You are high

This was quickly written. This is most likely not accurate, just a silly thing to not be taken serious or as how being high actually is.

Asra:

You got high off some fumes from a mysterious bottle he didn't now what would do. So while you are high he figured he might as well see what it does. So he watched you the whole time, not once taking his eyes off. When you began acting weird he wanted to assure you it's okay but he didn't; wanting to really see how this thing works without interrupting. He did have to stop you when you wanted to go up the stairs as you weren't moving properly so he was too worried you might slip and hurt yourself. He decided to just keep you seated at the table in the back. You pulled out the tarot deck at one point then began talking to them in mutters and cursing out the Devil then asking the Hangman if he doesn't know kinks should be kept in the bedroom not out in public.

Once the effects came to a stop he asked how you are feeling. You just stared ahead, thinking how to describe it then shrugged and said an odd feeling but at the same time nothing.

Nadia:

She stared as you were hiding behind a bush. Slowly she asked if you are okay, which caused you to stay still for a second then quickly look, gasping, though the gasp came out weird then pulled her down with you. She let out a yelp then asked what you are doing. You held your hand up to silence her then whispered there is something out there. She gave you a confused look, assuring there isn't anything but you shook your head, whispering you can sense it. She had half a mind to tell the guards to scan the area but she didn't, realizing this is something you are doing and not because something is actually wrong. Slowly she asked if you ate the mushrooms in the forest. You stared then mumbled you ate so no thanks. She gave you a confused look then shook her head before scolding you that she warned you to avoid those. She decided to comfort you and scold you later as scolding you now will do nothing as it will just go in one ear, not even be processed a little, then out the other.

Julian:

Someone at the bar offered some weird thing he called cannabis. You met this person few times, had couple of good chats, and you might have already had two or three drinks so decision making wasn't the best thing to do now: and it was obvious by the fact you accepted the cannabis. Julian found it quite interesting from a doctor point of view as he heard of it few times but never seen, and very worried from a husband's. Your eyes went red, you were suddenly pushing so much food in your mouth, reacting later to all he was saying to you. At one point he stood up to go take a leak but suddenly you snatched his hand with panic, asking if he's leaving you behind. He stared, confused, then assured you of course not. You kept holding his hand, and he has a feeling tight in your mind but it was barely even a grip. So he decided to end the night for you so he pulled you up, saying let's go home together. He guided you, a bit annoyed he could go take a leak as his bladder feels ready to burst but getting you home safely is now top priority.

Muriel:

He found you staring at leaves on a tree. He approached, asking if something's wrong. You motioned for him to come then grabbed him when he was closer. You held him in an odd manner then told him those leaves are weird. He stared at the tree then mumbled not really. You insisted it to be so, so he pulled the branch down to see it closer then assured you it looks okay before asking if you are seeing something magical. You suddenly smacked his chest, whispering 'yeees' then laughed, saying again 'yes'. He just stared as you walked off then hurried to follow because clearly something is right so he wants to be by your side and make sure you are safe. He tried to convince you to go home but you declared you want to go explore the world. You said this yet then ended up just sitting on a tree stump and staring ahead, mumbling odd things.

Portia:

She tried not to laugh as you had a whole conversation to the water in your cup. She held her laughter as she asked you what you are doing. You waved your hand to her, whispering "sssssh", your head wobbling a little, then told her you are talking to Asra. She glanced to the ordinary water then hummed. She couldn't be mad at you for being like this, for the simple fact she picked the wrong mushrooms. She's gonna be apologizing a lot when you are better: but now she can enjoy your weirdness. At one point you put her shoe to your ear, saying this would be a handy way to talk to people, like Muriel, without having to go walk to his hut. She chuckled, saying it would but she rather it not be shoes before asking if you can imagine you are walking then have to take off your shoe to talk with someone. You stared at her, needing way longer than normal to process, then let out a weird laugh before saying yeah.

Once it was worn off she apologized many times, though you felt it wasn't truly meant as she was clearly trying to not laugh during her apology.

Lucio:

You just tugged his golden fingers, looking so fascinated as your eyes were widen. Looking as if this arm will shapeshift any second. Lucio was confused but at the same time not trying to laugh. He wiggled his fingers, looking how you would lean away with a 'what kind of sorcery is this?!'. So he decided to also poke your cheek, which made you take a second or two then gasp before whispering this isn't possible. You held your hand up, examining then his again before putting yours on his. He decided to interlock his with yours so you tried to pull away but he refused. You had no strength to do this so were now stuck. He asked you if you are drunk, so you shook your head with a little giggle, like a child that is hiding a secret. You didn't say more so he decided to drop it but get a servant to get a doctor to make sure you're okay as he has no clue what you have going on right now and what caused it.

Valerius:

He was paranoid about what caused this or what's going on with you as you were acting strange with your eyes red, disoriented, making no sense, and such things. So he made you sit down on a chair then got a servant to get a doctor. When he turned you were gone making him yell your name. The servant pointed to the balcony so he twirled to see you climbing onto it. He has never been quicker by your side. He held your waist in a tight grip, asking what you think you are doing while dragging you back. You argued you want to try flying then moved your arms, with amazement in your eyes whispered; like a bird. You kept trying to get out the chair so he had no choice but to sit on your lap. Eventually the doctor came so he finally got off, and by now you calmed down so stayed nicely put. The doctor informed him what was going on with you. Valerius has never been more annoyed, unamused, and ready to smack your head with a book. You got an earful for hours after this.

Devil:

He had great amusement. He made sure to keep you nearby and safe, though he wasn't gonna stop you if you want to try sliding down the staircase railing or jump off a roof. Of course he's gonna catch you at the end before you hit the ground, but if not then he can still easily fix any broken bones with magic so either way is fine and amusing. At one point you just began squeezing his fur, looking with such widen eyes, then to his horns before grabbing those. He just looked with unamusement, asking if there's a reason for the groping. You continued, not answering, then asked if he knots. He didn't get it right away so after a second you added during sex since dogs do it. He blinked then got a giant grin, whispering in your ear he will gladly show you. And so now your confused self is being carried to the bedroom by an excited goat.