head softly, but hard enough to send the message to not laugh at him through.