You put your cold hands on their cheeks

Requested by: starrdustty

Asra:

He shivered and chuckled, putting his hands over yours, asking why your hands are so cold before telling you to wear some mittens. When you said you like his hands warming yours more than some mittens, he chuckled and put your hands off his cheeks but kept holding your hands.

Nadia:

She let out a yelp before chuckling and saying you should dress warmer. Later she entered the room and handed you some mittens, saying she knew she had mittens somewhere so she went to go find them for you.

Julian:

He let out a yelp before growing embarrassed at the yelp, asking you why you did that. He pulled his gloves off and took your hands, putting them on your hands for you before he chuckled and said they look good on you.

Muriel:

He just looked at you before leaving the hut, leaving you confused. He returned with firewood a few minutes later, adding it to the small fire so it can grow bigger and warm you up better.

Portia:

She let out a gasp before asking why your hands are so cold. She took your hands and began rubbing hers over yours to warm them up, telling you not to worry because she will warm them for you.

Lucio:

He shivered before chuckling that suddenly made memories of his childhood flash by from all those cold winters. He called a servant in the room, telling them to get you some warm mittens.

Valerius:

He cursed, pulling away, swinging his hand with his glass your way out of reflex, the wine almost spilling out, asking you what you are doing. He frowned and rubbed his cheek, groaning at the weird cold feeling he now has on his cheek.

Devil:

He just stared at you before asking you what you are doing. When you said you were hoping for a reaction, he ontinued staring before he suddenly opened his mouth and bite to your hand so you were quick to pull your hands away while cursing, asking him what the fuck he was about to do. He just calmly rubbed his cheek while saying he didn't quite like you doing that. When you yelled he doesn't have to bite your fingers off for it, he just chuckled.