If you are a bounty hunter

Asra:

He doesn't like the job but he trusts you to do it well. He's always anxious while you are gone so he tries to do something that will keep him very busy so he can't focus on thinking of all the worst case scenarios. Sometimes he makes things for you for on the job: like a smoke bomb, bag with infinite space, such things that are hard to find but useful.

Nadia:

She gives you the information and ensures it is all done carefully without anyone innocent falling and that it doesn't get out to the public when you commit crimes to get your target. She is always VERY strict on that no innocent people should get involved, to not cause any big mess out in public, and to not do anything like torturing. She doesn't approve of the job but she also knows someone has to do it and she's confident in you.

Julian:

He likes to tag along, to see how you work and also so you don't have to be lonely. He won't interrupt but he will try to stop the target if they try to run away. He also likes to be there afterwards to ensure you are okay and not shaken up. Sometimes he even brings a bag with food and water for you afterwards. He likes when you share the stories about cool things that went down at your job.

Muriel:

He finds it a foolish job, and tried talking you out of it few times, but it didn't work so he lets you be. So instead he makes sure you are okay, and offers to help. Sometimes he'll come help, though doesn't get fully involved: just stands as guard to either block the bounty from escaping or keep a lookout so you can't get interrupted. He doesn't like hearing stories from your job so don't talk much about it with him.

Portia:

She's constantly worried for you, so she savors every second with you even more. She always tells you she has no clue about any of this but if you need her help she will immediately come help. She always makes sure you have everything you need before you leave, though usually tries to overpack you, adding food and bandages, telling you you can never be too prepared and that you need to take good care of yourself out there.

Lucio:

He cheers you on, usually a "you go get them, love", "you are doing great, honey", or "so brave, sweetie!". He wants updates every second on the bounty and you to be sure you are doing okay and don't need help. He'll get you whatever you need to help capture this bounty. He finds it so thrilling to hear the stories so when you return he's immediately asking how it went.

Valerius:

Usually he jokingly asks if you can't kill a particular person at his work that annoyed him today. Jokingly with a serious tone though, and looking at you with hope you can. When you return from work he makes sure you aren't covered in dirt or blood or whatever else only then gives you a hug. Unless you gotten hurt, then he gives you a hug without checking and is thankful that you are home. He helps keep you out of jail for crimes you might have to commit to get the bounty.

Devil:

He gives you the contracts; and some make you wonder if the person is even guilty or if the Devil simply picked an innocent person because he wishes to see you in action. When you return successful he nuzzles your cheek, praising your work. If you fail he gives you the cold eyes, asking why you are home if your job isn't done yet.