When you send a letter saying you fallen ill but it's nothing serious

Asra:

He will just travel to where you are with his bag filled with medicine and a healing spell book. Once he arrives he will poke his head in your room with a smile, calling your name. He will make you lay down and rest, giving you the medicine you need and flipping through his spell book as you fall asleep. Once he found the right spell he will perform it while you are sleeping, watching with worried eyes as your peaceful sleeping face turned to a frown and unpleased moans, trying to turn away so he will push you back down, softly kissing your forehead, whispering it will be over soon. Once it was over he smiled and stroked your hair then decided to go make a proper meal for you to eat once you wake up.

Nadia:

She wishes she can go visit and take care of you but she has her people to take care of as well so she can't just leave them. She will instead send you a letter back, asking you if you wish for her to send over her best doctor and that she's sorry she cannot be there. As she waits for your response she will be worrying, hoping you do not get worse as time passes. Once she got another letter from you she will push aside all other letters and read yours first. If it tastes you are better she will be very relieved, but if you say you have gotten worse she will immediately order a servant to send one of the best doctors to you and write you back a letter to assure you it will all be better soon and she has send a doctor on the way to come take care of you.

Julian:

He will know exactly what medicine to bring from how you described how you feel in your letter. He will write a letter that he's on his way then immediately set off to go to you, telling Malek to go ahead and give this to you. So you got a visit from Malek, who stayed until Julian arrived, then he took his leave. Julian is always very serious when it comes to health,especially yours. You feel more as if a doctor came to visit instead of your husband as he asks you the typical questions a doctor asks, checking everything, giving you medicine and strictly telling you how to take it and what to do and what not to do. Once he's done he will feel awkward, unsure what to do now then just asked you if he can go home or do you want him to stay. So depending on your answer he will either stay or go back home.

Muriel:

He only knows how to read a few words, the basic ones, so you tried to make it as simple and short as possible. Though that meant you couldn't really explain a lot of what's going on, so that caused him to be nervous and scared. He immediately hurried to Asra, asking him to help him write a letter back so Asra helped him write you back a letter, asking you how serious it is, what the symptoms are, if he needs to come. He waited impatiently the whole time until your reply came, which he almost ripped apart with how fast he tried to open it. So he proceeded to open and hold it very delicately. You simply wrote back for him not to worry as it is not that serious, and that you are very proud he is working on his reading and writing. The last part caused his face to explode into bright red and cover his face with the letter, even though it was just him and Inanna in the room, while muttering of course he has to in case you send letters. Once his face wasn't as red as a tomato he neatly folded the letter and kept it at his nightstand. Once you returned he was quick to pick you up, asking if you are okay and still sick, carrying you around as if you were still gravely sick. You assured him everything is okay now and it's over, but he still insised on carrying you and doing things for you, telling you to take an extra day to rest so you are sure you will be completely healed.

Portia:

She worried at first but when she came to the part when you wrote it's nothing serious she relaxed. She will send back a letter, telling you she's so sad to hear that but glad it's nothing serious, assuring you she will make you your favorite meal when you come back home, adding little hearts and smile faces in hopes they will cheer you up and make you feel a bit better. And she kept to her word: when you returned back home there was your favorite meal waiting on the table.

Lucio:

He will immediately send his best doctor to you. If you tell him not to he will assure you not to worry as he won't be needing the doctor so just take them. He will expect a full, detailed letter back from the doctor so he knows how your condition is and if it's severe. He won't sleep well, getting nightmares of you getting the plague a lot. When you send a letter saying you are finally better and will be returning in a few days he will be very glad to hear it and feel as if there's a weight off his shoulders, finally able to sleep well again and be at ease. When you return back home he will ask you if you are still feeling completely well, putting his flesh hand on your forehead with a worried glint in his eyes. You will assure him everything is still well, but he will still worry: your health always being something he wants to be extremely certain you are okay in.

Valerius: (I shall finally stop mentioning his wine in every scenario since it began as a little weird running joke, but now I think it has had its fun. I will still mention it in silly/normal scenarios, but I rather leave it out in angst scenarios and/or if it holds nothing of value. Unless you all wish for me to keep it every chapter.)

He was working when a servant came and told him of the letter. He took it and waved them away then opened it, making sure no one else is looking over his shoulder to read it; mainly something he expects Vulgora to do. He forgot about work when he read you fell sick and first wrote back a letter about how he's glad to hear from you and he's sorry to hear you have fallen ill. He gave you a long lecture about how to rest and what to do to get better, writing in big letters to do all of this and not brush it off. Once he was done he gave it to a servant that looks trustworthy, telling them to deliver it right away, then went back to work.

Devil:

He just teleports aside you, gives your forehead a kiss, and then vanishes. By the time you process what happened he's gone and you realize he healed you. If some stranger is with you it is safe to say they are confused and traumatized for life. Even if you try to explain they will remain confused and terrified, not a passing day in their life now that they do not question what had happened in that moment and scared that demonic being will suddenly appear again. Which the Devil did, but only once, on the very same day that person finally accepted to forget about it and not life their life in constant worry and confusion. He suddenly appeared right in front of them and then vanished, and it all began again for that person, only so much worse now.