When you come home at night

Whether you were out drinking, doing a night shift at your job, etc, is up to you.

Asra:

His sleeping schedule is all over the place. One week he will sleep at night, the other during the day, another week he will just sleep whenever he feels like it whether that is day or night. So sometimes you come home to him sleeping with Faust aside him, another you will enter to see him drinking some tea and reading a book as if it is in the middle of the day. When you tell him it's night, he will just smile and say he didn't want to go to sleep without you so he decided to wait until you came home.

Nadia:

She was calmly sleeping when she heard someone curse so she was quick to sit up only to stare as you sat on the floor, clenching your foot, cursing. She asked you what you are doing while lighting her candle and walking over. When you said you stubbed your fucking toe against the damn chair, she had to hold in her laughter before she rubbed your back, sarcastically saying it is lovely to have you quietly enter the house. Once the pain calmed down, she told you she doesn't mind if you allow some light in the room so you can see the next time you walk inside.

Julian:

He will try to stay awake, but fail. So when you arrive home, you almost always trip over a fallen asleep Julian. One time you forgot your husband usually falls asleep at the front door waiting for you, so you accidentally stepped on him making him jump awake, groaning. While you apologized, he laughed it off, rubbing the spot, saying it's okay.

Muriel:

He will not go to sleep until you are back home, worrying you might have gotten yourself into a dangerous situation. So when you enter, he will be waiting at the front door for you, sitting there with Inanna on his lap. He will immediately ask if you are okay and why you were out so late. When you give the top of his head a kiss, telling him not to worry and where you were, he will blush and mumble it's not fun when you vanish for so long because he worries the Devil will harm you and he won't be able to protect you then.

Portia:

She was sleeping when she heard a crash so she was quick to snatch the candle holder as her weapon and hurry to the kitchen, where the noise came from, only to sigh when she saw it was you and ask what that noise was. When you said you accidentally knocked this plate off the counter, she couldn't help but laugh, telling you not to step on it before she left to get a broom to gather all the broken pieces.

Lucio:

He manages to stay asleep while you enter, change and crawl in bed. He only wakes up if Mercedes and Melchoir are on him and excitedly jump up and down, barking at you. He will groan, pushing the dogs off, tiredly asking if they are trying to kill him before he looks at you. When you laugh and ruffle his hair, saying he looks so tired, he just hummed as if to say "Of course, I just woke up" before he flops down and goes back to sleep.

Valerius:

He's usually still awake, reading a book while sipping some wine. When you tell him he should go sleep, he huffed and said he can say the same thing to you before he drinks all the wine left in his glass before closing his book, saying now that you are home, he can go sleep, not admitting that you just made him realize how tired he actually is.

Devil:

He will be sitting on the bed, using a spell to watch what the humans are doing. While you get changed, he will eye you before going back to eyeing the humans, saying they are so small and weak. When you crawl aside him in bed, saying you are so tired, he will just pet your head to soothe you.